vinnie
Jan 20 2010, 09:58 AM
We are challenging all the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.pdga.com/discussion/ /><st1:State w:st=</st1:State>Texas </ST1:pclubs to host a mini or a two round event to raise

money for the Texas Women�s Championships.

Saturday Feb.13<SUP>th</SUP> is an open date across the state and would be a perfect

opportunity for a non sanctioned fund raiser. Round Rock will be holding a two

round mini at Wilco that Saturday. There will be a payout, but the majority of the

entry fee will benefit TWC. We encourage everyone to organize a format in your

area to do the same. We can help in anyway to help your area make this happen,

so do not hesitate to give Ed or me a call. TWC will be April 10th and 11<SUP>th</SUP> and

we want to see the different areas of <st1:State w:st="on"><ST1:pTexas</ST1:p</st1:State> pull together for the ladies.

So be thinking about how your area can compete in the lady lounge, contest, held

during the event with the winning area receiving a free lady enter for TWC 2011.

We have limited inventory of TWC 2009 merchandise we could possible use for your area to

utilize for fund raising, so again do not hesitate to give us a call. Join us in showing the world

how <st1:State w:st="on"><ST1:pTexas</ST1:p</st1:State> treats the ladies

JerryChesterson
Jan 20 2010, 10:29 AM
Good idea Vinnie. I think SADC and most members will be supporting the LOLO fundraiser to send a bunch of lady frolfers from SA up to the tourney.

vinnie
Jan 20 2010, 12:08 PM
thats great yah are raising money to pay for S.A. area ladies to play....But don't get the horse in front of the cart.
The event needs money before a player

vinnie
Jan 29 2010, 10:47 AM
Email me an I can PROvide a FLY/FORM for your area to use IF you all decide to do [email protected] ([email protected])