opereida
Mar 21 2010, 11:51 PM
Need some volunteers for this years Science Day at Long's Creek Elementary School. This will be SADC's 3rd year at showing the kids all about the Science of Disc Golf. I know it is next month (April) but will get with Stacey on the exact date. It really is alot of FUN!!! Let me know if you can help out. It's on a Friday and lunch is provided.

GobinWSU
Mar 22 2010, 11:15 PM
Sign me up! As long as it's not a TAKS test day, I'll be there. Had a blast a few years ago...

ksnyder
Mar 23 2010, 11:14 AM
I'm still unemployed, so put me down to help. Please let me know if there is anything I can do in advance.

Grog
Mar 23 2010, 10:28 PM
I'm still unemployed, so put me down to help. Please let me know if there is anything I can do in advance.

Well since you asked, I like pie!

opereida
Mar 24 2010, 05:14 PM
Science Day at Long's Creek Elemtary is on Friday April 9, 2010. All volunteers will ne to be there at 7:30ish in the morning. We would like to have 6 volunteers to help out with this if possible. So far we have 4....anyone else interested in showing the kidos some Disc Golf? Oh, and Science?:D

opereida
Mar 24 2010, 10:58 PM
If you are planning to help out with the Long's Creek Elementary Science Day you need to confirm by this Friday 3-26-10. We need to get a list of volunteers to the school so they can get us some lunch.

So far:

Bird
Stacey
Jeff Gobin
Kyle Snyder
Marcos Castillo
Your Name Here:D

Let me know ASAP!

JohnnyOffice
Mar 25 2010, 11:50 AM
Just started a new job and haven't got any vacation just yet, but I will do my best to participate in other volunteer opportunities.