evandmckee
Jun 01 2010, 11:13 PM
http://www.keepandshare.com/userpics/e/v/a/n/mckee/2010-06/sb/flyer_color-30641559.jpg

evandmckee
Jun 03 2010, 02:22 PM
Looking for something to do the Friday or Saturday of the Alma Greens??

Check out the 20th Annual Riverfront Blues Festival in Fort Smith

website: www.riverfrontbluesfest.org (http://www.riverfrontbluesfest.org)

only $10 per day, kids under 12 free with an adult

Friday, June 25th, 2010
5:30 Gates
6:00-6:40 Copesetic
7:00-8:00 Wisebird
8:20-9:30 Band of Heathens
10:00-11:30/11:45 Grace Potter & The Nocturnals

Saturday, June 26th, 2010
4:00 Gates
4:15-4:45 Copesetic
5:00-5:45 JP Soars & The Red Hots
6:00-6:45 Mark May
7:05-8:00 Honey Island Swamp Band
8:20-9:30 JJ Grey & Mofro........................ (way good music!!)
10:00-11:30/11:45 Delbert McClinton.........I've seen this guy jam with Phish - great musician

evandmckee
Jun 14 2010, 08:06 PM
:DAlma Greens Pre-Registered Players may be viewed by clicking here (http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=10684#Open):D

If you are planning on attending please e-mail or call me

I will hold your spot, you can pay the morning of

if something happens and you can't make it, please let me know :)

if you show up on the day of....if you get in....there will be a $5 late fee

We have added a highly coveted 04 USDGC Battle Roc to the EDGE Raffle, valued at $125 or more!!

more secrets to be revealed later.......:eek:

evandmckee
Jun 15 2010, 07:49 PM
:DUPDATED PRE-REG LIST:D (http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=10684#Open)

Tournament Dry Fit T-Shirts are now in the first 100 registered players packs
Pro & Ams

first 100 registered players pack value exceeds $40 for ams, $20 for pros with the high quality t-shirt

send shirt sizes to my e-mail to insure that you get the proper fit

also.....Laser Engraved Solid Walnut Trophy Discs to all division winners :)

evandmckee
Jun 16 2010, 07:17 PM
:DUPDATED PRE-REG LIST:D (http://www.pdga.com/discussion/../tournament-results?TournID=10684#Open)

The winner of advanced will be receiving a bonus shopping spree with KEEN Footwear - worth $150

The same package is also in the EDGE raffle

KEEN is a great supporter of Disc Golf and the EDGE program :)

e-mail me if you are not pre-regged and plan on coming

also e-mail me if you haven't gave me your t-shirt size for the Dry Fit Tournament Shirt

evandmckee
Jun 18 2010, 07:10 PM
:DUPDATED PRE-REG LIST:D (http://www.pdga.com/discussion/../tournament-results?TournID=10684#Open)

If you are planning on attending and have not pre-regged...please do

just e-mail me and let me know, you can pay when you get to the course

I'd need to know, Name, Div., PDGA#, PDGA current or not, T-Shirt Size

If you haven't gave me a t-shirt size, please do to insure you get a proper fit (Dry Fits do not shrink)

Players that just show up on Saturday not pre-regged will pay $5 extra, if they get in, this event can fill

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Friday, June 25th, I'll be at the course all day :D

I hope to have the course in it's 21 hole configuration

if not available on Friday, the temps will still be marked and for doubles we'd play the original 18

OB will be clearly marked and rules sheets available

FRIDAY DOUBLES - BYOP or find one there - 100% payout

flex tee offs, 2pm - 7pm, must have 4 to a card

$20 per team

Pro & Am division - top 1/3 pay out - CASH payout for PROs - MERCH payout for Ams

payout will be available on Saturday

DoughDuff
Jun 21 2010, 06:25 AM
Alright Roger...Delbert McClinton doesn't take the stage until after 10:, that gives me plenty of time to get that #20 Tulsa Bag Tag from you (I have #128)...listen to you cry...then offer to buy you a drink at the Delbert concert!! Make this easy and just except it!

Rod07Ger
Jun 21 2010, 12:22 PM
WOW !!!!!!! That's a BIG number Duff !!!!!! Looks like I'll be thinking about what number Dave Wise will bring over to the Alma Greens !!!!! ;)

evandmckee
Jun 21 2010, 02:00 PM
Hey Roger, you could always lose #20 to me for #99 :eek:

evandmckee
Jun 21 2010, 08:42 PM
Link to updated Pre-Reg

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=10684

if you are coming and haven't had a spot reserved, contact me, e-mail, PM, post, phone - need name, div., pdga#, t-shirt size (dry fits don't shrink)

if you show up morning of without having a spot reserved, if we have room, there is a $5 late fee

------------------------------------------------------------------

Decision on course layout is: definitely 21 hole layout, even if we don't go over 90 players

Hole 6 & 18 will stay original instead of alternates

evandmckee
Jun 23 2010, 09:35 PM

If you are planning on attending and have not pre-regged...please do

just e-mail me and let me know, you can pay when you get to the course

I'd need to know, Name, Div., PDGA#, PDGA current or not, T-Shirt Size

If you haven't gave me a t-shirt size, please do to insure you get a proper fit (Dry Fits do not shrink)

Players that just show up on Saturday not pre-regged will pay $5 extra, if they get in, this event can fill

evandmckee
Jun 24 2010, 07:50 PM

we currently have 38 spots left, we are capped at 105

I will not be around a computer on Friday, I'll be reachable by phone, 479-651-0417

I will be at Alma at the course all day

DUBS on FRIDAY at ALMA :D

Bring your partner or find one there

it will be the 21 hole tournament layout with LOTS of OB :eek:

2pm till 7pm flex starts
PRO and AM divisions
$20 per team 100% payout, Pros cash, Ams merch

I will have players packs and taking sign-ups till close to dark

STAY HYDRATED FOLKS!!

Rod07Ger
Jun 25 2010, 12:14 PM
Alright !!!!!! It's Alma Greens Eve !!!!!!!!!! :) :D :cool:

Don't let this one pass ya bye !!!!!! Always a Great event !!!!!! :cool:

Evan and staff will not disappoint !!!!!! We'll have lots of water on the course and the back nine is in the shade !!!!!! :) :D :cool:

Rod07Ger
Jun 28 2010, 02:28 PM
Awesome weekend on the Bluffs in Alma !!!!!! Great weather, turnout, competition, and lots of FUN for everyone that attended !!!!!!! :) :D :cool:

Thanks to Evan and staff for a Outstanding event, that has become over the six years in existence, one of the BEST tournaments in the state !!!!!!! :cool: :cool:

WAFDA ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!! The 15th Annual "Hell on the Border" you won't want to miss, it'll be bigger and better as always !!!!!! :)

Also Congratulations to Chris Eads for being the OPEN Champion and showing everyone that the River Valley is in the house when Disc Golf is concerned !!!!!!! :cool:

I have to THANK all my fellow Advanced Masters for not given me to hard of a time about the beat down on the score card !!!!!! They know I'm really not that good !!!!! ;) But I had a really good time playing golf with those guys !!!!! :cool:

Awesome job Joseph Brandenburger for the win and all the WAFDA guys for their continuing rise to fame in the Disc Golf community !!!!! :cool:

AlmaWillie
Jun 29 2010, 10:43 PM
Were results put in the paper for Greens? Anyone see them?

evandmckee
Jun 30 2010, 01:27 PM
I didn't send results to the paper, kinda forgot about it....but I will :o

I wanted to thank everyone who supported the Alma Greens this year

we were way lucky with the weather, turned out real nice

we compiled some statistics on the course layout: Hole 4 (525 ft.) was the toughest hole at an average of 4.18, Hole 16, (160 foot dogleg) was a 3.88, I thought hole 9A would of been tougher, it was only 3.5

we saw 13 year old Douglas Maxfield nail 1 of 2 aces (on hole 10) to split $305, Paul Dorries hit the other one on 9C

The total value of the event counting the incredible raffle and everything came up to just over $9,000

The BEST part was the largest profit maker of the event: $836 was raised for the EDGE program - Thanks to everyone for making that happen :D

DejaVU, Daryl Johnson wins the complete set of all 10 custom stamped Alma Greens discs in the raffle, just to turn around and donate it to the next EDGE raffle, same thing happened last year with a 14 year set of World's Doubles plastic :)

Many folks donated to the EDGE raffle... THANK YOU!!

I want to throw out a plug for a great supporter of this raffle, I met a fella named Ray over the phone about a week before the Greens, he said that he was gonna send me something for the raffle, to my amazement I received a box of plastic with an estimated worth of $350 Friday night

check out their web site: www.theUDGC.com (http://www.theUDGC.com)

lots of real cool collectors items as well as throwers and a nice variety of premium "light" plastic for kids

5% of their online sales goes directly to EDGE

and never forget Twisted Flyer either, Joe is always on it when it comes to the EDGE program, he hooked us up with a bunch of plastic for the Greens also

Mike Treat donated a real nice USDGC Champion Roc also, he is gonna make an excellent Oklahoma State Coordinator, and is who myself, the Arkansas Coordinator, is endorsing

support those who support the sport the most!!

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE, the smiles are what keeps me doing this :)

Mark your calendars: the 15th HELL on the BORDER: Aug. 21 & 22, more info very soon :D

AlmaWillie
Jul 02 2010, 02:04 PM
For anyone that lost any discs along the dam at Alma Greens, whether it be off of 5 or over 6, or even up on 3. They just finished brushhogging all of that off this morning. I found 7, none mine, all with names, in about an 30 min. Only one of them was destroyed by the brushhogs. So, now is a good time to go look for them.
PS Someone give Jeff Ash a call for me, I found a Katana over hole 6 that has his name on it but no number. You can give him my # or tell him I'll have it at Alma tomorrow or at Hell on the Border.

evandmckee
Jul 02 2010, 02:39 PM
I'll get Jeff's from you tomorrow

Also I have Coda's KC Aviar