Lala
Nov 04 2010, 10:50 AM
The WTF (Women Throwing Frisbees) & the Lolos (Ladies of Live Oak) are joining forces in preparation for Texas Teams. We're meeting at Circle R in Wimberley for some match play warm up this Saturday the 6th @ 10:00(ish). $5 greens fees. Bring a sack lunch as we may play 2 rounds & the closest food is about 20 minutes away. This is not a ladies only event - the boyz are all welcome to come too.

Lala
Nov 08 2010, 09:29 AM
Good times with good friends. Lisa thanx for the arse whooping on the hill - both of them. John & Dee it was great to see ya'll again, the ranch is looking GREAT for Teams. The round Saturday reminded me that practicing disc golf isn't the best prep for Teams. What you really need to do is schedule yourself for two 3 hour hikes with your golf bag, 2 bottles of water & four beers. If you did that every day from now til Teams & practiced putting, you'll kill the rest of the field - no matter what spot you're playing. :)

Lala
Dec 06 2010, 10:51 AM
Great one day Sunday event this weekend @ Rivery Park in Georgetown. Thinking about knocking the dust off my tournament bag and throwing. Any ladies planning on playing?

Lala
Jan 12 2011, 10:38 AM
Looks like good weather is coming this weekend. Now that college football is over:(, it's time to get back to the links. Anybody wanna make the trek to Round Rock & give OSP a throw or 2 (or 75, but whose counting) this weekend? [email protected]

vinnie
Jan 13 2011, 10:54 AM
Let me know your attendance.....I may have a little test for OSP players this weekend

Lala
Jan 13 2011, 01:43 PM
That was my plan V, but I just got news I'll be working all weekend unless a miracle happens today or Friday. Will let you know when I work out what you need:)