bgwvdave
Jan 06 2009, 05:15 PM
All club members remember that w/ the New Hanover Disc Golf Club being a member of the PDGA Affiliate Club Program all NHDGC current members that renew thier PDGA membership thru the club get a $5.00 discount. that's right $5.00 off.

If you need the renewel form just let me know. i will be trying to send the first batch in by Friday January 24th. so anyone who is wishing to be current for the Buckhorn Open will be good to go.

Once again save $5.00 on your PDGA membership by being a NHDGC Club member and contact me with any ?'s

Markus
Jan 19 2009, 11:23 AM
Well, I just renewed out of Germany...but I do want to become a member of the NHDGC, as this is where I started playing! Let me know when you are around to give you the $15 and I would love to finally participate in bag tag challenges.

bgwvdave
Jan 19 2009, 07:24 PM
Markus,
we would love to have you as a member of the New Hanover Disc Golf Club. i will be at the course a lot over the next few weekends so i should be easy to find. It is $20.00 to join the club and you get a bag tag and disc. Look forward to seein you out there and if you have any questions please let me know.