DISConnected
Jan 11 2010, 06:56 PM
Club Meeting:

Saturday, February 6th 6:00 PM
Boy Scout Building
7901 Shin Oak next to the pool

If you want to run for the board for 2010, this is your chance.

Elections will be at the club meeting, Saturday Feb 6th at 6pm. We plan on meeting at the Boy Scout hut (LOSO HQ), pending the OK from the city for that reservation.

The current board has agreed to run again, but that does not mean other people cannot, but we have to be notified in advance. The ballot has to be prepared in advance of the meeting, so there will be no nominations from the floor.

The current board is:

President - Keith Baker
Vice Pres, Treasurer - Brian Paschal
Secretary - Laura Karshis
Board - James Pellman, Corey Peschke, and Paul Taylor

This year the board created a non-elected position, a Special Projects Coordinator, and asked Jimbob Karshis to take the position. This will make official what Jimbob had already been doing in the areas of toy and food drives and other special minis. Thanks, Jimmy for all you do.

Again, as of this writing, I do not have the reservation confirmed by the city, so I will post as soon as I have that locked down.

DISConnected
Jan 26 2010, 06:21 PM
TIME CHANGE

After we announced the club meeting, Laura had to move her LOLO/TWC Fundraiser mini to Feb 6th.

So in the interest of being efficient, we will move the club meeting to the afternoon, after the BBQ that follows that mini. That way people dont have to leave and then come back later that evening.

SO come support the LOLO's and then stick around.

http://www.lodga.com/lolo2010.pdf

Laura12670
Jan 27 2010, 11:08 AM
TIME CHANGE

After we announced the club meeting, Laura had to move her LOLO/TWC Fundraiser mini to Feb 6th.

So in the interest of being efficient, we will move the club meeting to the afternoon, after the BBQ that follows that mini. That way people dont have to leave and then come back later that evening.

SO come support the LOLO's and then stick around.

http://www.lodga.com/lolo2010.pdf

Thank you for all your support Mr. Vice President!! :) Bill Karshis the official LOLO chef will be BBQing some great food! like he does for every year!! Thank you Bill!!! So please stick around eat, drink, and check out what LODGA has for 2010!!

DISConnected
Feb 04 2010, 02:21 PM
Just as a reminder, we will be having the club meeting this Saturday, February 6th.

The time has been changed...we wanted people to be able to attend the meeting right after the LOLO mini. But that makes it hard to have a definite time, but I am guessing 2pm, after Bill's BBQ.

DISConnected
Feb 06 2010, 11:39 PM
Reelected for 2010:

Keith Baker, President
Brian Paschal, VP
Laura Karshis, Secretary

Board:
James Pellman
Corey Peschke
Paul Taylor

Staff:
Jimbob Karshis, Special Projects Coordinator

See any of us but especially the board if you have ideas. We are always open to ideas and people who want to take more responsibility. There is a lot to running a club and it takes many hands.

Together we will make this a great year, both for the club and for disc golf in our area.