superberry
Apr 19 2009, 10:56 AM
We're hosting a C-Tier on Sunday May 17th to celebrate our grand opening 27-hole layout. One round of 27 holes and an afternoon round of 18, custom stamped player pack discs, fundraiser sale discs, and cheap discs from past years for sale.

Here is a link to the registration form...
http://webpages.charter.net/berrybunch/1%20kewaunee%20open%202009.doc
Check the website for more info.

The brand new course is open and ready to play. We've installed some additional loops of wooded holes showcasing more of the natural features of the park including some cool washouts, steep ravines, and wooded ridges and valleys. The rough on these new holes can still take you down quick because it has yet to be broken in. Stay on target and be crisp with your putting because EVERY new green is risky.

Winter Park is guranteed to test all your skills and showcase some of the most unique terrain and features in all of the state!

Mayhem Open is the Saturday before. Get out and partake in the Mayhem Saturday, and then head up for a new experience at Winter Park on Sunday.

superberry
May 13 2009, 12:48 PM
If you have not prepaid yet, you will need to get your registration in the mail before noon today, or chances are I may not see it by Saturday. I will then need to collect cash from you at the tournament and will return your check when I do get it.

Your other option would be to make it out on Saturday (for your practice round) and pay in cash. I will be out there with others performing some work and hopefully getting in a round. If you see a large black Ford pickup, I'm there - 920-309-2195 (cell) - you could leave your registrations in my truck too.

We will be at the course set up by the practice basket by 730 (or inside the large gold building right off the road if weather is windy or rainy).

Registration will close promptly at 830 so I can get the meeting going and have everyone tee off by 9.

I think the 27 hole round may take a while and I want to get everyone home at a reasonable time. Bring some snacks or even lunch to have during Round 1! Just 1-hr will be allotted between last card of Rd 1, and start of Rd 2.