Godfather
Jan 05 2010, 09:32 PM
Hey Suzette... What's the best way to join SoCal for 2010? I want to join before the Wintertime Open but I'm not sure if I'll make it up to Chavez Ridge for the Ice Bowl. Should I mail in a 2009 application? Sign up online with the 2009 application? Can I get the discount if I sign up at Oak Grove?

Thanks

Patrick P
Jan 05 2010, 11:54 PM
A few of us are going to Palm Desert this weekend and will see Suzette out there. If you see Carl or myself before the weekend, we can work something out to get your tags, socal discs, and socal form into Suzette. The 2010 Socal Champion TL's are very nice this year! I think there is also either a Monarch or Groove, and a couple other choices for the discs this year.

discette
Jan 07 2010, 10:29 AM
Hey Suzette... What's the best way to join SoCal for 2010? I want to join before the Wintertime Open but I'm not sure if I'll make it up to Chavez Ridge for the Ice Bowl. Should I mail in a 2009 application? Sign up online with the 2009 application? Can I get the discount if I sign up at Oak Grove?

Thanks

The best way to sign up is whatever works best for you. You can sign up online or through the mail and then pick up your 2010 custom disc and bag tag at any So Cal Series event including Wintertime Open or Ice Bowl in Paradise. You can also pick up member fulfillment items at Palm Desert this Saturday or at Santa Maria for the NorCal-So Cal challenge. If you don't want to mail or join online, you can sign up in person at any of the above events. Annual So Cal Memberships are $25.00 ($26.00 online). There are no discounts offered on the membership, but current members receive a $5.00 discount at every So Cal Series event throughout the year.

quickdisc
Feb 06 2010, 04:22 PM
The best way to sign up is whatever works best for you. You can sign up online or through the mail and then pick up your 2010 custom disc and bag tag at any So Cal Series event including Wintertime Open or Ice Bowl in Paradise. You can also pick up member fulfillment items at Palm Desert this Saturday or at Santa Maria for the NorCal-So Cal challenge. If you don't want to mail or join online, you can sign up in person at any of the above events. Annual So Cal Memberships are $25.00 ($26.00 online). There are no discounts offered on the membership, but current members receive a $5.00 discount at every So Cal Series event throughout the year.

I joined Online for 2010 and it was easy. Please let me know if anyone picked up my membership package. I hope I got one of those TL's.

Thanks ,
Donny Olow
[email protected]

discette
Feb 08 2010, 09:34 AM
No one has picked up your membership items yet. I will be at Wintertime Open Pros this Saturday. Let me know who will pick up the items.

quickdisc
Feb 09 2010, 01:35 PM
No one has picked up your membership items yet. I will be at Wintertime Open Pros this Saturday. Let me know who will pick up the items.

Thanks Suzette !!! I talked with Randy Wylot and he said he could pick it up for me.

Blue TL , max weight if possible.

Thanks ,

Donny Olow
[email protected]

quickdisc
Feb 23 2010, 03:51 PM

Hey Suzette . Just wondering if someone picked up my 2010 membership package yet ?

I have been sick and not been able to get out.

Thanks ,

Donny Olow

discette
Feb 23 2010, 03:54 PM
Randy Wylot picked up your So Cal bag tag and custom stamped Blue Champion TL at the Wintertime Open.

quickdisc
Feb 23 2010, 04:45 PM
Randy Wylot picked up your So Cal bag tag and custom stamped Blue Champion TL at the Wintertime Open.

Awesome !!! Thanks Suzette !!!!