widiscgolf
Jul 30 2010, 04:59 PM
1st Annual Monroy X Gowens Memorial Open hosted by the GLDGC

PDGA B Tier Sanctioned Event

Saturday August 21st, 2010
Course: Dretzka Park Milwaukee, WI

Tournament Central: Orchard Inn Hall (across from the park)

Start Time: 7:15am � 8:15am sign-in

8:45am mandatory players meeting

NEW UPDATE WERE AT $1000 added cash to the event now!!!!

Limited Field - 108 Players (Everyone receives a $40 Value players pack, MXG t-shirt, MXG innova disc, MXG mini, MXG sticker and custom MXG/Huklab putter towel!!!)

Format - 2 rounds of 27 holes Original Classic Pin Positions
Round 1 - Short Tees
Lunch Break
Round 2 - Long Tees
Awards - Orchard Inn Hall

Now $10 Day of Registration Fee!!! PREREGISTER A MUST NO EXCEPTIONS!!! www.iregisteredonline.com or www.prereg.me

Don't wait until it's too late. It's July 29th were 23 days away. As Uncle Joe would say "don't dilly dally"!!

Go here for mail in form... http://widiscgolf.com/pdga/mxgopen2010.pdf

widiscgolf
Aug 09 2010, 07:58 AM
I was at the Mad City Open this whole weekend promoting the event taking registrations etc. We're over 60 players now and I know of a few more registrations coming in this week. Again the field is limited to 108 player. Don't be left out. $1000 added cash and a $40 value players pack for each and every player. Thanks to Innova, Huklab, Littleflyer, Widye Discs, Chief and Hole5Guy for making an AWESOME PLAYERS PACK!!!

I will be taking registrations Tuesday night at Dretzka Leagues in Milwaukee just come see me.

I can't stress how registering ahead of time will make this event run much quicker. Please get on board and don't dilly dally as Uncle Joe says... Bla bla we hear all the time were disc golfers I know it. haha...

For registration information go to www.mxgopen.com

I will talk to Shark this week and see about getting the pins in tournament positions maybe this week for Tuesdays leagues.

Again it will be in the 18 hole original classic pins. And the new 9 holes will be all in the short pins. Got that shark? I think you chime in time to time here sometimes...

Contact me if you have questions on registration or the event.

Take Care guys and gals...

Josh Hamm-TD
MXG OPEN (Monroy X Gowens Memorial Open)
www.mxgopen.com
262-388-2999 phone
[email protected] email

widiscgolf
Aug 12 2010, 05:18 AM
FYI...

Thanks to Mark, Robbie and a few more I heard of for moving all baskets in tournament position.

We are at around the 70 plus players. Late registrations will be probably coming in this weekend and next week. Again we are limited to 108 players no exception. Don't be left out of this event register ASAP!! Any day of registrations will have a $10 day of fee.

We are capped at $1500 added cash to the Pro Divisions. Not bad for a B Tier!! That's nothing!! Everyone receives a $40 plus value players pack, CTP's both rounds!!! Ton's of Prizes to give away!! It's going to be a blast. Come celebrate Monroy with us.

Again we have Custom MXG - Tom Holsten Basket Valued at $900+ that we are raffling off along with $4000 worth of merchandise. If you can't make it to play please at least come on down and buy a raffle ticket and hang with us.

On top of that we will have Carl's Catering serving food at the Orchard Inn Hall during lunch and dinner times.

We will also have 2 Massage Therapist on hand with massage chairs to work out any pain from your rounds. Get you back on track for some disc golf!!

I just placed the order for the MXG Hot Stamped Discs from Innova. We will have a large variety of discs. With some foot work with Innova were getting the 50 NEWLY RELEASE Echo Katana's in 165g to 175g!!! Right now the only events to have these Echo Katanas are Am/Pro Worlds and the Northwood�s A tier tournament. We're going to be one of the first to get these hot stamped in the mid-west!! Thanks again to Sam Ferrans and Innova Champion Discs!

Make this event special for everyone. Register today!! Info at www.mxgopen.com

Josh Hamm-TD
www.mxgopen.com
[email protected]