dobbins66
Oct 12 2010, 11:43 PM
Anyone on here have any problem with Fade Bags? I got a new one last month(Fly or Die) and I noticed today that the seam on the putter pocket has split. I had another fade bag (passed to my son) prior to this and used for over a year with no problems so I like the product. Tried to get on their website to inquire about this and the site is dead. Anyone on hear ever had to deal with support issues with them? Just curious as to what to expect if I can get contact info.

junky
Oct 13 2010, 08:31 AM
I've got one that is a season old and the side zip pockets are starting to seperate from the bag, also the bottom of the pockets are getting thin. I've not tried to do anything about it because mine looks like normal wear and tear to me.

dobbins66
Oct 13 2010, 10:28 AM
Yeah mine has about 20 rounds on it and still looks new - Except for the seam separating. My previous Fade Bag had been through hell with no issues - Just curious as to their thoughts.

20460chase
Oct 13 2010, 11:08 AM
I dont know why thier site would be dead. It may be a technical thing, I just talked to Tim the other day.

FADE is by far one of the best companies we have, especially when it comes to quality control. If you reach Tim, I can pretty much promise he will make it right with you.

He sponsored one of our events a month ago and was pulling people off the course with bags he thought werent cutting the mustard. They were replaced. Hes a really, really solid guy and a great disc golf sponsor. The last thing he is worried about is just selling his products, he wants a solid reputation, and after a few years of doing business with him, he has my respect.

If you dont get through to him, let me know, Ill get you contact info.

Char
Oct 13 2010, 12:13 PM
I just pulled the site up and it's working for me - http://www.fadegear.com/

Ditto what Chase stated above - if you're having any problems with product Fade will take care of it lickity split!

dobbins66
Oct 13 2010, 05:23 PM
Yeah the site was back up later this morning and I got a message sent and a reply. Got to ship mine back and a new one will be on the way - Seems like a very quality company. I just got another new Fade tourney bag Sunday (for my son) so I'll switch back to my original while I wait for a replacement. Thanks for the input.