jimbob8
Sep 09 2010, 12:19 AM
Here I go again...Hello all, I would like to invite each of you to get your families together and come out to our River City Community Church Fall Festival 25 Sept. It is located at the corner of Redland road and Jones-Maltsberger. (1604 W exit Redland turn left at light keep going forward you'll see us on the right @the intersection). There will be lots of food and games, FUN and good people and IT'S ALL FREE! 11am - 5pm

Baby and I, Bird, Stacey, Jarrod, Lena and hopefully a few others will be running a disc golf booth inspiring the folks to get involved in this healthy game. Please spread the word that we are looking for any and all donor discs that we can give away as prizes. We will be playing games with both baskets and Kan Jam. Please let me know if you would like to donate, I will be glad to come pick them up if need be.

We will growing the sport as well as creating new fellowship, I hope that you will consider coming out and enjoy the afternoon with us. Please spread the word quickly as this will be upon us very soon. Have a great day,
Jimbob <><