sherijazembak
May 02 2010, 08:17 AM
Happy day everyone! Located 45 minutes south of Buffalo is a gem of courses in WNY. Privately owned and privately funded- Brown's Farm is a perfect combination of Long open holes, Tight wooded shots and fat down hill bombs. A beautiful place that feeds your soul when you are lucky enough to play it. Every aspect of this course from the visually enticing views, babbling creeks, Ponds that work like mirrors and even sounds of cows waiting for there farmers to hook em with breakfast. Happy happy joy joy.

What is the one thing that could improve this course? TEE PADS. 2 words yet so much cash. Grandaddy has finally agreed that CONCRETE TEE PADS should and will be placed as soon as cash is raised. I am so convinced of the magical mystical powers of Brown's Farm that I say everyone will want to help. If everyone helps, we can pay for these puppies with a simple $25.00 one time donation. $25.00 from everyone that has had the chance to enjoy Grandaddy's hospitality will be just enough.

I also know that some of us do have more than others and will be willing to donate more. Feel free. The faster the cash is raised- The faster we can play at Brown's Farm without slipping, falling, tripping, crunching our knees.........consider the possibilities. THEN- send me a check. (Payable to Michael Brown)

Sheri Jazembak- 6856 Schuyler Dr, Derby NY 14047

Thank You for helping. I am ALWAYS available to take anyone down to the farm. You will fall in love. And- I'm not that bad to play with either. 716 359 5021

sherijazembak
May 03 2010, 03:27 PM
3 checks so far. Excellent work. keep em coming.