flyboy
Aug 24 2010, 02:31 PM
September 19 sunday at 12:00 pm 1 round of 18 par 65.
Van Buren Golf Center, has gone through a golf, and disc golf, re design.It used to be an 11 hole course ,with dual baskets, and now it is a 9 hole course par 65...It does have a daytime layout, and a nightime layout.This is not a pdga event, drinking is okiedokie just a re grand opening. Entry is $20 for ams and $30 for all pro.I will have cash payout for all divisions carts are avaliable for $6 per person 2 persom min.They do have a bar, and snack shack ,no outside beverages allowed.I will have flyers at the course, and HB with Jerry. The entry also includes a walking greens fee of $12.You can send entry, and check
to fly 18 @
PO Box 1493 sunset bch CA 90742
If you need more info contact me Reese 714-235-0100

This will be a fun event with free lunch....

JonnyHyzer
Aug 25 2010, 12:48 AM
now it is a 9 hole course par 65...

....does it have par 7's and 8's?!?

seriously, sound good - are they using the other side of the tunnel again?

flyboy
Aug 25 2010, 01:19 PM
No John.... yes they have the 2 par 4s across the street.The course is now 9 hole with dual baskets..My diver at van buren has dove the lake in palm desert and has 20 plus discs that he is going to bring to VB he said he does not want them.I will see if they have any names or phone #s I will call them next week when he drops them off.They will be at the event on the 19th.....

flyboy
Sep 15 2010, 02:00 PM
This sunday, is a funday, at van buren ,lots of players from las vegas comming I will be at wendsday league in hb with flyers.

You can make your 4somes to play with who you want to have fun with.

Pro and ams will have cash payout food is free......Beers are cold carts are charged.

The course will have the football games on the big screen outside.

The round will take over 4 hrs keep hydrated bring you guns shes a big one par 65.......

You can show up day of event and get in tee times start at 12;30 till 1;30 try to be early..

Dont sleep on this one..

Thanks reese fly 18 714-235-0100