twoputtok
Jun 11 2010, 12:11 PM
again.

md21954
Jun 11 2010, 02:17 PM
envision worl peas

chainmeister
Jun 14 2010, 01:13 PM
I can only imagine the chatter in the UK about the decidedly soft goal that allowed the US to gain a draw on Saturday.

JerryChesterson
Jun 15 2010, 01:58 PM
Worst Sporting Event Ever

13 games, 6 ties .... VERY EXCITING :(

pterodactyl
Jun 16 2010, 07:08 PM
Haven't you hooligans filled out your brackets at ESPN?

Copa Mundial es fantastico!

Soccer: it's no longer just day care in the USA!

Go Celtics!

warlocks00
Jun 17 2010, 03:10 PM
Man I am enjoying most of the games I have gotten to watch. The only thing that I am soooooo sick of is seeing the grown men flopping around on the ground trying to draw a card. It's just rediculous....these guys need to watch some hockey and grow a pair.

Take the deal today for example in the Greece game, yeah the guy kicked at him but he barely grazed his leg, then almost with a delayed reaction the guy falls down and acts like his leg was just cut off and draws the red card. Why didn't that guy get a card for throwing the ball at the guy? Not saying the guy that threw the kick was in the right or anything, but it just seems like bad sportsmenship on the other guys part as well.

Or take the Red card given to the goalie from South Africa yesterday, yeah the goalie tripped him....but the guy while still falling turns and throws his hands up to make sure the ref see it? Really was that needed?

Guess I just wish they would start handing out cards for diving and over exaggeratting fouls.

Other than that....GO USA!!!!

chainmeister
Jun 18 2010, 03:43 PM
I agree that many soccer players are notoriously bad thespians.

The disallowed goal in the USA/Slovenia match was brutal.

http://theoriginalwinger.com/2010-06-18-slovenia-vs-united-states-highlights-%E2%80%93-2010-world-cup-edu-disallowed-goal

warlocks00
Jun 18 2010, 05:19 PM
The disallowed goal in the USA/Slovenia match was brutal.

WE GOT ROBBED....and that wasn't the only bad call of the match. I wouldn't by any means say I am an expert on soccer, but that ref was horrible!

omegaputt
Jun 23 2010, 01:08 PM
SO Freaking LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO

We will take it!!!!!!!!!!!

warlocks00
Jun 23 2010, 04:46 PM
SO Freaking LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO

We will take it!!!!!!!!!!!

Looked to me like we got robbed on another goal!

Well on to the round of 16 despite the refs attempts to send the USA team home early!

USA..USA..USA!!!!

pterodactyl
Jul 02 2010, 01:43 PM
Clockwork Orange takes down the mighty Brasil!!
Great game. Looked early like Brasil may crush the oranges, but...not so fast!
I have Spain winning it all, but the Netherlands looks quite impressive.