Rod07Ger
Mar 03 2010, 05:17 PM
WOW !!!! The SuperGroup with Nikko, Avery, Kenny, and Paul Ulibarri is awesome to watch live on the internet !!!! :cool:

Also I'm hoping to WIN some cool merchandise !!!!! :)

Rod07Ger
Mar 03 2010, 05:42 PM
Anybody watching with me !!!!! :cool:

Rod07Ger
Mar 03 2010, 06:17 PM
They interviewed Devan "the Dude" Owens after his round !!!!

Had a HOT round with a 45 (-10) !!!! :cool:

What's with the Alabama hat !!!!! :rolleyes: We could've let him use a Razorback hat !!!! :cool:

MattScott
Mar 04 2010, 12:28 PM
alexandria is there playing

Rod07Ger
Mar 04 2010, 03:07 PM
I wonder if Corey is caddying for Alexandria !!!! :cool:

I don't know how much of the Am coverage I can watch today !!!! :eek: Maybe they need to distribute Dragons on hole #1 !!!! ;)

Watching this makes moving baskets at Ben Geren look good !!!! :)

twoputtok
Mar 05 2010, 10:00 AM
Alexandria is kickin some ARSE!!!!!!

Rod07Ger
Mar 05 2010, 01:23 PM
Yes, Alexandria is kicking tail !!!!! :cool:

Thanks to the LIVE coverage, I got to see her on hole #16 yesterday and it didn't look like Corey was caddying !!!!

She recorded a solid par 3 on a hole I saw lots of people in trouble yesterday !!! :cool: (windy conditions)

Good Luck Alexandria and keep it going !!!!! :)

ajmero
Mar 07 2010, 07:51 PM
Thanks!! Glad somebody saw me, I'm hoping to catch it soon. I had a blast down there!!

Rod07Ger
Mar 11 2010, 01:27 PM
WOW !!!! Overall the LIVE coverage of the Memorial was well-done and every interesting to watch !!!! :cool:

Still waiting on the 30min highlights of the final round !!!! I'm a little puzzled why they didn't include the final round in the LIVE coverage !!! :confused:

Unless there's a market for the Memorial Championship DVD or something !!!!

The USDGC coverage showed the final round and still offered the DVD !!!! Maybe the sells of the DVD were down, so they didn't want to lose the rights to the potential profits !!!!

Just wondering !!!!! ;)

Rod07Ger
Mar 03 2011, 10:37 AM
Alright !!!!! Lets watch some LIVE disc golf at the 2011 Memorial !!!! :cool:

The DiscGolfPlanet.tv guys are going to put on a show for all the disc golfers that wish they could be in Arizona playing with the BIG boys !!!!!!! :)

The coverage starts at 10:15am (CST) and it should be worth scheduling time to watch !!!!!!!!!

Rod07Ger
Mar 03 2011, 12:48 PM
My Bad !!!!!!! It doesn't start till 12:15 (CST) !!!!!!!! :eek:

I was just hoping I would see some golf this morning !!!!!!! ;)

evandmckee
Mar 03 2011, 06:45 PM
This is AWESOME :D

Rod07Ger
Mar 04 2011, 10:55 AM
OK !!!!!! If you didn't get a chance to watch LIVE disc golf yesterday !!!!! Then today you get another chance with the Am's starting at 1:15 pm (CST) !!!!! :cool:

Just listening and watching as David Greenwell and John "Crazy" Brooks remark on the action that your seeing !!!!!!

Very educational for the amateur golfer that's trying to get important tips to improve our games !!!!!! :cool:

Rod07Ger
Mar 05 2011, 07:19 PM
Awesome to see the final round LIVE from the Memorial with the best disc golfers on the planet !!!!!!! :cool:

The leaderboard is tighening up with Nikko and Josh pushing Paul all the way to the end !!!!!!!

ps. I'm hoping for a prize from this event and maybe that Discraft basket will be mine !!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Rod07Ger
Mar 05 2011, 08:27 PM
Paul McBeth took control with his awesome putting and held off Nikko Locastro and Josh Anthon for the win !!!!! :cool:

ps. I didn't WIN the Discraft Chainstar !!!!!!!!! :( :mad: :rolleyes:

Rod07Ger
Mar 02 2012, 10:59 AM
Awesome !!!!!!! Disc Golf Planet is back at the Memorial and the competition is heating Up !!!!!!!!! :cool:

Paul McBeth is making a run at the Repeat !!!!!! Check it out this afternoon and see some of the ladies of disc golf !!!!!! :)

LIVE !!! at the Memorial !!!! ROCKS !!!!! Get ya some !!!!!! http://discgolfplanet.tv/

Rod07Ger
Mar 03 2012, 08:01 PM
Thanks Again !!!!!!! discgolfplanet.tv for great coverage of the Memorial !!!!!! :cool:

Paul McBeth and Will Schusterick are battling to the end !!!!! :)

It's nice to see a Tulsan on the leadcard, with Devan Owens representing for all us lefties !!!!!!!! Lefties Rock !!!!!!

Also I'm still hoping for that Chainstar basket !!!!!!! ;)

Rod07Ger
Mar 03 2012, 08:48 PM
Congratulations Paul McBeth !!!!!! Back to Back !!!!!! Nice !!!! :cool:

I guess that Chainstar wasn't suppose to be !!!!!!! ;)

Maybe next time !!!!!!! :eek: