nyemm01
Feb 23 2010, 04:57 PM
Nikko just shot one of the hottest rounds in the history of disc golf and there is no reading, acknowledgement from the PDGA at all. Why isnt occurances like this pastered on the front page of the PDGA?

Anyone know any details about his round/ the course/ conditions? ANything???

veganray
Feb 23 2010, 05:06 PM
Maybe the org is starting to (tacitly) acknowledge that round ratings teeter on such a shaky mathematical foundation that they render themselves nearly meaningless.

snap7times
Feb 23 2010, 06:07 PM
Well, it's an unofficial 1100 to begin with, and at a B-tier... guessing if it was at a supertour or NT, there would be something. Doubt the PDGA would scour all tournament results and make a story every single time someone does something wonderful. Sometimes a simple congrats from close friends and family will do and next time do it again on the national stage.... can't please everyone everytime... but i will say cool rated score, congrats to nikko and hope I get to see him in his skivvies hunting his roller disc in the water at vista at the memorial again saying "oh man it's cold, it's cold"... heh

cgkdisc
Feb 23 2010, 06:34 PM
There have been other unofficial 1100+ rated rounds that were not correct because the TD did not enter the course info properly. In addition, if other players play the same layout (which was true for Nikko's round), then the unofficial calculation may be off once their scores get included in the official calculations.

patpitts
Feb 24 2010, 09:05 AM
maybe the org is starting to (tacitly) acknowledge that round ratings teeter on such a shaky mathematical foundation that they render themselves nearly meaningless.
lol......

907miller
Mar 01 2010, 10:54 PM
anyone know what course he shot it at?

the_kid
Mar 01 2010, 11:14 PM
A course that always gives high ratings..........

John Keith
Mar 02 2010, 12:50 AM
Nikko just shot one of the hottest rounds in the history of disc golf and there is no reading, acknowledgement from the PDGA at all. Why isnt occurances like this pastered on the front page of the PDGA?

Anyone know any details about his round/ the course/ conditions? ANything???

Duh...Politics....Because He throws Mix Bag Gateway and that�s the evil red-headed rebellious step child of the Disc Golf Companies....If he was Discraft or Innova Prot�g�...then it would be all over the WEB Site...
ooops now Im going to get Nailed....

bschweberger
Sep 14 2010, 08:10 PM
Duh...Politics....Because He throws Mix Bag Gateway and that�s the evil red-headed rebellious step child of the Disc Golf Companies....If he was Discraft or Innova Prot�g�...then it would be all over the WEB Site...

Yeah your gonna get nailed...having the 2nd ever 1100 rated round, I did not expect the PDGA or anybody else to put it onto a website.....it happened, very cool...move on.

gotcha
Sep 14 2010, 10:35 PM
Schwebby? Somebody pinch me!

:D

phluffhead
Sep 15 2010, 10:42 AM
Wow there must be something wrong with Facebook

20460chase
Sep 15 2010, 12:31 PM

I agree 100%.

bschweberger
Apr 28 2011, 10:19 PM
Wow there must be something wrong with Facebook

now that is funny...ROFLMFAO

gotcha
Apr 29 2011, 11:00 AM
We should alert PDGA headquarters. It appears someone is using Schwebby's ID and password to post on this message board.