warlocks00
Feb 06 2009, 05:01 PM
So here it is, our own section on the PDGA DISCussion board...how about that!!!

If anyone is looking for any info about events, club info, or anything else that has to do with the CVDGA check out our website, or email / PM me directly.

www.conchovalleydiscgolf.org (http://www.conchovalleydiscgolf.org)

Events put on by the CVDGA:
Eola "2 disc challenge" Ice Bowl - January
Crush on the Concho - March
Heardimore - May (card based B-day tourney dating back before ript came out)
Big Cup - July
West Texas Doubles - September

gnduke
Feb 07 2009, 03:52 AM
Congratulations.

I think I need to start a competition between the affiliated clubs in Texas.

I'll see what kind of merch I can get together and award it to the club with the highest percentage of members that take and pass the free officials test that is a benefit of being an affiliated club.

A quick look through the list shows at least 14 Texas clubs.
I guess that the difference in size means that total number of members has to play some part in the count too.

I'll give it some thought and see what I can come up with.

More later.

warlocks00
Feb 09 2009, 10:46 AM
Sounds like a good contest to me....I know several of us plan to take the test and become officials.

gnduke
Feb 10 2009, 03:36 AM
Sounds like a good idea, but I don't have much to put in the pot for a prize right now.

warlocks00
Feb 11 2009, 04:51 PM
Can you give me a link to the officials test? I can't seem to find it on here....

gnduke
Feb 14 2009, 11:41 AM
I don't think it is online. Contact the office, the number is at the bottom of the page and ask about the testing process.

cad614
Mar 06 2009, 11:36 PM
Where can we see who's a member of our club (as far as the PDGA is concerned)? I'm sure I'm just overlooking it somewhere.

Jason needs to hurry up and take the test and PASS it!

warlocks00
Mar 25 2009, 02:55 PM
Jason needs to hurry up and take the test and PASS it!

Done....just got my confrimation email a little while ago. Watch out, I'm an official!!! :eek: