vinnie
Jan 26 2010, 10:39 AM
Clubs of <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.pdga.com/discussion/ /><st1:State w:st=<ST1:pTexas</ST1:p</st1:State><O:p</O:p
It�s time again for the state to come together and present the Texas Women�s Championships. My staff and I want to challenge the clubs of <st1:State w:st="on"><ST1:pTexas</ST1:p</st1:State> to out do each other in the Lady Lounge contest. We will recognizing the winning Lady Lounge at the awards and will provide the winning club with merchandise to better grow their area women�s group.
Many have participating in past years and can testify to the enjoyment of doing a lounge.
We also want the area clubs to begin fund raisers during your minis to add to the experience for the ladies. We suggest individuals to host CTPs during minis with the cash buy into the CTP for TWC (we can provide CTP�s), run a B.Q. lunch, or throw a fund raiser mini. Get creative help us to help the ladies
We will need to know your commitment to ensure a spot for your club.
So contact Ed Coffey or me.

vinnie
Feb 04 2010, 11:03 PM
The concept of the Girly Station, also now dubbed a �Lady Lounge� is to provide an opportunity for the players of TWC to enjoy some refreshments and creatively unique ways to represent the organization hosting the Lady Lounge. Historically clubs have raffled off baskets, tournament entry giveaways, and club memberships. Every year a contest between the organizations to be the best lounge will be awarded one free entry to the following TWC and materials to help promote the lady golfers in your area. So joins in an awesome time hosting our ladies.<O:p</O:p
Please contact Ed or I to coordinate your. involvement<O:p></O:p>

seewhere
Apr 06 2010, 10:06 AM
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/9735/ntclinicflyertwc2010.jpg

gordonmk
Apr 07 2010, 01:59 PM
We know it is last minute, but the Waterloo Club and SADA would really like to help out at TWC with some �Lady Lounges� for all the women golfers. These are spots on the course where the players can stop to get some refreshments and enjoy some of our local hospitality. It is a great way to let all the women know that they have the support of the entire disc golf community.

We�ve got the pop-ups, coolers, tables, etc, but we need some volunteers to run the stations. We want to have at least one, but it would be great if we could get enough people to do two or even three stations.

The tournament is this weekend so there is not much time left. Please help Waterloo and SADA help our women!

If you can help out with this great project, please contact Josh Rippie or Stevo Barnes.

Josh Rippie: 653-9338

Stevo Barnes: 750-2928

Thanks!!!