KillerB
Jun 09 2010, 01:45 PM
After league, I like to have a fun skills contest to keep the players busy while I tally up the scores. Since I have a lot of AM2s, I usually do a skill that forces them to try something they usually don't do or even think of.

I like to stress accuracy over power or distance so that all skill levels have a chance. In the past I've done flicking, hammer or thumber, throwing between two objects, rollers, putting, and knocking objects off stacked milk crates. The most fun challenge has been "opposite hand" for distance. Always lots of laughs for that one!

Does anyone have any other fun skills I can add to the mix? Feel free to email me directly at [email protected] Thanks!

----------------
John Borelli
Killer B Disc Golf
Event promotion and course design

www.killerbdiscgolf.com (http://www.killerbdiscgolf.com)

KillerB
Jun 16 2010, 11:23 AM
bumpity bump bump.

I'm going to try DG Bocce this week.

exczar
Jun 16 2010, 11:58 AM
How about looking at what EDGE did at KC last year, the EDGE challenge?

Breeze
Jul 28 2010, 08:43 AM
I did a long drive Mini contest and had from 100 - 350 feet marked off. It was a good time. I also had club stamped Mini drivers for sale. :)

dstearns5
Jul 29 2010, 03:37 PM
At the Phoenix City Championships they did a shooting gallery of sorts with a bunch or different objects to try and hit. There were various prizes for the number of hits and the size of the target that was hit.