Big E
Dec 01 2008, 06:30 PM
I will be in town and was wondering what are the must plays and if there is a mini or a local group that plays daily will work fine :DHave all day to play from 7am till 7pm with my wife being in chiropractic seminars all day!

johnbiscoe
Dec 01 2008, 06:41 PM
sunset park by the airport is the best and most used unless something new has shown up in the last year or so. imo if you've only got 2 days in vegas playing dg is a waste of needed gambling time.

Big E
Dec 02 2008, 09:41 AM
imo if you've only got 2 days in vegas playing dg is a waste of needed gambling time.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^people have been banned for less^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:eek: :eek: :D
Thanks for the info that is all I saw but I would rather wager on the course :eek: :p

keithjohnson
Dec 03 2008, 10:22 AM
You can also checkout lvbagtag.com which is the local website,which lists all the local monthlies, doubles, etc.

Vegas is great for both sports as you can play Disc Golf during the day and then gamble all night!

Big E
Dec 03 2008, 10:28 AM
You can also checkout lvbagtag.com which is the local website,which lists all the local monthlies, doubles, etc.

Vegas is great for both sports as you can play Disc Golf during the day and then gamble all night!

That is what I was thinking. thanks for the info! :D

Luke Butch
Dec 03 2008, 04:36 PM
league is wednesday nights 4:30ish, we play at night because the course is next to softball fields(lighted) and is partially lit at night. there are also locals who play weekend mornings on a regular basis.

Big E
Dec 03 2008, 05:29 PM
I believe we are arriving on a saturday and leaving on saturday evening or sunday morning. So anyone wanting to play a round of wolf or just a friendly game would be fine by me!

august
Dec 05 2008, 03:02 PM
Yeah, why play DG when you can see "Love" at the Mirage?

Pizza God
Dec 09 2008, 12:33 AM
I have found the players in Vegas to be very friendly. If I don't have a rental, I catch a cab to the course and have always managed to find a ride back to my motel.

Disc golf may be the cheapest thing you can do in Vegas.

Shoot, I spent over $1000 in shows last time I was there

Love
KA
Jubalee
Spamalot

Another fun thing to do in Vegas is go to the Pinball Hall of fame.

http://www.pinballmuseum.org/

A great way to blow the afternoon and cheaper than gambling or a show.

BTW, funny story about Vegas, I was out playing the course when someone called out, hey Bryan. The guy walked up to me with a Carrollton Open tee shirt, he had played my tournament a few years earlier and was working in Vegas now. Small world.

Big E
Dec 09 2008, 10:08 AM
That is funny thanks for the info :D

johnbiscoe
Dec 09 2008, 12:07 PM
i have done the pinball museum too- it's cool.

Pizza God
Dec 10 2008, 08:04 PM
"Do what you wanna, do what you will, just don't mess up your neighbor's thrill."- FZ

and if you pay the bill
kindly leave a little tip
and help that next poor sucker on his one way trip
:D

that brings back some memories (I may not have the words exact, that was off the top of my head)