opereida
Feb 17 2009, 03:25 AM
Stacey and I were watching Rambo: First Blood tonight and got to talking about the "Rambo Knife". You know the big knife with the blade, saw and compass on it. I remember you would unscrew the compass and inside the handle was what? :confused:

Paul Taylor
Feb 17 2009, 08:28 AM
Stacey and I were watching Rambo: First Blood tonight and got to talking about the "Rambo Knife". You know the big knife with the blade, saw and compass on it. I remember you would unscrew the compass and inside the handle was what? :confused:

Matches, piece of plastic(small), string, and a fishing hook. That was what was in mine when I got it along time ago.

Oh, and a rubberband.

Grog
Feb 17 2009, 09:33 AM
The plastic and rubberband were for......?

JerryChesterson
Feb 17 2009, 01:45 PM
The plastic and rubberband were for......?

McGyver Bomb

chuckles
Feb 17 2009, 11:15 PM

Matches, piece of plastic(small), string, and a fishing hook. That was what was in mine when I got it along time ago.

Oh, and a rubberband.

The plastic kept the matches dry. The rubber band kept the plastic on matches.

opereida
Feb 18 2009, 02:45 AM
Wasn't there also a tiny bottle of Tabasco Sauce in it? :D

Paul Taylor
Feb 18 2009, 11:25 AM

Only if you bought it south of the border. :D

JerryChesterson
Feb 18 2009, 12:18 PM

I think the one purchased south of the boarder comes with a tiny bottle of tequilla.

Paul Taylor
Feb 18 2009, 12:35 PM

I think the one purchased south of the boarder comes with a tiny bottle of tequilla.

The bottle of tequila comes if it was imported by plane, the tobasco sauce if it was imported via truck...or was that maryjane if imported via truck... :o:D

Grog
Feb 19 2009, 08:48 AM

The bottle of tequila comes if it was imported by plane, the tobasco sauce if it was imported via truck...or was that maryjane if imported via truck... :o:D

I think there should be some bacon and string packed in there. Just for the entertainment value! :D