JerryChesterson
Apr 20 2009, 12:53 PM
FYI ... don't forget about this event. You can sign up on TitleDISC. This is 3rd Coast Event.

Is anyone interested in running the Friday before the event (May 1st). I would but I'll be working and can't run it.

Jethro33
Apr 20 2009, 04:30 PM
when would the event on the 1st be . . .daytime or evening.

Grog
Apr 20 2009, 04:31 PM
Running what?

JerryChesterson
Apr 21 2009, 09:47 AM
Sorry bout that ... Doubles. Oftentime prior to an event there is an informal double tourney. Usually like $10 for AM teams and $20 for Pro teams. Ams get plastic and Pros just win their cash back. They usually run with a Flex start (meaning teams can start anytime during the window provided there are at least 2 teams per card). Probably something like Flex Start between 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM.

Jethro33
Apr 21 2009, 10:15 AM
i dont know if i would be able to run it because i dont get off work early enough but i would like to participate i think it would be cool

JerryChesterson
Apr 21 2009, 02:04 PM
Just taled to Orlando / Bird. He said he'll run the doubles so make sure to get a partner. Sign up day of. More details on the Tourney Thread.

opereida
Apr 24 2009, 01:13 PM
Do we need to take the water jugs out for this Tourney? What happened to the jugs? I forgot to take them with me after THC. I know Jerry has one, what about the other two?

JerryChesterson
Apr 24 2009, 03:20 PM
Do we need to take the water jugs out for this Tourney? What happened to the jugs? I forgot to take them with me after THC. I know Jerry has one, what about the other two?

Either Micah or Jayson has them. I think Jayson has them.

And ... Bird's back ... yeah

Jethro33
Apr 24 2009, 03:31 PM
is there anything we need for the tourney that i can help out with? and how about food, is there someone BBQing?

JerryChesterson
Apr 24 2009, 04:50 PM
is there anything we need for the tourney that i can help out with? and how about food, is there someone BBQing?

Forgot to talk to you about this the other day ....

lets go ahead and have your buddies do that BBQ. I am sure it will be appreciated.

Jethro33
Apr 25 2009, 10:57 PM
Just so everyone knows . . .Stack-em & Rack-em will be making brisket and sausage tacos for lunch so bring some extra cash. They sold out during the Ice Bowl before lunch because it was so good.

JHouston
Apr 26 2009, 07:38 PM
i have 3 jugs i will bring them with me with ice and full of water on Saturday.

opereida
Apr 27 2009, 02:00 AM
Thanks Jayson. :cool:

If anyone is planning on playing in this event please sign up at www.TitleDisc.com (http://www.TitleDisc.com) this week as there will be NO Saturday Sign Ups. See everyone this weekend.

JerryChesterson
Apr 30 2009, 10:23 AM
Thanks Jayson. :cool:

If anyone is planning on playing in this event please sign up at www.TitleDisc.com (http://www.TitleDisc.com) this week as there will be NO Saturday Sign Ups. See everyone this weekend.

I talked with Mike on Tuesday. He indicated they may have to take Saturday sign ups and or payments. If you are interested in playing just email me and I'll get your name on the list.

Jethro33
Apr 30 2009, 12:29 PM
i was just told today the BBQ Team is bringing 5 briskets and 40 sausage links. I will bet these all sell out ... so dont wait when lunch time comes around.

JerryChesterson
Apr 30 2009, 01:23 PM
[QUOTE=Jethro33;1375979]i was just told today the BBQ Team is bringing 5 briskets and 40 sausage links. I will bet these all sell out ... so dont wait when lunch time comes around.[/QUOTE}

Will they be out there for breaqkfast too?

Jethro33
Apr 30 2009, 04:53 PM
They said they are going to show up sometime between 5-6 in the morning. . . so once they are ready there will be food. They will be there until the food isnt.

opereida
Apr 30 2009, 05:53 PM
I hope I get more than 1 Brisket Taco this weekend. It was so good!

opereida
May 01 2009, 01:45 AM
I am running the Friday Doubles at McClain Tomorrow Flex start from 2:00-6:00 PM. Open $20.00 a team (cash payout) and Am $10 a team (merchandise Payout). I would like to play this and will go out on the last card at 6:00 PM but I need a partner. Contact me if you want to pair up.