my_hero
Aug 31 2010, 12:01 PM
What's the weekend mini schedule look like in the Tulsa area? May be headed up to Owasso for the long weekend. Probably will have time to catch a mini somewhere. Best turnout? Highest ace pot? What gives T-Town?

twoputtok
Aug 31 2010, 12:06 PM
Crap. sorry I'll miss you. Some of us are headed to the SNPC this weekend in Memphis. The Owasso course is looking good. I wil go out there this week and move some pins to make it 60% long 40% short. You should try to get a round in. It has tee pads now.

Here is the shcedule for the weekend.

Fri. Sept. 3 FRIDAY NITE FLIGHTS Riverside
Free CTP sign-ups at 6:30pm tee at 7:15pm
Sat. Sept. 4 THE LINE does NINE Tulsa
sign-ups at Reed Pk 9-10am tee at 10:30am
Sun. Sept. 5 Tulsa Tag-Swap Tourney Chandler
TD: Doug Duff sign-ups 11am-12 tee at 12:30pm
Mon. Sept. 6 Haikey Creek flex-starts 5-6pm

pdorries
Aug 31 2010, 12:09 PM
What's the weekend mini schedule look like in the Tulsa area? May be headed up to Owasso for the long weekend. Probably will have time to catch a mini somewhere. Best turnout? Highest ace pot? What gives T-Town?

check it...

http://tulsadiscsports.org/schedule.html

looks like riverside friday night, reed park saturday, chandler sunday, and haikey creek monday.

if you are staying in town until monday, haikey is the most challenging of the 4 courses the other 3 are basically pitch and putts but are still fun with good turnouts, best turnout would be probably at chandler on sunday or reed on saturday.

if you're looking for some challenging golf, blackhawk is stellar right now... or hunter park

slim___15288
Aug 31 2010, 01:35 PM
ace pot on the pitch-n-putt chandler course thursday night starts at $95 (rarely ever gets this high) and Haikey's ace pot will start at $158 on monday night.

chicks
Aug 31 2010, 02:22 PM
Sorry I can't get a round in with you John, I will also be in Memphis for the Southern Nationals. You should check out Black Hawk (it is close to Owasso) at Mohawk Park. It is mowed real nice right now if you stay in the fairways and is our best course in town. Hope to play a round with you next time you come to town.
Cris Hicks

mtreat
Aug 31 2010, 02:45 PM
Cris is correct about Black Hawk. Use some bug spray just in case you get out of the fairway, not that it will happen!!!

my_hero
Aug 31 2010, 06:08 PM
Thanks gents. I have played BlackHawk. Loved it. Still need to play RedHawk. Might have to hit Reed on Saturday, dont think i've played it.

Riverside was the first perm course i ever played, back in 1992. Also have played Haikey and Chandler over the years.

mtreat
Aug 31 2010, 06:21 PM
Riverside is all new and redesigned. We had to due to the trail widening and redesign.

Check it out..

twoputtok
Sep 01 2010, 11:16 AM
There is also the course in Owasso, if your time away from family is limited.

slim___15288
Sep 01 2010, 11:18 AM
There is also the course in Owasso, if your time away from family is limited.

a very, VERY nice course in Owasso. definitely worth your time to play it.