evandmckee
Jul 27 2009, 09:28 PM
Full Info available at www.wafda.org (http://www.wafda.org)

http://www.keepandshare.com/userpics/e/v/a/n/mckee/2009-07/sb/flyer-11133052.jpg

MattScott
Jul 29 2009, 06:23 PM
So what do we have goin for player packs this time around?

evandmckee
Jul 29 2009, 06:45 PM
in the works..... confirmed so far, coozie, patch, pick of a star or champion disc

gots

ch cro
ch tl
star boss
echo destroyer
glo ch wraith
glo champ whippet x
star tee-rex x, (black/red stamp, wonder who ordered those) :D

2 different stamps, updated dragon/skull basket from last year and the winged demon stamp from the year before

get that pre-reg in, i'm getting alot of calls & emails, I probably won't know how many online regs I've gotten until Mr. Twisted 1 gets back from Worlds

online reg ends noonish on Aug. 18th (Tues)
get ahold of me if you want to mail it

acesinthehole
Jul 31 2009, 11:49 PM
Can someone let me know where I can find the results from last years tourny? I'm having trouble finding them.

MattScott
Aug 01 2009, 02:47 AM
http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=7740#Open

evandmckee
Aug 07 2009, 02:03 PM
We're happy to announce that Neumeier's Rib Room has been added as a sponsor of this event, this will allow us to provide at least 90 Tournament T-Shirts to participants

Probably not dry fit like the Alma Greens were but they will still be good looking shirts!!

this is the best night spot in Fort Smith with great food, live music and a real good atmosphere

If you are playing HOTB please give them some business and let them know that you are with the event

it'd be a great place to eat Friday night or on Saturday before the long drive contest and to hang out afterwards

here's there web page: http://www.ribroom.com/

evandmckee
Aug 11 2009, 01:20 PM
Thanks to our wonderful event sponsors and the WAFDA players that have been able to get these sponsors,

Hell on the Border players packs, which all 90 players will receive,
now feature an Awesome "Dry Fit/Performance Wear" Shirt :D

LeftyGod
Aug 12 2009, 10:46 PM
We might need those dryfits after looking at the upcoming weather for fort smith.

Lets hope for the best and dry conditions.

evandmckee
Aug 13 2009, 10:52 AM
The event date is showing 85 degrees and sunny, the real Hellish hot conditions have already occured at the Alma Greens, people were praying for rain

BabyTBird
Aug 14 2009, 12:29 PM
Is there tent camping near by?

evandmckee
Aug 16 2009, 12:19 AM
probably Lake Fort Smith, around 25-30 miles from the course though but interstate all the way

most people gang up and stay at a motel 6 just off of I-540, around $45 a night

internet search em' and confirm, that's based off of last year

hope you make it, we usually pull a few texans, JD Ramirez came and cleaned house last year

DoughDuff
Aug 16 2009, 11:08 PM
From what I hear...anyone from out of state does well at Arkansas events...:D

DoughDuff
Aug 16 2009, 11:11 PM
Do you have the # to that Motel 6...I'm from out of state:p

evandmckee
Aug 17 2009, 12:00 AM
bout time we have some smack talk, too bad it isn't someone who can walk the walk though

duff, the # you are lookin for is 1-800-DISC-SUK

anyone interested in an affordable place click

http://www.motel6.com/default.aspx

prices are showing around $42 a night

evandmckee
Aug 17 2009, 12:50 PM
Our WAFDA Treasurer, Phil, will be preparing an awesome Burger meal for Saturday lunch, cost will be $5

Anyone who has ate his grub in past WAFDA events can tell ya, dang good stuff :D

Shawn LeMastus will also be setting up his Double Disc Court at the Golf Nut Driving Range during Saturday nights festivities, just casual play for those wanting to play, watch, learn about it, ect.

LeftyGod
Aug 17 2009, 09:49 PM
Evan you have a PM

evandmckee
Aug 21 2009, 10:46 AM
we are at around 40 paid pre-regs, we will not turn back any players

so..... BRING IT ON!!

Flex Dubs, regs, sign ins, players pack pick-ups from 3 till dark at the park

please be signed in as early as possible on Sat. morning

players meeting at 9:30am :)

Scythe311
Aug 24 2009, 12:13 AM
Sweet tournament! Thank you Evan and anyone who contributed to this event. I'll definately be back next year. Oh and I went back to Golf Nut driving range and found that CFR Boss I had lost. Great weekend! Sarah loves the trophy! :D

acesinthehole
Aug 24 2009, 09:29 AM
Awesome job Evan and everyone who contributed. Litterally had one of the best weekends of my life. I remember standing on hole 2 and looking back at all the cars in and around the parking lot. It was a really amazing sight to see all those different people, from all the different places, there to play this game I think is the best on earth.

twoputtok
Aug 24 2009, 10:25 AM
Thanks to WAFDA, Evan and the whole crew. What a blast and the weather made it just that much better. Congrats to all the division winners. Glad I made the trip.

bravo
Aug 25 2009, 01:30 AM
sorry i missed this year .
had to re earn some funds spent at worlds.
i'm looking forward to next year.