westcoastsooner
Feb 01 2009, 03:38 AM
SLOThrowers $1000 Ace Race I
A Laguna Lake Disc Golf Fundraiser

What? Only the biggest Ace Race in history!!!
Why? July, 2008 was the beginning of the SLOThrowers "High Roller Ace Pot" ($4 Buy-In vs. $1) and as of 1/17/09 the pot totaled close to $700! Well, we figured "It takes money to make money"'... so, we decided to put the money to good use and host the Biggest Ace Race of all time! All our pins will be set at their shortest positions (which we all know hasn't been done in ages), so this is a great opportunity for people of all skill levels to come out and try their luck! All funds raised will be put toward the development of our Laguna Lake Disc Golf Course (Tee Pads!)!!!
FAQ: What happens to the Ace Pot after the event is over?
A) Someone gets an ACE at the event. The ace pot is paid out to the winner(s), and the High Roller Ace Pot is reinstated to its reserve level of $232.50.
B) Nobody gets an Ace at the event, and the High Roller Ace Pot is reinstated back to $697.50
When/Where? 2/28/09, 8 AM, Heilmann Park, Atascadero CA.
About the event? 2 rounds of 18, 2-4 throws per tee, pick-up drives and move to the next hole. $1000 will be divided among the players who have a HOLE-IN-ONE during the event. For example, if someone has an ACE during the first round and someone has an ACE during the second round, then they will win $500/each. Also, if someone has 2 ACES during the day and someone else has 1 ACE, then the player with 2 ACES will win $666.66 and the player with 1 ACE will win $333.33.

Lunch/beverages and an event T-shirt will be provided - so be sure to give us your shirt size when you pre-register. If you do not pre-register for this event, you will have to pay an extra $5 and choose from the t-shirts we have left on the day of the event. PRE-REGISTER BY 2/18/09. LIMIT 144 PLAYERS.
http://www.slothrowers.com/

rizbee
Feb 07 2009, 10:25 PM
What a fantastic idea!! We'll try to bring Team Rizbee.

westcoastsooner
Feb 08 2009, 02:24 AM
Come on Up,and bring some of those Disc's you were telling me about as Kicked my ***** ,At da IceBowl In Paradise....
Spin iTT