20460chase
May 14 2009, 05:47 PM
We have made some upgrades to the website and invite you to take a look! Over the next week or so alot more product and event info will be flowing in. More collectibles ( LOTS more.), more gear, more standard stock discs. If you dont see it, call the shop! We probably have it, but havent gotten it on yet! Things are arriving daily, new custom stamped Ce Gateway just hit, along with about everything else, and Innova customs and CFRs are here with more coming soon!

www.ironliondgs.com

We will also be adding a Team Iron Lion section complete with profiles and blogs, so check in often for great disc advice and tips from some of the games best players!

Id also like to extend a thanks to those of you that have visited over the years. Whenever I make a post on here, people visit. If your coming to the Quad Cities to play some golf, stop into the brick and mortar storefront located at 2630 16th St. Moline IL. We deal exclusively in disc golf and have been opened since March of '06. Alot of people didnt think we could run a disc golf proshop in Illinois and make it, what with weather and nobody outside the disc golf circle knowing what we sold. Disc What?

I still get a few calls a month from people looking for cheap golf clubs, but for the most part we have beaten the odds and an onslaught of competition to stay open. Over that time we have built a very loyal following here in the QCs and, anymore, all over.

Thank You.

Chase

Boneman
May 14 2009, 06:31 PM
We have made some upgrades to the website and invite you to take a look! Over the next week or so alot more product and event info will be flowing in. More collectibles ( LOTS more.), more gear, more standard stock discs. If you dont see it, call the shop! We probably have it, but havent gotten it on yet! Things are arriving daily, new custom stamped Ce Gateway just hit, along with about everything else, and Innova customs and CFRs are here with more coming soon!

www.ironliondgs.com (http://www.ironliondgs.com)

We will also be adding a Team Iron Lion section complete with profiles and blogs, so check in often for great disc advice and tips from some of the games best players!

Id also like to extend a thanks to those of you that have visited over the years. Whenever I make a post on here, people visit. If your coming to the Quad Cities to play some golf, stop into the brick and mortar storefront located at 2630 16th St. Moline IL. We deal exclusively in disc golf and have been opened since March of '06. Alot of people didnt think we could run a disc golf proshop in Illinois and make it, what with weather and nobody outside the disc golf circle knowing what we sold. Disc What?

I still get a few calls a month from people looking for cheap golf clubs, but for the most part we have beaten the odds and an onslaught of competition to stay open. Over that time we have built a very loyal following here in the QCs and, anymore, all over.

Thank You.

Chase

Chase the site looks great! Joomla! rocks. I used it for our Roaring Fork Disc Golf Club website. (http://www.roaringforkdiscgolf.com)

TROTTER
May 14 2009, 10:58 PM
Site looks great...

By the way looks like we are a week away from getting the official seal of approval form the Park Board for the Lincoln Park Expansion to 36 holes - hope you guys can make it out, once the baskets make it in the ground.

Would love to have your input and opinions before the concrete goes in... We are going to give it a couple of months before concrete... make sure all the holes are as good as they can be.