Elevated
Apr 26 2010, 10:28 PM
I recently purchased the pdga amateur package so I could start competing in sanctioned events. However I'm encountering a serious problem. I can't get a hold of any of the tournament masters to register! I've tried emailing, calling, and sending a message through this site but I still have not recieved a response from either of them. Every day that goes by the tournys get closer and I feel my chances of actually getting into the field are reduced.

How am I supposed to compete in tournaments if i cant even register?

PDGADirector
Apr 26 2010, 10:40 PM
Don't give up. Many times tournament directors are extremely busy in the time leading up to their events with course and tournament preparation. On top of that, their e-mail in boxes and answering machines are usually jam packed with messages from competitors and others seeking information. I'd suggest that you call the TD in the evening shortly after dark ... but not too late. You should also use online registration if it is offered by the event as it is the most convenient and efficient method for the competitor as well as the TD.

pterodactyl
Apr 27 2010, 12:31 PM
I recently purchased the pdga amateur package so I could start competing in sanctioned events. However I'm encountering a serious problem. I can't get a hold of any of the tournament masters to register! I've tried emailing, calling, and sending a message through this site but I still have not recieved a response from either of them. Every day that goes by the tournys get closer and I feel my chances of actually getting into the field are reduced.

How am I supposed to compete in tournaments if i cant even register?

Can you find a flyer on one of your local chat boards?