nyemm01
Jan 16 2009, 06:42 PM
Whoa, so is discgolftv.com officially no more? it gained some decient momentum for a while and then fell off quite quickly.
Whats the news about this? Can anyone shed some light?

If it is gone, that is very unfortunate. Yet another, alreadly rare, disc golf news outlet disappearing!

cgkdisc
Jan 16 2009, 07:22 PM
Hibernating. It's cold around here.

nyemm01
Jan 19 2009, 12:56 PM
NO ONE can shed light on this???

cgkdisc
Jan 19 2009, 01:17 PM
They can't afford to do it and have stopped. Pretty simple. Nothing sinister.

nyemm01
Jan 19 2009, 03:58 PM
Well, i thought it was kinda dumb how they just completely stopped without telling thier viewing customers what was up. thats all. i mean, it was a pretty big deal for at least a couple years. to have something that large just stop was a pretty big deal to me and my buddies. maybe just us though???

my_hero
Jan 19 2009, 04:11 PM
I'd have to say that the website is much lower on the priority list since the life threatening/changing accident of one of the family members. I wish them all the best.

cgkdisc
Jan 19 2009, 04:36 PM
The accident happened well after the time they decided to hang it up for a while but it certainly didn't make it easier for them to consider starting it up again. Timmy has still been involved in the Clash series as a player at Renny and cameraman for some later editions.

nyemm01
Jan 19 2009, 06:51 PM
i wonder what will be done with all the material they did have, but never uploaded...