EFSavage
Dec 09 2010, 12:01 AM
Hey DGers,
We'll be throwing Thursday night at 6:00 PM. The course doesn't have a lot of leaves and the disc are easily found.:) Temps are going to be nice for this time of year,:cool: so dust off those disc and come get yourself some fun.
See ya tomorrow, Savage

EFSavage
Dec 09 2010, 11:54 PM
Hello People,:(
I normally start off by saying, "Hello DGers," but I can't say that tonight. Out of 20 or so views of this announcement only one real DGer showed up; Joseph Brandenburger. He came and toppled the resident greens keeper by three stokes tonight. Joseph shot a 52 while I of course shot a 55.
I don't know what it's going to take to get you folks out and playing this fun course.:confused: I'm going to continue to be out playing and improving my game. Ya'll go ahead and take the winter off because come spring time, I'm going to take those low tags right away from ya.:)
Guess I won't see ya throwing, Savage

EFSavage
Dec 13 2010, 11:57 PM
The title says it all. 6:00 PM :cool:

EFSavage
Dec 17 2010, 02:31 AM
It was a great night for DG. Temp. were in the mid to lower forties, no wind, and clear skies with a bright moon.
We had three DGers playing for tags and bragging rights. Scores were as follows:
Joseph Brandenburger 59, +5
Chase Campbell 53, -1
Eric Savage 51, -3

The resident greens keeper is back on top again. :D Must be course karma, because before tonights round, I raked all the tee boxes. :)

Thanks Joseph and Chase for coming out and supporting this mini. Hope to see you next week.

EFSavage
Dec 18 2010, 11:51 PM
Hey DGers, Happy Holidays to all. :) Well the resident greens keeper went out to the course this afternoon and prepared the course for all you holiday throwers. :cool: Hope Santa brings you lots of disc golf cheer. Hope you get a chance to throw this little bit of heaven here in Alma. If you need someone to throw with, you know you can contact me.
Merry Christmas, Savage

EFSavage
Dec 20 2010, 08:49 PM
Hey DGers,
Went out to the course today and ran into Bryan Deer. Shot my best round to date. :D A seven under (-7), 47. To my knowledge this is the new course record. :) I know this won't last long, but it's the new score to try and beat. Bryan and I are meeting up again tomorrow afternoon. I'll be there around one if anyone else is interested. Temps are supposes to be great. Come warm up for Tillis.
Later, Savage

jobee
Dec 20 2010, 11:43 PM
really wish i could, tomorrow is going to be one of those days i wish i didn't have a job.:( but for those lucky ones who don't work, have fun and enjoy the mid 60 temps.:)

EFSavage
Dec 24 2010, 02:29 AM
Ho, Ho, Ho DGers,
Looks like only one decided to come challenge the resident greens keeper tonight. Tony Blanchard brought it and shot well tonight. Scores were as follows:

Tony Blanchard -5, 49
Eric Savage +3, 57

I will not be at this following Thursday's mini, :( but if you feel the need for a little night golf, come turn the lights on and have some fun. Merry Christmas and may Santa bring you lots of DG stuff.

AMS Greens Keeper,
Savage

EFSavage
Jan 06 2011, 12:59 AM
Hey DGers,
Well it time for a little night golf again. The temperature at 6:00 should be in the lower 50s. Their projecting winds around 10 miles per hour. Full moon also tomorrow night so our disc should be easily found. I'll be out before 6:00 so come on out early and warm up. I have a feeling you're going to need it. :)

EFSavage
Jan 07 2011, 12:10 AM
To whom it may concern,
It was a beautiful night for a round of DG. The stars were magnificent by the way. Two came to play tonight.

Tony Blanchard shot -4, 50
Eric Savage shot +1, 55

It was a nice round between to competitors.

EFSavage
Jan 12 2011, 09:43 PM
Ok DGers,
Here's the way I'm going to conduct this Thursday's mini. If someone wants to play, they'll need to reply to this post stating they wish to play. If I have anyone wanting to play, I'll be there to compete. If there isn't a reply, this Thursday is cancelled do to weather conditions and lack of interest.

Your resident AMS greens keeper,
Savage

EFSavage
Jan 14 2011, 01:02 AM
Couldn't help myself. I played tonight even though I had no replies to my last post. It started off with a bogie and some so so play, but I came back.

1-4, 2-3, 3-3, 4-3, 5-3, 6-3, 7-3, 8-4, 9-3, score-29 +2

10-3, 11-3, 12-3, 13-4, 14-2, 15-2, 16-2, 17-3, 18-3, score-25, total 54 E

Weather conditions tonight: Temperatures 38 to 32
Winds-calm
Sky-clear; It was a perfect night

Weather permitting: Playing next Thursday Night, 6:00 PM, 1/20/11

EFSavage
Jan 19 2011, 08:14 PM
Ok DGers,
I'm officially calling this week's mini off. The weather report says we have 80% chance of precipitation. High is only to be 32 degrees with the low to be 15 degrees. Winds are to be around 15 mph. I love DG, but this doesn't sound like fun. We'll try next week.
Savage

EFSavage
Jan 26 2011, 12:25 AM
Hey DGers,
We're playing this Thursday night. I raked the tee boxes Monday. Weather is supposes to be nice. :) Should be a great night for DG. Hope to see you out, Savage

EFSavage
Feb 02 2011, 10:53 PM
Burr....DGers,
Well we had a new record set last week by Tony Blanchard. He shot eight down breaking the seven under previously held by myself:cool:, Eric Savage. Congratulations!!!:)
Four showed for the night: JoBee +2, Gregg +4 after nine, DNF, Tony -8, and myself +4.
I'll be off again for the third day in a row, so I'm thinking of playing earlier tomorrow. It'll be to cold tomorrow night so I'm calling the night golf off. Anyone wanting to play in the snow let me know and we'll try and throw around 1:00 PM.
Bundle up and throw, Savage

EFSavage
Feb 09 2011, 07:06 PM
Burr...once again DGers,
Well, it looks like we have the same scenario playing out for tomorrow night. It's going to be extremely cold again just like last week, so we'll do the same as last week. The 6:00 PM night golf is cancealed,but I'm going to play a round in the snow @ 1:00 PM. Anyone else off who wants to play is welcome to come. It was beautiful last week and I bet it will be tomorrow. Real DGers play in any condition,:eek: so bundle up and come throw.:cool: Savage

EFSavage
Feb 10 2011, 10:56 PM
Evening DGers,
Played eighteen today:eek: and I must say it was a great day for DG. I've had the winter motto going, "Bundle up and just throw!"

I'm planning on playing again tomorrow.:cool:

EFSavage
Feb 13 2011, 08:45 PM
Say hey DGers,
What a great weekend to be blessed with after the last two weeks we've had around here.:) The Ice Bowl was a lot of fun and a big success.:D Temperatures are to gradually get warmer as the week progresses, so hopefully the ground will be dried out. I hope to see you out this coming Thursday night. The lights will be on of course, and I hope to have all the new tee boxes in place. Remember this winter, " Bundle up and just throw!" Savage

PS
Tee time: 6:00 PM
Temps should be in the 70's around tee time

EFSavage
Feb 18 2011, 08:30 PM
Happy Weekend DGers,
Three played Thursday night: Bryan Deer, Tony Blanchard, and myself; Eric Savage. It was a good close round and a lot of fun.

Bryan: +3, 57
Tony: -3, 51
Eric: -2, 52

Congratulations Tony! I almost had you.:) We'll do it again next Thursday, and I hope to see more of you out as the weather gets warmer. Till we throw against each other, Savage

EFSavage
Feb 24 2011, 03:51 AM
Hello DGers,
Forecast is calling for 90% rain :( at 5:00 pm, so it looks like the course is going to be soaked. Let's try again next week. Till then, Savage

EFSavage
Mar 02 2011, 12:24 AM
Ok DGers,
We're going to have to take advantage of this unseasonably nice weather.:) Play will begin right at 6:00 PM. Should be a great night for some "B". Come on out and have yourself some fun. See ya Thursday, Savage

jobee
Mar 02 2011, 01:12 AM
Thursday should be a great night for some "B". I will be there if I can get off work by 5:30.:)

EFSavage
Mar 09 2011, 08:12 PM
Hello.....Is there anybody out there?:rolleyes:-Pink Floyd
All right DGers, had one show last week with excellent weather, so my hopes @ seeing anyone this Thursday night isn't very high. JoBee came out and started his night off with three straight birdies. Ended up shooting four under while yours truly shot one under.
I'll start playing @ 6:00 PM tomorrow night. It would be nice to see some of you out tomorrow. Till we throw again, Savage

EFSavage
Mar 17 2011, 02:06 AM
R U Kidding DGers,
Here it is finally! Daylight saving is upon us, and it's going to be in the eighties to boot. :eek: The evening round will begin promptly at 6:00. Shouldn't even need the lights tomorrow. Hope to see you out.
Especially don't want to forget my good friend Beto for coming out last week and putting it on the resident greens keeper. Beto shot -2, while I personally blew up with a +5. Hope you come back out my friend, and hopefully I'll redeem myself. Till tomorrow, Savage

EFSavage
Mar 17 2011, 11:01 PM
Alright DGers,
Had four come out tonight. Gregg Fritchy, Chase Campbell, Tony Blanchard, and of course, myself. The round after nine was Gregg +2, Chase -2, Tony -4, and Eric -3. Gregg and Chase left after nine. Thanks guys for coming out!
The second nine started off with me bringing the match back to even with a birdie on ten, but then the wheels fell off for me. Boogied the next two holes while Tony birdied both 11 and 12. That made for a four stroke swing; ouch! :eek: The remainder went three more down for Tony, while I only went one more down. The night end with Tony setting the course record with -9 and I shot -3. Thanks for coming out Tony! I enjoyed the competition. I'm gonna get get you soon.
We'll do it again next week. Same bat channel(course), same bat time(6:00 PM). Till then, I got your DG, :) Savage

EFSavage
Mar 23 2011, 08:52 PM
Howdy DGers,
Spring Break is in full swing and to those who decided to stay home, come on out tomorrow and throw some. It starts at 6:00 PM. Now to make it interesting, we'll have a closest to the pin on #6 for $10 dollars.:) Could pay for your gas out to Alma Middle School. Hope to see you out.
Till we throw again, Savage

EFSavage
Mar 25 2011, 12:45 AM
Ok DGers,
This is what I've been looking forward to seeing. We had six out tonight; Joseph Brandenburger, Chase Campbell, Robert Davis, Josh Hendrix, Gregg Fritchey, and myself, Eric Savage. Of course it was a beautiful evening and we had a good run for the course record. Results are as follows:
1st Chase -7 47
2nd Joseph & Robert -3 51
3rd Eric +1 55
4th Gregg +2 56
5th Josh +3 57
It was Chase's night. He also won the CTP on hole #6 for $10.00.
Thanks for the great turn out gentlemen. Let's do it again next week.

EFSavage
Mar 28 2011, 12:59 AM
Hello DGers,
I've heard several people mention that they would like to see a mini back at Alma Greens. I'm going to hold this next Thursday's mini up at the Greens. I'm thinking about alternating the mini back and forth between Alma Middle and Alma Greens. Hope to see you up at the park this Thursday. I'll make it interesting again; $10.00 CTP on hole #10. :cool:

EFSavage
Apr 01 2011, 01:17 AM
Hello DGers from Alma Greens,

Three played up at the Greens tonight.

Tony Blanchard -8 46
Eric Savage +4 58
Joseph Brandenburger +10 64 :confused:

The rain passed and the course was in great shape. I carried a rake on the back nine and raked the tee boxes. Happy throwing to those who come out to the greens.

We'll be back out at AMS next Thursday. Till then and till we throw again, Savage

EFSavage
Apr 17 2011, 08:18 PM
Hello DGers,

Sorry for the delay in results and post, but I've been a little under the weather the past week and a half. On 4-7 we had four DGers out playing the AMS course.

Chase Campbell E 54
Dustin Morse +4 58
Tony Blanchard -8 46
Eric Savage +1 55
Good shooting Tony!!!!

On 4-14 we had the storms coming in and no one showed for the Alma Greens except me. I played 12 holes and was even par before I rode the bike home.

This week the rotation calls for play to be at AMS. I won't be there this week because I have a prior engagement. That doesn't mean this weeks mini is off. Remember, we are having the Grand Opening Tournament on May 7th. Take advantage and get in some practice.

Till we throw again,
Savage

EFSavage
Apr 28 2011, 01:17 AM
OK DGers,
Rotation calls for us to be up at the Greens tomorrow, but I'm feeling the AMS course calling. Come get some practice before the Airedale classic, on the first dry day in some time. Course drains well. See you tomorrow at 6:00.

Till we throw again,
Savage

evandmckee
Apr 28 2011, 02:15 PM
good call.............You don't want to play the park course.........back 9 is flooded :(

the Middle School course is where you want to play to dial your shots in for the Airedale Classic on May 7th :)

EFSavage
May 05 2011, 01:12 AM
Hello DGers,
I'm going to be out on the course tomorrow afternoon; 5:00, getting things ready for Saturday. I've got new green & gold tee box markers to put in the ground. They look awesome if I say so myself. I'm also going to have the baskets chalked with a 30 foot circle. I hope to see some of you out helping or practicing. I'm hoping the course will look terrific for this grand opening tournament.

Till we throw again,
Savage

Rod07Ger
May 05 2011, 11:29 AM
Eric, I'll be there tonight to practice or help you get the course ready for this weekend, if you need me !!!!!!!! :cool:

evandmckee
May 05 2011, 01:54 PM
Make those circles 32 feet 10 inches :eek:

EFSavage
May 05 2011, 03:31 PM
Roger, I welcome all help. I'll be done with the bus route around 5:00 and will run home to get a few needed supplies. Hope to see you and any others out later.

See ya in a bit,
Savage

EFSavage
May 13 2011, 03:27 AM
What's up DGers,

Not trying to take away from the mini being played in Greenwood on Thursdays now, but for people like myself, who can't make that time; 6:00, I'm still playing out at the school. There were five out playing tonight and we just beat the storms. We didn't keep a scorecard because we were playing fast. I believe Gregg F. took the honors tonight. We had the following players:

Tony B.
Dustin M.
Russell R.
Gregg F.
& myself, Eric S.

Make time to play. No more excuses, excuses are useless, no more excuses.

Savage

EFSavage
May 26 2011, 01:11 AM
Hello DGers,

As I stated in my last post, I'm not trying to interfere with the Greenwood mini, but I can't make it to Greenwood on time. I'm still going to be playing @ the school tomorrow @ 6:00, so if you can't make it to GW and want some company, come on out and let's play. I may play nine @ the school and then nine up at the park.

Good Round,
Savage