acesinthehole
Sep 19 2010, 10:50 PM
The Russellville Ace Race will be held Oct. 16th this year. It's going to be another awesome time with this great format. Ace Race packages are only $25 and come with 2 ESP discs, key chain bag tag, hat, sticker and mini! Only 10 days left to pre-register. Go by Poppa Wheelies in Russellville or call Matt Loyd at 479-264-4469!

I've thrown these discs and they are SO sweet. Don't miss out on this event!

acesinthehole
Sep 22 2010, 11:49 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that we are going to add at least 2 new holes for the Ace Race in Russellville this year. More holes=more chances to bang those chains! You don't want to miss out on this sweet deal. Get a hold of me to pre-register to assure your packet today!

AlmaWillie
Oct 06 2010, 11:20 PM
Hey, I just found out that this is the first day of deer season (muzzleloader). So...... is this gonna be a set-up where a guy can come at anytime throughout the day and play the course, or is there going to be set start times and etc? Just checking.
I'm still planning on playing, but would like to get a morning hunt in too! :)

acesinthehole
Oct 10 2010, 09:42 PM
Hey Willie. Unfortunately we are going to roll start everyone at 9:00 a.m. so we can be finished in time for the Razorback game. Hopefully this won't keep too many people from coming. Let me know if you need to know anything else! We are setting up a mini basket for one of the holes and you'll use your mini for your drive! Hope to see everyone there!

evandmckee
Oct 11 2010, 10:21 AM
Looks like bambi is safe till the afternoon at least :D

http://www.gogabber.com/gallery/data/511/hunting.jpg