Dana
May 01 2009, 12:16 PM
Ladies-

If you are not busy on the 30th and 31st, come on out to Peoria. If you haven't been to Peoria, it is worth the trip. Take a few extra days off and head to the QC and check out the courses for this years US Championships.

Website- http://www.illinoisdiscgolf.com/09GPO.html

Please disregard the "must have 4 by 5/1 to have division" comment. I am giving 1 more week for the divisions that do not have enough.

Any questions or comments, please leave them here or feel free to contact me-
[email protected]

Thanks,

Dana

Dana
May 09 2009, 06:07 PM
Good news, both woman's divisions now have the minimum of 4 players! Maybe now we'll get enough to fill 2 cards for each division?

If you plan on attending, please sign up as soon as possible. Registrations are up over 70 as of today.

Thanks,

Dana

SarahD
May 11 2009, 11:46 AM
Dana, thanks for bringing this to the women's post, but I don't understand a word unless there are $$$ involved.

Right now there's 4 women for a pot of $256. Is there any added cash? How much to the women? Will you be paying out 50%, more than that or less? If there are 5 women, will you pay 2 or 3? If there are 6, then 2 or 3? If there are 7, then 3 or 4?

I would like to come to this event, loved the courses I played in 2007, but must be mindful of the REC since I'm travelling from another state away. Thanks!!

Dana
May 11 2009, 04:36 PM
First off, the PFC is reserving the final ADV Women spot until 5/25. We still need 1 more!

Sarah-

Good questions.

I will be adding money to the FPO division. How much, I can't say right now. I need to sit down and talk things over with my money/numbers people before I can give you a number about % payed out and how much we will be adding. Last year, at the B-tier I ran we payed out 50% http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=7941 I know that I added some cash for the FPO division, not sure how much though.

I'm sorry that I don't have solid answers for you. (My gut says pay half the field and add $200-250...?)

Feel free to call or email me 815.575.1917 [email protected]

Thanks for your interest,

Dana