Juniors $25

All non-current PDGA members pay an additional $10 fee

Please Contact
Bill Tedesco
12 GreenField St
Orchard Park New York 14127
716-830-0664
[email protected]

Parking is NOT Waived for this event. If you Get to the park BEFORE 8am Parking is free, after it will Be $7

ALSO I as always Will be looking for Donations from anyone Willing to offer, See the hole sponsore thread If you are looking To sponsore a hole

Also,Also
There is a One day event Just over the boarder that saturday, Please check the CAN/AM schedual under links on the NRDG site for more info
Thank you as always for your Help
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I copied this from thier discussion board. Where it says "I" it does not mean me, but Bill Tedesco. Please don't contact me about any of the above except the making donations part. I will gladly accept any donations.

Does anyone plan to go to this? I plan on going up Saturday with the whole family. We will do the tourist stuff on Saturday and then Dad will sneak off on Sunday for the Tourney. I was hoping some folks from our club would go up since its only a one day deal. Plus my hotel is about 8 miles away and I might need a ride to the park. ;)