AlmaWillie
Jul 19 2010, 02:41 PM
I figured our board could use one of these threads..... plus I have some stuff I need to sell. I have found myself in a tight spot when it comes to affording Disc Golf related activities (mini's, tourneys, discs) so I have come to an agreement with my wife that if I sell disc golf items, I can keep the money from them seperate to use towards future disc golf activities. So...... you guys help me out please!!!

OK what I have:

I have a DGA Mach Lite basket that I got for Christmas and have never opened. I use barrels on the course, and I have a metal basket in the yard, so this one can go. I would like to get $125 for it (lower than anything I have seen online).

I have a "Battle Roc" that I won at Alma Greens in the raffle. I know I should keep it as a collector's item, but would rather be out playing than be inside looking at it! :) I will take $100 for it, which is as cheap a price as I have seen it for online. It is still in the package and is #410 of 1550 in the silver stamp.

I also have a World's Sparkle Reef, from the DGA Basket Raffle, complete with (nonwinning) raffle ticket. Brand new in plastic. I would like $25 for it.

If you want any of these items please let me know. They will go on a first come basis, so you are probably better off calling me. My # is 479-670-2641. If you want to make an offer on anything, I will be taking the best offer that I get after 2 weeks. I have to have this money in time for HOTB.

Please help me out, and I am sorry if I end up using your money to pay entry into a mini or tourney that I beat you in! :)

Rod07Ger
Jul 19 2010, 07:10 PM
Willie, I'll start the bid on the Battle Rock at $50 !!!!!!! :cool:

Do you take PayPal or maybe entry to Hell on the Border !!!!!! :rolleyes:

Just let me know and your in for the 15th annual !!!!!!! :cool:

evandmckee
Jul 19 2010, 07:28 PM
$51 :p

evandmckee
Jul 19 2010, 07:30 PM
Actually, I wouldn't take less than $125 for it :D

Rod07Ger
Jul 19 2010, 07:30 PM
$51.50 :o

But, you don't need entry to HOTB !!!!! :eek:

evandmckee
Jul 19 2010, 07:37 PM
Willie needs the Ace Pot also

$55 :eek:

AlmaWillie
Jul 19 2010, 11:51 PM
So Roger, if I understand your post, you are offering 51.50 PLUS my entry to HOTB? (thus the "you don't need entry to HOTB" quote) :)

But seriously, I hate to turn this into a public bidding war...... but...... KEEP GOING BOYS!! :) If you don't get to $100, one of you will get it in 2 weeks!!!

What about the Basket, Reef?????? Come on...... I may be going to KC this weekend and need the money!!

evandmckee
Jul 20 2010, 01:03 PM
Basket?? Reef??

with the battle roc that's like trying to sell a bicycle air horn along with a Harley :D

Do the right thing......sell that homemade whiskey that you have aging in those barrels that masquerade as a DG course, then you'll have plenty of money and you can donate the Battle Roc back to the EDGE raffle where it belongs, FurDog would pay a premium price for the rot gut ;)

or, I'll give $50 now and pay your entry + ace pot on the 21st of August

that outbids rodger, when does this bidding end so I can get my Roc back :confused: