bulldog399
May 25 2010, 03:43 PM
The 3rd Annual Bella Vista Open May 29th and 30th - May 13th, 2010
The 3rd annual Lake Bella Vista Open is the next stop on the Monkey Tour 2010. This will be the Monkey's first two day event. Several of the same sponsors are on board again with some new sponsors as well. The event is shaping up nicely.

On line registration is available just like last event. Simply send the amount (plus a $2.00/Am & Jr and $3/Pro player for the Paypal fee) through paypal to my account [email protected] You will find the entry amounts on the flier. Add your information with the payment: Name, Division, PDGA # (if you are current), shirt size. We will have 100 players packs with a shirt and an Innova Flat Top Roc. If you have any questions please feel free to call me at (417) 818-7165. See you in Bentonville!

evandmckee
May 25 2010, 05:02 PM
this is also a chance to qualify for the Ark. USDGC Rep. tourney in Russellville on Aug. 7th - if you are not qualified, this is a sweet chance to get paid to attend the United States Disc Golf Championship as our state representative, full details are on wafda.org

Lake Bella Vista is an AWESOME course, I hope to see some players from our area there :D

bulldog399
May 25 2010, 07:45 PM
All info for this event can be found on www.discgolfmonkey.com

Rod07Ger
May 28 2010, 01:03 PM
I'm curious will this event FILL, because I'm thinking of driving up in the morning to register !! :confused:

Or do I need to make other arrangements !!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Also does anybody need a ride up to Bella Vista in the morning ???? :) If so let me know !!!!! :cool:

evandmckee
May 28 2010, 02:25 PM
Roger, your best bet would be to contact Russ, his # would be on the PDGA Schedule if you go to the event there - likely you are good, but we did have a ghost card last year if memory serves me right

of course the Norman Pro/Am is also going on so that's likely to decrease some Okie participation

Glad to see you coming, I love this course :)