flyboy
Dec 02 2008, 01:49 PM
Echo Hills Golf Course is now open for disc golf.This is #20 for fly 18.The course is only 9 holes with some elevation and water.Each hole has 2 innova baskets on it, one is a par 3, the other a par 4.Par for the course is 62 for both pro and ams.This is no pitch, and putt, it comes in at 9,645ft pro 8,645 ft ams.The course is located at 545 E. thornton ave. Hemet CA 92543.This location has had no disc golf , this will supply a big demand in the area supporting temecula, perris,sun city,murietta,and hemet.I have meet a few old schoolers that live out there Steve Valencia,and Randy Amand.Both are awsome players, and could cash at any time ,in any event.A special thanks to Keith Guther, in temecula, that kept pulling me in that direction.We had the grand opening, on the 11th of november ,and had 22 players.Course record is only -4. The staff is awsome, Brad Adams, the GM is excited with the new faces.The new riverside course is doing great, and only 45min from hemet, road trip worthy..Pricing is $6 for 9 holes or 9 for 18.$15 with a golf cart.Twilight rates after 2 $6 walking $12 with cart.Cold beers and snacks no restaraunt.His and hers bathrooms ;)The pro shop is stocked with lots of innova discs.I am working on 1 more course, before years end, that will be 3, this year.I will post on the directory, but am not able to do so on the new site????????Pro shop #951-652-2203 There is a saying ,you are, what you eat.In our sport, we are ,where we play.We will never advance our sport, untill we change the place we play. ;)Fly 18 building a better place to play for all.Vision Porpose

Jeff_LaG
Dec 02 2008, 06:14 PM
Congrats, Reese!

Looks like this is about 1 hr. 20 min. (barring nasty traffic) from Los Angeles. I'll be sure to check out the course next time I'm out at my company's plant. :cool: