AlmaWillie
Apr 07 2010, 12:03 AM
A plan is in the works for the next event at the Backwoods Disc Golf course in Chester. I decided to put up a poll and see what the players thought. So give me some feedback and we'll get this thing set-up.

Rod07Ger
Apr 07 2010, 11:44 AM
A Birthday Bash at Willie's !!!!! sounds good to me !!!!! :cool:

The barrels give the Backwoods course it's unique quality that makes this place special !!!!! Priceless !!!!! :)

My vote is for Barrels, no splash outs !!!!! ;)

evandmckee
Apr 07 2010, 01:45 PM
Barrels Rule :D

AlmaWillie
Apr 07 2010, 03:56 PM
Thanks for the responses so far guys. For those of you that watch the boards but are not members, you can email me your ideas and thoughts at [email protected]

I am looking forward to having another event out there, and would like to see a big turnout, with lots of fun had!

AlmaWillie
Apr 27 2010, 11:37 PM
Unfortunately this event has now been thrown off-track. I was told by a little birdie that someone I had not conferred with on this event, has plans already made for my birthday (wasn't my wife either). Probably best, as time is short and the grass is tall anyway. Plan on seeing an event in June or July so we can enjoy the creek afterwards.
Sorry for the sad news!

Rod07Ger
Apr 28 2010, 10:08 AM
:( :( :( !!!!! Backwoods postponed til June or July !!!!!! :confused:

Beware of Ticks and chiggers during summer months !!!!! :eek:

AlmaWillie
Apr 28 2010, 12:33 PM
I know, I know. But some things just can't be helped. At least we can enjoy the creek in the warm weather!
And I should have my own tractor by then, so things should be much more cleared out and cleaned up.

evandmckee
Apr 29 2010, 03:48 PM
wow, I may be able to actually sleep on that day now :D

everyone please remember: WAFDA meeting 7pm, FS Public Library May 3rd

we have a church in Greenwood that's wanting to do a scramble in June and is asking for help :)