channelz
Oct 18 2010, 08:35 PM
Lemon Lake's 5th Course will be installed over the winter utilizing some unique elevation changes and previously untouched woodland. Since we already have the red, blue, white, silver and gold courses we are thinking of making this the Fly Dye course...thought?

Jeff_LaG
Oct 19 2010, 09:38 AM
Awesome news! April gave me a tour of the land when I was out there for Pro Worlds this year and it looks very promising. What I was envisioning were many holes reminiscent of holes#5-7 on the White course, (the ravine holes) which may be my favorite holes on the entire complex. I have no doubts that a whole course with predominantly these type of holes would be extremely popular. :cool:

SteveHardyman
Oct 19 2010, 10:23 AM
I really liked how the baskets were painted to match the course so you knew where you were. Seems like it would be pretty tough to paint them Fly Dye. How about orange or green?

pterodactyl
Oct 19 2010, 12:54 PM
Can't wait until you have worlds there again, Z-Boy!

Jeff_LaG
Jun 27 2012, 12:17 PM
Can't wait until you have worlds there again, Z-Boy!

Looks like you got your wish, Kenny! :D

With the 2013 Pro Disc Golf World Championships coming back to Lemon Lake County Park in Cedar Lake IN, does anybody have any information about the Lemon Lakes 5th Course (aka "Tye Dye") currently in construction? :confused:

Martin_Bohn
Jun 28 2012, 11:17 AM
Lemon Lake's 5th Course will be installed over the winter utilizing some unique elevation changes and previously untouched woodland. Since we already have the red, blue, white, silver and gold courses we are thinking of making this the Fly Dye course...thought?

desert camo......