, , , you know what Time it is ...
:)
... more info coming soon ...

slackglass
Nov 21 2008, 01:21 PM
like a date???

Sideball
Nov 21 2008, 03:39 PM
and course? (be the Westside, be the Westside)

wforest
Nov 21 2008, 03:40 PM
... oh yeah ... the date is set solid ... (has been since August) ... the 2009 event is on Saturday , January 17 , 2-not-not-9 ...
... but ,
... like our "early media releases" show , for location and tee-times , call 576-8569 ... etc. etc. ...
... this Year will be on one of three possible Courses ...
... Rust never Sleeps ...

evandmckee
Nov 21 2008, 03:45 PM
Awesome, we're gonna have practically an Ice Bowl Tour :)

Jan. 17, Tulsa

on Jan. 24 Alma Willie is running an Ice Bowl in Chester, Ark (around 1/2 way between Ft. Smith and Fayetteville), cool private object course, 55 gallon drums as "objects"

Feb. 7 is Ft. Smith Ice Bowl, using Ben Geren instead of Tilles like the past
Feb. 8 we're gonna have a seperate Ice Bowl at Tilles under the new Super Class format (basically vintage lid style discs)

both of Ft. Smith's will be PDGA sanctioned under the Charity part of the Competition Endowment Program

Feb. 28 is HORSESHOE CANYON Ice Bowl :cool:

slackglass
Nov 21 2008, 07:06 PM
oh no feb 28 is the slacksters birthday

is this a camp out ?

looks like an icebowl tour
i want a colorado card

mutt
Nov 21 2008, 07:20 PM
We are trying to get it together in edmond since mark v is not running it anymore. We will look around the 7th to kick off the tour, more info as we get organized.

evandmckee
Nov 21 2008, 07:38 PM
oh no feb 28 is the slacksters birthday

is this a camp out ?

looks like an icebowl tour
i want a colorado card

I'd suggest staying overnight for Horseshoe Canyon, Jeff Ash is TD, Tourney's usually just a 1 day but plenty of time for more fun rounds on Sunday

Slack Birthday Bash Canyon Style :D

Sideball
Nov 26 2008, 01:26 PM
I got your Colorado Card Slackster! Unless they move you up to Masters . . . :o

wforest
Nov 26 2008, 03:08 PM
... those that picked-up their Dec. mini-schedules last Friday and Saturday got their first glimpse at the artwork for the 09 Ice Bowl ... 's cool ... penquins again ... I dig it ... :cool:
... mas informatory stuff soon ...

slackglass
Nov 26 2008, 08:17 PM
I got your Colorado Card Slackster! Unless they move you up to Masters . . . :o

i wish i could move up and play with all the old dudes
and you know i am down for some team colorado

wforest
Nov 29 2008, 07:05 PM
... the all-new and improved 2009 Tulsa Ice Bowl flyer will make it's "debut" out there tomorrow ... come 'n' gitchya some ... at Mack Taylor Park sunday Nov.30 ... :D

wforest
Dec 02 2008, 05:13 PM
� the Ice Bowl 2009 merch. forms are in and set-up � copies are circulating-around � Aviars , Monarchs , Bosses , Destroyers , Rocs , Wraiths , Buzzes , Assassins , Voodoos , Magnets , Wizards , Sidewinders , JLS , Surges , Omegas , Magics , and MORE � all graced with the �09 Ice Bowl Penguin (who �looks to be� jump-putting) � embroidered Caps and Beanies � mini-markers � tee-shirts (long and short-sleeve) � and the always famous Ice-Bowl-Hoodies (stay comfortable with class) � golf-discs range from $9 to $27 (InnColor Star Ontario Roc) � tees from $11(short-) to $15 (long-) � Hoodies from $20 to $24 (for the XXL) �
� get your �pre-order-desires� to me ASAP �
� get just exactly what you want � NO up-front payment or deposit � pay in January when you pick up these beauties � get ahold of one of the merch-lists at local minis � ALL THIS PRE-ORDER STUFF will be sent-in December 27 � so , don�t delay � git your name on some today � warm-stuff � cool-stuff � git the �goods� : Innova , Discraft , Millennium , Gateway � e-mail me [email protected] � or call me for �the list� � Forest (918) 576-8569 cell �

junky
Dec 02 2008, 07:04 PM
Hey Wayne,

Do you have a link to where I can see the pic, I kinda want one of the hoodies in XXL. I live in Norman, I'm trying to get some golfers to make the trip to T-town for the event.

Thanks,

wforest
Dec 03 2008, 11:04 AM
...our website should have that "merch list" showing very soon ... Steve Ward is working on it as we speak ... also , the hand-out copies show them ... Hoodies have the small-logo on front-upper-left ; large-logo on back center ... PM or call me your e-mail ... I can send you the document ...

sschumacher
Dec 03 2008, 12:05 PM
If you really want to be cool you should get a pair of Moose pajamas. I will be sporting mine again this year and I challege you all to do the same!!!! :o:D

Martin_Norris
Dec 03 2008, 01:28 PM
If you really want to be cool you should get a pair of Moose pajamas. I will be sporting mine again this year and I challege you all to do the same!!!! :o:D

YO
do those come in thermals?

twoputtok
Dec 03 2008, 03:09 PM
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i176/Twoputt/icebowl.jpg

wforest
Dec 03 2008, 05:00 PM
... many thanks to ya , Wise ... :cool:

sschumacher
Dec 03 2008, 05:05 PM
BTW.....I forgot to mention.....MOON BOOTS!!!!! :)

junky
Dec 03 2008, 08:55 PM
Thanks Dave

wforest
Dec 08 2008, 03:36 PM
� AND � the all-new and improved tourney-information can now be checked-out at www.tulsadiscsports.org (http://www.tulsadiscsports.org) for your 2009 Tulsa Ice Bowl � sterling work by Steve Ward , as per usual � outstanding ... :cool:

sschumacher
Dec 08 2008, 04:42 PM
Ice Bowl, Moose pajamas, Moon boots, and "Home Field" advantage for me!!!!!

It doesn't get any better than this!!!! :)

2009 is going to be mine!!!!! :cool:

twoputtok
Dec 08 2008, 05:09 PM
I think your talking out of the wrong end again. :o
http://www.merel.us/Joker/Photos/AnimalShots/images/Two%20Faced_jpg.jpg

http://www.choiceshirts.com/images/A1/05/A10501B-md.jpg

sschumacher
Dec 08 2008, 05:20 PM
It doesn't matter which end it comes out of buddy.

The sweet smell of my victory will "waffle" through the high mountain trees and you will be crushed by the weight of my success!!!! :D

This is MY HOUSE so you and Opie better get ready to feel my foot up your butts!!!! ;)

skinner
Dec 11 2008, 01:01 PM
Nice...Ice Bowl at Chandler...

twoputtok
Dec 11 2008, 01:16 PM
You won't even need a disc bag, just a light driver, mid range and your putter but you do need to plan on shooting a -18 or -19. :o

skinner
Dec 11 2008, 02:41 PM
...I was thinkinig about just carrying one disc and filling my disc bag with beer! :p

tikemaylor
Dec 11 2008, 08:01 PM
I haven't been on the forum here in God knows when...good to see all the old usuals here :D
I have two questions about the Ice Bowl and Chandler, I'm sure they've both been covered already somewhere on here but I'm a little slow on the uptake. 1) where are holes 14 and 15? 2) what the heck are they building out there where holes 14 and 15 used to be???? :confused:

the camera guy
Dec 11 2008, 09:31 PM
I haven't been on the forum here in God knows when...good to see all the old usuals here :D
I have two questions about the Ice Bowl and Chandler, I'm sure they've both been covered already somewhere on here but I'm a little slow on the uptake. 1) where are holes 14 and 15?<font color="blue"> they're gone forever, being held hostage by a thirld world country</font> 2) what the heck are they building out there where holes 14 and 15 used to be???? :confused:<font color="blue"> a rec center...</font>

after 13 go to 16, after 18 turn south across the road tee marked with a 2x4, next tee a little east throwing toward the shelter. something permanant on the horizon

wforest
Dec 12 2008, 10:37 AM
... yes indeed ... for now, that Course plays ...&lt;11,12,13,16,17,18,A,B,1,2,etc.&gt; ... that's the route we'll run on Saturday , Jan. 17 ... and many other details of the Tulsa Ice Bowl tournament can be found at www.tulsadiscsports.org (http://www.tulsadiscsports.org) ...

twoputtok
Dec 12 2008, 10:44 AM
It doesn't matter about the hole locations, just score
2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2. :D

sschumacher
Dec 12 2008, 10:59 AM
Yep,...that was the general idea at the United Way Tourney until someone called "dollar" on you. :( :o:D

Little did that someone know that you'll produce the same result for as little as 50 cents. :)

DoughDuff
Dec 12 2008, 11:32 AM
did someone say..."dollar" :)

twoputtok
Dec 12 2008, 11:33 AM
Oh so you are alive, or did they just let you stick your head out of the cube?

DoughDuff
Dec 12 2008, 11:51 AM
Ahh your missed me.
I played the course in Owasso this week, good job. There are some really good holes on that course. Now when are your going ask for your allowance and meet me out there :D

twoputtok
Dec 12 2008, 12:10 PM
The course is going to go through some changes because now they don't want to wait and want it an 18 hole course. So I am trying to have that all done and installed by the end of March. No tee pads for a while until we are sure the holes are where we want them. Then we will go with a more permanent tee pad.

DoughDuff
Dec 12 2008, 12:16 PM
Is all that area inside the fences park property?

twoputtok
Dec 12 2008, 12:45 PM
The park is aroun 39 acres but we probably only have 30 of that to use. :D

DoughDuff
Dec 12 2008, 12:56 PM
thats all :eek:... you need to consider routing the back nine towards the parking lot so that I can stop by my vehicle and smoke a cigarette and drink a couple of beers. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

wforest
Dec 12 2008, 02:01 PM
No tee pads for a while until we are sure the holes are where we want them. Then we will go with a more permanent tee pad.

Smart , VERY Smart ... :cool:

Martin_Norris
Dec 12 2008, 02:36 PM
thats all :eek:... you need to consider routing the back nine towards the parking lot so that I can stop by my vehicle and smoke a cigarette and drink a couple of beers. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Dave, I do like a non links style layout best. The nine out and back followed by another nine out and back allows for that mid round restroom or restock stop at the parking lot.
In my case it is to refill the 100 oz jug and since your park is no smoking, a quick drag at the truck.
The tee signs look great!
We need to get together for a round some weekend and see if you can score about one half of the number of shots it takes me to run the route. :D
OH
I am talking about your new course in "O" town not Chandler,
The dog mountain is what it is and maybe should stay that way. Unless we were to set up a 2nd 18 for the more advanced players, (I just do not want to put in the time we did last time for nada)

slackglass
Dec 12 2008, 06:06 PM
im all about the ice bowl tour

wforest
Dec 16 2008, 03:25 PM
� before we finish printing the January schedule , we�d kinda like to know if anyone is setting-up to organize and run an Ice Bowl in-or-around OKC � get with your movers-and-shakers � Arcadia ? � Mitch Park ? � Dolese ? � please give us some info and we�ll gladly feature it on the TDSA schedule � many of us like to attend-and-support those Charity efforts � thanks in advance �

wforest
Dec 18 2008, 12:14 PM
a reminder ... the merchandise-order for our 2009 Tulsa Ice Bowl has been accumulated mostly thru in-person and phone-calls ... this order goes-in-for-shipping NEXT Saturday ... 27th ... coupla daze after Christmas ... nice , good-looking , merch to show support for the Charity event ...

Hindsight
Dec 21 2008, 07:59 PM
wayne, how are you handling pre-pay for ice bowl or is it just cash in hand.

bravo
Dec 21 2008, 11:31 PM
you can preorder specificly your hearts desire.
then pay when invetory is in.
i dont know if wayne will take a prepayment or not.
ill try and look at the paperwork and add more later.

wforest
Dec 22 2008, 10:13 AM
... Brad's right ... I don't want pre-payment for whatever merch you want ... (although some have been doing that) ... just request what you want and I'll get your-name-upon-it ... :cool:

mutt
Dec 22 2008, 08:16 PM
wayne did you get the pm I sent you?

wforest
Dec 23 2008, 11:02 AM
... yes , I did ... some possible "Ice Bowl" action around OKC &amp; Edmond in February ... very cool ... let us know whenever anything is for certain ...
... also , make sure that Rotan is in on your possible planning for a PDGA event later on ...
... Merry Christmas , my friend ...

wforest
Jan 06 2009, 09:45 AM
... all sorts of info at www.tulsadiscsports.org (http://www.tulsadiscsports.org) ... 3 pages of preview and detailed instructions ...
... also ...
... you can peruse the previous 6 or 7 years of Ice Bowl Results ... :cool:

sschumacher
Jan 08 2009, 11:22 AM
"The Three Amigos" ride again!!!! :cool:

http://www.tulsadiscsports.org/furdog_andrew_twoputt.jpg

wforest
Jan 09 2009, 01:44 PM
� side-note here � I�ve been announcing throughout other gatherings and events this bit � I realize that I should put a note on this sports-board as well � as in previous years; any individual who brings a $100 cash sponsor to the Food-Bank totals , will receive their �max-mulligan-deal� ($15 value) for free �
� most all other Full Details are all printed-up at www.tulsadiscsports.org (http://www.tulsadiscsports.org) � check em out � you can also view past-Champions and results �
� and although I consider ALL entrants and participants to be CHAMPIONS ; here is a list of Current Defending Champions (by division) :

Open Pro &gt; Coda Hatfield

Pro Master &gt; Chris Hutchinson

Pro GrandMaster &gt; Scott Wilkinson

Pro Women GrandMaster &gt; Barb Paske

Advanced &gt; Andrew Treat

Advanced Master &gt; Sean Young

Advanced GrandMaster &gt; Bruce Hall

Advanced Senior GrandMaster &gt; Bob Morton

Amateur &gt; Josh Crowl

Amateur Women &gt; Teresa Duff

Amateur Women Masters &gt; Wendy Huckeba

Novice &gt; Rene Recio

Beginner &gt; James Morris

Ace Pot winners = James Morris , Tim Mirabel

CTP winners = Rob Yandian , Jerry Stacey

evandmckee
Jan 09 2009, 02:45 PM
� side-note here � I�ve been announcing throughout other gatherings and events this bit � I realize that I should put a note on this sports-board as well � as in previous years; any individual who brings a $100 cash sponsor to the Food-Bank totals , will receive their �max-mulligan-deal� ($15 value) for free �
� most all other Full Details are all printed-up at www.tulsadiscsports.org (http://www.tulsadiscsports.org) � check em out � you can also view past-Champions and results �
� and although I consider ALL entrants and participants to be CHAMPIONS ; here is a list of Current Defending Champions (by division) :

Amateur &gt; Josh Crowl

Novice &gt; Rene Recio

Case of Oil (to keep Rust from Sleeping ) CTP Winner = Evan McKee :cool:

sschumacher
Jan 12 2009, 09:52 AM

Amateur &gt; Josh Crowl

Novice &gt; Rene Recio

Case of Oil (to keep Rust from Sleeping ) CTP Winner = Evan McKee :cool:

Best Looking Disc Golfer in Pajamas: Furdog

The other day someone asked me who is the greatest disc golfer I ever saw and I said...."You're looking at him." :cool:

DoughDuff
Jan 12 2009, 11:44 AM
^^^^^that's funny

sschumacher
Jan 12 2009, 02:49 PM
Well since nobody has stepped up to rebutt my statement then it MUST BE TRUE!!!!! :)

twoputtok
Jan 12 2009, 03:38 PM
Why bother...................
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/39/105820790_6826be5403.jpg

sschumacher
Jan 12 2009, 03:45 PM
Icebowl = 36 Holes with Max Mully's at Chandler

So, how many -36 players do you expect? /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

evandmckee
Jan 12 2009, 05:05 PM
Well since nobody has stepped up to rebutt my statement then it MUST BE TRUE!!!!! :)

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i176/Twoputt/_1266082.jpg

is this what you meant by rebutt :o:D

twoputtok
Jan 12 2009, 05:12 PM
I know that hole! :D:D:D

junky
Jan 12 2009, 06:28 PM
it's probably the crappiest hole ever

evandmckee
Jan 12 2009, 06:42 PM
yeah, even real large long holes like that can still be crappie, I believe that hole is however considered in certain areas of certain parks in Tulsa to be a "Championship Caliber Hole" the hole even has 2 dog legs attached to it but a strong thumber is all it really takes ;)

feelfroggie8
Jan 12 2009, 07:00 PM
How well do u know that hole twoputt i bet u know it real well like which is the best line to the ..........

twoputtok
Jan 13 2009, 10:09 AM
The hole is not that tight, you can go at it with an anhyzer or hyzer but the best line is straight up the middle low and fast. :o:D

sschumacher
Jan 15 2009, 10:54 AM
T minus 48 hours till Furdog's victory!!!! :cool:

Tickets for my gallery are now on sale at the gate. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

You've seen the rest. Now come watch the best. :)

Big Easy
Jan 15 2009, 11:04 AM
Wayne,
If you will be the age on the next age group
Just later on this year,
Does that qualify you to compete there at the ice bowl ?
D.P. :D

sschumacher
Jan 15 2009, 11:08 AM
^^^^ See everybody??? ^^^^

My appearance at this event already has pros running to jump into other divisions. :D:)

There's plenty of room if you want to ride on my coatails Dale. ;)

DoughDuff
Jan 15 2009, 11:13 AM
what division are you going to get beaten in anyway Furdog

evandmckee
Jan 15 2009, 11:24 AM

Whatever division I beat him in, how sweet the victory will be to kick his mangy rag tag pajama wearing butt on his own course :p

sschumacher
Jan 15 2009, 11:25 AM
Beaten at my course?

I don't think so Buffy. Hang on to your Ms Beasly because I'm going -37 down. That's 35 birdies and one ace Grace.
:cool:

sschumacher
Jan 15 2009, 11:30 AM

Whatever division I beat him in, how sweet the victory will be to kick his mangy rag tag pajama wearing butt on his own course :p

When your checking out my Moose pajamas, don't forget to check out the brown streak I put there to remind me of the last time you thought you would beat me on my home field. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Here's a snap shot from last year....

Evan McKee 54 51 105

Scott Schumacher 51 51 102

And that was at Riverside and I was wearing Moon Boots. :o

By the time you get here it will be "Game OVER....Rover".

People will be able to track you on the course just by following your tears that have turned into little ice cubes on the ground which for you my friend, is all the Ice Bowl will ever be. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Bring your buddies because you're going to need to cry on their shoulders on the way back home. I wouldn't be surprised if they stick you in the trunk so they don't have to hear about it. :o

evandmckee
Jan 15 2009, 12:55 PM

When your checking out my Moose pajamas, don't forget to check out the brown streak I put there to remind me of the last time you thought you would beat me on my home field. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

uhhh.....that's not exactly how that streak got there......they make tampons for that

Here's a snap shot from last year....

Evan McKee 54 51 105

Scott Schumacher 51 51 102

Don't you remember, I threw that round because we figured that we could make more off twoputt's side betting and we split the cash, besides, I don't remember you walking out with the box of precious black gold, I'll show some mercy and bring some of that quality Forest Productions motor oil so you can lubricate so the pain isn't so bad

And that was at Riverside and I was wearing Moon Boots. :o

I don't hate you because you have taste to wear women's clothing, as an American you have that right, I'm proud that you're so comfortable with yourself, just remember to plug the leak in your pajamas, and while you're at it plug the one in your mouth to

By the time you get here it will be "Game OVER....Rover".

I have yet begun to fight

People will be able to track you on the course just by following your tears that have turned into little ice cubes on the ground which for you my friend, is all the Ice Bowl will ever be. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Those will be tears of laughter as I watch you succumb to the serious whipping that you are sure to encounter

Bring your buddies because you're going to need to cry on their shoulders on the way back home. I wouldn't be surprised if they stick you in the trunk so they don't have to hear about it. :o

I'll just need by buddies to help carry your rather heavy carcass off of the battlefield so that you're not blocking anyone's shot, I can't just leave you laying there, that could get me DQ for littering on the course

Care to make a wager :D

twoputtok
Jan 15 2009, 01:11 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7b/United_States_one_dollar_bill,_obverse.jpg/800px-United_States_one_dollar_bill,_obverse.jpg

zooc
Jan 15 2009, 01:57 PM
:o:D

sschumacher
Jan 15 2009, 02:38 PM
What are YOU laughing at "Stumpy"?

YOU ALL are going down because I've sent the CP crew out today to calibrate the baskets to magnetically guide my disc into the chains via GPS. You guys don't stand a chance. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

evandmckee
Jan 15 2009, 02:58 PM

YOU ALL are going to beat FurDog because I've sent the CP crew out today to change the baskets to over 250 feet. You guys (and girls) are going to wax me and leave me furless, then you will all see that FurDog is really just a Shaggy [censored] Cat. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Post Edited to Show Accuracy and Truth

twoputtok
Jan 15 2009, 04:06 PM
His post tournament quote to Evan:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/Fredcat/Cats%2002/CatCatLookingEvilYouWinThisRoundAss.jpg

sschumacher
Jan 15 2009, 04:11 PM
The only way I will lose is if Wayne puts a "cooler" on my card. Here is a partial list of the "coolers" I know about.

Twoputt - The name speaks for it's self. It doesn't matter if he's on your card or the one before or after yours. He could be hiding in the woods or sitting in his car watching. His "cooler" rating is 500ft or less. Doesn't have to even speak to be effective. Cooling power works in reverse at PDGA, charity events, or when used in conjunction with Donkey, Wagle, or Zook model coolers.

Richard Mitchell - At one time had the highest "cooling" rating ever but has now been obsoleted by the newer "Twoputt" model. Effective "cooling" range is 200ft or less. Learned "cooling" technique from David Letterman show. Sometimes work good to counter cool the Twoputt model.

"Q" - "Cooling" comes on strong at first but normally breaks down and quits before the round ends.

"All Day Ray" - "Cooling" effective 24 hours seven days a week. Doesn't seem to work on women from OKC at Chandlerstock though.

Dan "The Donkey" Bougher - "Cooling" range is 25ft or less. Anybody who's ever been kicked by "The Donkey" will understand what I'm talking about. Works best at skins matches. Also comes in a smaller "Justin" model.

Dough "The Muff" Duff - Effective on dollar CTP holes only. Other than that this model tends to work in reverse mode.

"Two Finger Slinger" - Low cost model available at most Walmarts. Blows 6-8 inches. Basically ineffective on the course though.

"The Zook" - Only works about two or three times a year. Currently under factory recall and Federal investigation for criminal fraud.

Steve Nagele &amp; Bud Johnson Combo Not really considered to be "coolers". But if you end up on this card you're basically garranteed not to win anything.

the camera guy
Jan 15 2009, 05:06 PM
tulsa world today...

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.a...amp;archive=yes (http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=17&amp;articleid=20090115_4_A2_ Playdi364435&amp;archive=yes)

sschumacher
Jan 15 2009, 05:32 PM
That's nothing.

Look for me to lurk around in the background and do a Jerry Garcia Cameo if the TV people show up. :cool:

Looks like we had 114 players last year. I expect at least that many show up just to see my victory tour this year. :)

evandmckee
Jan 15 2009, 06:14 PM
The only way I will lose is if Wayne puts a "cooler" on my card. Here is a partial list of the "coolers" I know about.

Twoputt - The name speaks for it's self. It doesn't matter if he's on your card or the one before or after yours. He could be hiding in the woods or sitting in his car watching. His "cooler" rating is 500ft or less. Doesn't have to even speak to be effective. Cooling power works in reverse at PDGA, charity events, or when used in conjunction with Donkey, Wagle, or Zook model coolers.

Richard Mitchell - At one time had the highest "cooling" rating ever but has now been obsoleted by the newer "Twoputt" model. Effective "cooling" range is 200ft or less. Learned "cooling" technique from David Letterman show. Sometimes work good to counter cool the Twoputt model.

"Q" - "Cooling" comes on strong at first but normally breaks down and quits before the round ends.

"All Day Ray" - "Cooling" effective 24 hours seven days a week. Doesn't seem to work on women from OKC at Chandlerstock though.

Dan "The Donkey" Bougher - "Cooling" range is 25ft or less. Anybody who's ever been kicked by "The Donkey" will understand what I'm talking about. Works best at skins matches. Also comes in a smaller "Justin" model.

Dough "The Muff" Duff - Effective on dollar CTP holes only. Other than that this model tends to work in reverse mode.

"Two Finger Slinger" - Low cost model available at most Walmarts. Blows 6-8 inches. (Which is still longer than some of FurDog's Drives) Basically ineffective on the course though.

"The Zook" - Only works about two or three times a year. Currently under factory recall and Federal investigation for criminal fraud.

Steve Nagele &amp; Bud Johnson Combo Not really considered to be "coolers". But if you end up on this card you're basically garranteed not to win anything.

The Ultimate FurDog Cooler Guaranteed to make you think that you are not losing and feels great. (until the next day) Can cause seeing 2 baskets, usually he'll throw to the one on the left and come close to the one on the right, usually it's the wrong fairways basket though, picture ID neccessary to obtain in most states

http://www.apple770.com/photos/vodka_cooler.jpg

mutt
Jan 15 2009, 07:34 PM
Save some tee times, I think a few of us are coming up from the city. (atleast me and one other).

bravo
Jan 15 2009, 08:44 PM
come one come all lets see how much food we can raise this year.
last year the total was over 500Lbs. :D:D

jemtay17
Jan 15 2009, 10:48 PM
Lindsey and I are coming up and I was wondering what time most of the girls who are playing were planning on teeing off? I was wanting her to be able to play with other girls on her card to get some experience throwing a round with someone other than me.

sschumacher
Jan 16 2009, 09:46 AM
It is now Ice Bowl Eve!!!! :cool::) :cool::)

twoputtok
Jan 16 2009, 11:02 AM
Okay, so its Ice Bowl eve, I know there will be alot of canned food donations but we also need to raise cash. The food bank's buying power is HUGE, they can leverage $1 into 7 meals. So if any of you have any extra cash that you can spare, then this is the place to put it.

My company will be making a $100 donation this year, as in the past. I would like to challenge anyone that can match it. If you can get your company to put in anything above $100 I will match it up to $200. ;)

And all of the $1 bets I win on the course will also be donated. So you have a choice, either give it up front or lose it to me and I'll donate it and take it off my taxes. :D

zooc
Jan 16 2009, 11:18 AM

YOU ALL are going down because I've sent the CP crew out today to calibrate the baskets to magnetically guide my disc into the chains via GPS. You guys don't stand a chance. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

:D:Dyou are funny :p The county hasnt caught up to the times yet,,,they dont use GPS, like I do /msgboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gifin the City...They associate with the likes of you , how do u expect them to Grow /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif oh, youre lucky this weekend isnt one of my "2-3 times year" :eek:

sschumacher
Jan 16 2009, 11:22 AM
I accept that challenge in the name of the "Loose Moose Bar &amp; Grill" and I too will donate all my dollar side bets that I win off of Wise, Muff, &amp; Two Finger Slinger.

Also I challenge Zoocorny to put up $100 or shut up. This is the last time you'll be able to "free will" donate money before Obama takes over and automatically deducts it from your paycheck. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Don't forget everyone. Sponsorships of $100 or more include max mulligans and all cash donations are tax deductable!!!! :cool:

twoputtok
Jan 16 2009, 11:29 AM
The challenge was for a $100 donation or more. You just need to donate your entire entry to the food bank and go back home. :o These are hard times for the food bank and for them to have to rely on a donation coming from any winnings you're claiming is not good, they'll have people dying in the streets from starvation. :o:D

sschumacher
Jan 16 2009, 11:47 AM
I have donated $100+ my $15 entry fee for the last two years and I will donate $101 this year just to see you bump yours up.

This is better cause for you since you've spent the last 365 days donating your money to Coda. Yeah you're paying for lessons but from what I've seen you having been paying attention enough to pull in any skins at your events. :o

You should also think about donating for auction some of those USDGC discs you've been rat-holing. They are not doing you any good and the cash from one or two could feed a lot of people.

Anybody that wants to piggy-back their cash into my donation to get Wise to pony out more cash, let me know. :cool:

twoputtok
Jan 16 2009, 11:55 AM
Carefull where you point those fingers of yours. :o

Did you not just go and cash in all of your loose change from home? I remember you throwing around a figure of over $400 that you got from your change? :o

I would think that someone that has no children, no wife, no car payment and only has the responsibility to feed two cats could come up with more than that. :confused:

As for the USDGC discs, I have given away almost all of them except for one of each stamp on my wall. I know for fact I have given out at least 8 Rocs. Thats $200 and they were worth way more than that. :o:p

What have you donated lately other than a free muligan or two from trash Dave Wise night? /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

twoputtok
Jan 16 2009, 11:59 AM
Anybody that wants to piggy-back their cash into my donation to get Wise to pony out more cash, let me know. :cool:

Sorry Mutt, it doesn't work that way. I have already laid it out for Wayne and he will be in control of it. Besides, why would anyone want to give you their money so you can take it off of your taxes. :( You shouldn't worry about how much you donate, your OBAMA will give it all back to you soon enough. :o

sschumacher
Jan 16 2009, 12:02 PM
youre lucky this weekend isnt one of my "2-3 times year" :eek:

Wayne's advertised this for months and once again you're a no-show? :confused:

Fear of Furdog sounds more like it. Just drop off your donation maybe we'll see you next year. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif....According to Obama you should be working on roads and bridges by then. :D

twoputtok
Jan 16 2009, 12:04 PM
I agree Zooc, this one's in your back yard, you NEED to show up for it! No excuses, just bring the beautifull wife and the boys. Show the kiddos what giving back is all about. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Damnit! I just agreed with the hairball. :mad:

DoughDuff
Jan 16 2009, 12:20 PM
Lindsey and I are coming up and I was wondering what time most of the girls who are playing were planning on teeing off? I was wanting her to be able to play with other girls on her card to get some experience throwing a round with someone other than me.

Teresa and I are going to start our dominance in the early rounds... :cool:

coda_hatfield
Jan 16 2009, 12:24 PM

Shana and I will be out there to tee off at 11 tee time, should be there lil after 10, should be a few women.

sschumacher
Jan 16 2009, 12:26 PM
Carefull where you point those fingers of yours. :o

I'm only pointing one finger at you and I know you know which one it is. :)

Did you not just go and cash in all of your loose change from home? I remember you throwing around a figure of over $400 that you got from your change? :o

Yes but due to the cost of you overpaid health insurance agents the price of my monthly heart medicine doubled. :(

What have you donated lately other than a free muligan or two from trash Dave Wise night? /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

My part for the new baskets for the new course at Chandler was $1800. Is that enough? You'll be happy to know that Jose and Hicks are finalizing the design. I would have asked for your input but nobody considers you to be a top pro. :o I still need some donations for some tee signs. Would you like to sponsor one? :) ..I like the design of the ones at Ben Geren.

mutt
Jan 16 2009, 12:29 PM

Sorry Mutt, it doesn't work that way. I have already laid it out for Wayne and he will be in control of it. Besides, why would anyone want to give you their money so you can take it off of your taxes. :( You shouldn't worry about how much you donate, your OBAMA will give it all back to you soon enough. :o

Hey dont bring me into your domestic squabbles! :mad:

DoughDuff
Jan 16 2009, 12:41 PM
My company will be making a $100 donation this year, as in the past. I would like to challenge anyone that can match it. If you can get your company to put in anything above $100 I will match it up to $200. ;)

And all of the $1 bets I win on the course will also be donated. So you have a choice, either give it up front or lose it to me and I'll donate it and take it off my taxes. :D

Alright Twoputt...Custom Technologies Plus will match your donation of a $100....however, I'm keeping all the cash I win from you :D

sschumacher
Jan 16 2009, 12:46 PM
Lions, Tigers, &amp; Bears oh my!!!!.....That could mean two "coolers" on one card. :(... I feel sorry for the other two or three guys that have to deal with those two. :D

I will be willing to go "$1 All CTP" on any card that's up to it. :cool:

twoputtok
Jan 16 2009, 12:53 PM
Very nice Dough!

Okay folks thats:
$100 - Allied Insurance Associates
$100 - Custom Technologies Plus
$100 - HairBall Unlimited

Anyone else?

Come on guys thats $300 x 7 = 2,100 meals.

Lets get the cash donations up there! :D

sschumacher
Jan 16 2009, 01:23 PM
Very nice Dough!

Okay folks thats:
$101 - HairBall Unlimited

Quit putting yourself first when you know you'll always be second best as long as I'm around. :D

mutt
Jan 17 2009, 12:29 AM
Well I know of 2 of us coming up tomorrow. Not sure about any others. I look forward to seeing everyone...

wforest
Jan 17 2009, 01:58 AM
Wayne,
If you will be the age on the next age group
Just later on this year,
Does that qualify you to compete there at the ice bowl ?

... yes ...

wforest
Jan 17 2009, 02:21 AM
Very nice Dough!

Okay folks thats:
$100 - HairBall Unlimited

Anyone else?

Come on guys thats $300 x 7 = 2,100 meals.

Lets get the cash donations up there! :D

... GREAT stuff there ... I've been too busy "oxidizing" (Rust , ya know) to hit the computer much ... but Wise has that nailed ! ... for years , we thought: "more cans, more food" ... but we learned long ago what the Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma (www.cfbeo.org) is able to do with the $1 cash ...
... our Food Bank turns every dollar-donated into 9 dollars of Food distributed throughout our area ...
... THEY ARE ONE GENUINE "JUGGERNAUT" OF EFFICIENCY IN OUR COMMUNITY ...
... Rust never Sleeps ...

mutt
Jan 18 2009, 12:37 AM
Wayne and Staff, thanks! had a great time.

racerb491
Jan 18 2009, 01:39 AM
180 players at a ice bowl. WOW :eek:
way to go wayne and staff.
nice to see all my okie friends :cool:

slackglass
Jan 18 2009, 09:17 AM
what a day for an ice bowl
not sure on all of the numbers
but what a great day for disc golf and ace runs
a very impressive showing for the ice bowl many out ot towners
it was good to see everyone
slack

bravo
Jan 18 2009, 10:20 AM
i had the pleasure of playing with some folks from arkiland
and some of tulsa's most notorious, had a great time.
as always the tulsa ice bowl is one to remember.
thanks wayne ,carla,martin for your selfless donation of your time and energy for the rest of us to enjoy a well run event.

Hindsight
Jan 18 2009, 11:20 AM
Two of my most enjoyable rounds, of course it helps when you can potentially birdie every hole. Much Props to Wayne and any volunteers. Cant wait to do it all over in Arkansas in february.

evandmckee
Jan 18 2009, 02:51 PM
Scores ??

Actually just post mine &amp; Furdog's :D

Mucho Fun Time, Thanks to ALL who came out for this and Very Good Job Wayne, Martin, Gary, Carla and all the Staff on handling sooo maaany plaaaayers :cool:

evandmckee
Jan 18 2009, 02:54 PM
Scores ??

Mucho Fun Time, Thanks to ALL who came out for this and Very Good Job Wayne, Martin, Gary, Carla and all the Staff on handling sooo maaany plaaaayers :cool:

bravo
Jan 18 2009, 09:52 PM
chanel six has a video about the ice bowl with dave wisespeakin up for the benifits of each dollar being raised compounding to feeding the needy.
does anybody know how to post the video here?

Hindsight
Jan 18 2009, 10:01 PM
wise would know how and I'm sure he'd jump at the opprutunity to give himself props !!! ;) Thanks for the good advertising and represntation of us DG'erz.

bravo
Jan 18 2009, 10:06 PM
what i couldnt believe is the quote in the paper where dave has somthing good to say about the dude.

jemtay17
Jan 18 2009, 10:13 PM
http://www.newson6.com/Global/category.a...;clipId=3350251 (http://www.newson6.com/Global/category.asp?C=121535&amp;autoStart=true&amp;topVideoCatNo =default&amp;clipId=3350251)

Hindsight
Jan 18 2009, 10:35 PM
Hey Brad, now the news has file video of you. I hope the goverment doesnt get ahold of that clip. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

sschumacher
Jan 19 2009, 10:35 AM
Scores ??

I don't know where I finished. All I know is that my card was full of "coolers". :(

I did get on TV though. :)

Great job Wayne, Carla, &amp; Martin. :cool:

twoputtok
Jan 19 2009, 11:35 AM
Hey Brad, now the news has file photage of you. I hope the goverment doesnt get ahold of that clip. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

What the hell is file photage????????????? :confused:

Martin_Norris
Jan 19 2009, 12:05 PM
division first name last name rd1 rd2 total
Pro Grand 0
Pro Grand Tony Walker 38 39 77
Pro Grand Richard Mitchell 39 39 78
Pro Grand Mike Click 42 37 79
Pro Grand Scott Wilkinson 43 39 82
Pro Grand Dale Patterson 43 40 83
Pro Grand David Wise 41 43 84
Pro Grand James Diel 46 39 85
Pro Grand Dave King 43 44 87
Pro Grand Terrill Paske 41 46 87
Pro Grand Bob Borscheller 48 42 90
Pro Grand Joyle Deering 47 43 90
Pro Grand Billy Juby 45 46 91
Pro Grand Brad Stone 49 43 92
Pro Grand Phil Hagan 48 47 95
Pro Grand Scott Furdog 50 50 100
Pro Grand Wo 0
Pro Grand Wo Barb Paske 43 43 86
Am Grand Wo 0
Am Grand Wo Wendy Huckeba 59 59
Am Grand Wo Pam Moore 61 61
Bgnr Wo 0
Bgnr Wo Deedra Moore 0
Bgnr Wo Cherie White 0
Bgnr Men 0
Bgnr Men James White 47 50 97
Bgnr Men Clay Harstad 50 48 98
Bgnr Men Ben Woods 47 53 100
Bgnr Men Keith Cook 50 51 101
Bgnr Men Chris Birdwell 53 55 108
Bgnr Men John Williams 54 57 111
Bgnr Men Jimmy Masterson 61 56 117
Bgnr Men Mark Fiegel 61 59 120
Bgnr Men Jarrod Lee 64 59 123
Bgnr Men Aaron Fiegel 63 61 124
Pro Master 0
Pro Master James Roubidoux 37 38 75
Pro Master Cris Hicks 40 40 80
Pro Master Kyle Wilkes 38 44 82
Pro Master Sean Young 42 41 83
Pro Master Darrell Bailey 42 43 85
Pro Master Dan Bougher 43 42 85
Pro Master Brad HOI 46 40 86
Pro Master Marq Lewis 48 40 88
Pro Master Dave Nicholson 48 42 90
Pro Master Jeff Green 46 46 92
Pro Master Rob Wilson 52 49 101
Pro Master Dave Zucconi 999 999
Adv Men 0
Adv Men Phleat Boyd 41 41 82
Adv Men J.T. Graham 44 40 84
Adv Men Matt Scott 43 41 84
Adv Men Travis Koehring 42 43 85
Adv Men Willie Spoon 44 41 85
Adv Men Jeremy Geiger 42 44 86
Adv Men Kevin Gable 44 44 88
Adv Men Dustin Hayes 45 44 89
Adv Men Corey Leemhues 46 43 89
Adv Men Mike Conners 47 43 90
Adv Men Logan Moody 41 49 90
Adv Men Tim Mirabel 46 45 91
Adv Men Jay Slack 45 48 93
Adv Men Matt Shipley 46 48 94
Adv Men Harlyn Unruh 51 44 95
Adv Men Jeremy Taylor 48 48 96
Adv Men James Perry 51 50 101
Adv Men Buck Hadlock 52 52 104
Adv Men Drew Custer 55 999 1054
Nov Wo 0
Nov Wo Lindsey Taylor 56 51 107
Nov Wo Tivia Williams 59 91 150
Nov Wo Carol Harrington 77 78 155
Adv Mstr Men 0
Adv Mstr Men Chris Wood 41 42 83
Adv Mstr Men Mike Moore 42 45 87
Adv Mstr Men Brian Gambrell 48 43 91
Adv Mstr Men John Barton 43 49 92
Adv Mstr Men Doug Duff 49 46 95
Adv Mstr Men Evan McKee 49 47 96
Adv Mstr Wo 0
Adv Mstr Wo Kimmie Click 53 52 105
Adv Mstr Wo Teresa Duff 52 57 109
Adv Mstr Wo Marci Joha 57 52 109
Am Men 0
Am Men Jesse Carlisle 42 40 82
Am Men Shane Gray 46 39 85
Am Men Robert Perkey 46 41 87
Am Men Kevin Nanaeto 42 46 88
Am Men Kelly Watkins 42 46 88
Am Men Sean Wylie 45 43 88
Am Men Brad Evans 45 46 91
Am Men Shane Kay 48 44 92
Am Men Jason McDaniel 47 45 92
Am Men Rene Recio 45 47 92
Am Men Snake Skinn 48 44 92
Am Men Davey Adams 48 45 93
Am Men Scott Kirby 46 47 93
Am Men Matt Brougher 46 47 93
Am Men Luke Pilkington 45 48 93
Am Men Matt Logsdon 50 47 97
Am Men Shelly Smith 51 46 97
Am Men Dustin Bell 49 49 98
Am Men Jeff Simmons 48 50 98
Am Men Greg Walton 49 50 99
Am Men Seth Cook 52 49 101
Am Men Stevfen Miller 52 49 101
Am Men Bobby Barnes 52 50 102
Am Men Casey Fletcher 51 51 102
Am Men Scott Stephens 51 54 105
Am Men Jesse Crew 51 55 106
Am Men Todd Self 53 53 106
Am Men Jake Parsons 999 999
Am Men Howard Vest 45 999 1044
Am Wo 0
Am Wo Sarah Slane 72 73 145
Jr. boy 13 0
Jr. boy 14 Caleb Bruce 58 57 115
Jr. boy 15 Dallas Wells 65 65 130
Jr boy 15 0
Jr boy 16 Coyote Brown 53 55 108
Jr boy 17 Brock Turpin 0
Jr Gril 13 0
Jr Gril 14 Kiyah Chisholm 69 66 135
Pro Men 0
Pro Men Josh Crowl 38 39 77
Pro Men Johnny Thompson 41 36 77
Pro Men Coda Hatfield 39 39 78
Pro Men Bryan Hinds 39 43 82
Pro Men Adam Hunt 42 41 83
Pro Men Jared Johnson 41 42 83
Pro Men Abraham Barbour 42 43 85
Pro Men Rodney Carpenter 42 43 85
Pro Men Chris Wagle 41 44 85
Pro Men Joel Woody 45 40 85
Pro Men Mordecai Fisher 47 40 87
Pro Men Devan Owens 42 46 88
Pro Men Slim Moyers 48 44 92
Pro Men James Patton 43 49 92
Pro Men Justin Bougher 0
Pro Wo 0
Pro Wo Shana Seanson 50 47 97
Pro Wo Melissa Townsend 53 49 102
Avd GM Men 0
Avd GM Men Tim Joha 46 41 87
Avd GM Men T.D. Cassady 45 46 91
Avd GM Men Wayne Gregory 44 47 91
Avd GM Men Billy Swanson 52 41 93
Avd GM Men George Skinner 50 47 97
Avd GM Men Matt Gillis 0
Adv Sr GM men 0
Adv Sr GM men Danny Bennett 50 47 97
Adv Sr GM men Bud Johnson 50 54 104
Adv Sr GM men Robert Outland 56 55 111
Am Master Men 0
Am Master Men J.T. Moore 45 45 90
Am Master Men Wade Largent 49 43 92
Am Master Men Adriain Lawrence 54 48 102
Am GM men 0
Am GM men Eric Rainey 44 45 89
Am GM men Scott Whittman 49 42 91
Am GM men Rodney Whitlatch 57 52 109
Am GM men Lonnie Perry 55 57 112
Am GM men Jim Brock 63 59 122
Novice 0
Novice Marco Baquera 42 46 88
Novice Jonathon Harris 44 46 90
Novice Caleb Chung 47 46 93
Novice Travis Zabel 48 45 93
Novice Justin Frazier 46 48 94
Novice Eddie Stanke 46 48 94
Novice Steven Kelso 47 48 95
Novice Scott Lindenau 48 48 96
Novice Charlie Chung 50 47 97
Novice Justin Ruley 47 51 98
Novice Charlie Spoon 50 48 98
Novice Gary Harrison 48 51 99
Novice Colton Wendland 52 47 99
Novice Dixon Harrison 50 50 100
Novice Joel Hovis 52 48 100
Novice John Smith 50 50 100
Novice Jimmie Pauley 52 50 102
Novice Robert Scott 53 49 102
Novice Bryan Cales 51 52 103
Novice Andrew Morgan 52 51 103
Novice Kevin Weingarten 53 50 103
Novice Brandon Lee 53 51 104
Novice Mongo UPDGA0000032 53 51 104
Novice Justin Bohn 54 51 105
Novice Josh Lidberg 53 52 105
Novice Nick Seaton 55 50 105
Novice Mike Coberly 58 52 110
Novice Greg Curran 55 55 110
Novice Chris Cervantes 56 56 112
Novice Matt McAdow 56 56 112
Novice Michael Whitlatch 56 56 112
Novice Hector Torres 60 56 116
Novice Alex Hufft 58 59 117
Novice Aaron Webb 51 72 123
Novice Charlie Wilson 67 66 133
Novice Tim Smith 999 999
Novice Larry Tessier 999 999

those who signed up and scores for those that played.

Hindsight
Jan 19 2009, 12:08 PM
Looks like a bank error in my favor. Pretty sure I got a 44 opening rd and a 43 second rd.

bravo
Jan 19 2009, 12:29 PM
now why would that file video be important to the government?
and why hope they dont get it?
are you afraid they are looking for dave wise?
/msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

twoputtok
Jan 19 2009, 12:42 PM
Scores ??

:D

twoputtok
Jan 19 2009, 12:44 PM
Buddy, they KNOW where I am. :o:D

sschumacher
Jan 19 2009, 12:54 PM
Richard Mitchell 39 39 / 78
Dave Wise 41 43 / 84

I guest Mitchell is still the # 1 "cooler" after all. :o

twoputtok
Jan 19 2009, 12:56 PM
Sorry but never saw him the whole day until I was leaving. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

My cooler was waiting on you all day to take 100 shots. :o

Big Easy
Jan 19 2009, 02:38 PM
Martin Thanks for Scores.
Wayne Thanks again for all you do.
Carla thanks for stepping up once again.
Thanks to all who donated extra.
Wayne, If you have something for me...
Just let me know what it was...
and add that to my donation.
Thanks

jytwhite
Jan 20 2009, 11:21 AM
How does one go about collecting winnings?

twoputtok
Jan 20 2009, 11:27 AM
Stick around for payout? :o:p

jytwhite
Jan 20 2009, 11:32 AM
Oh SNAP Crackle Pop.

twoputtok
Jan 20 2009, 11:40 AM
Mr Forest will hold it for you. He will be at the mini next Sunday at Copper Head (west side YMCA).

Glad to see someone from the EATME club cashed, I knew it would have to be someone other than Skinner. :D
Good job. :D

sschumacher
Jan 20 2009, 11:42 AM

Unfortunately I've never won any anything so I wouldn't know. :(

jytwhite
Jan 20 2009, 12:25 PM
Glad to see someone from the EATME club cashed, I knew it would have to be someone other than Skinner. :D
Good job. :D

Actually I think 4 EATME members cashed. Skinner not included, thank God. He'd be unbearable. :D:D:D

wforest
Jan 23 2009, 02:31 AM

... indeed ... as Wise mentioned , I carry those winning-prize positions with me ... cash and merch. prizes ... I have master-copy of the full 6-pages of divisional results on hand ... final-sheets will display on the TDSA Website next week ... after this Sunday, I can mark-off a few more individuals as "received" ... matter-of-fact , this "Friday Nite Flights" tonight at McClure will find me there also ...

wforest
Jan 23 2009, 02:50 AM
... and CFBEO has asked to hold-off a coupla more days before announcing ... a possible added-donation-grant was still being checked this week ...
... but ... a hint ...
... (previous record-totals achieved last-year were 566 lbs of food ; $2,146 dollars gathered at-the-Park on one Saturday in January, 2008) ... (total cash-raised was elevated to $3,146 thru a "donation-grant") ...
... so , 2008 , 114-players , in a few winter-hours-of-daylight , 566 pounds food , $2,146 dollar-bills-cash ...
... we , uh , we beat all of the above ... :D

Martin_Norris
Jan 23 2009, 02:01 PM
TOO COOL :cool:

wforest
Jan 24 2009, 10:29 PM
... if some of the players from the Tulsa Ice Bowl last Saturday are out at the YMCA Sunday ; we need some extra photos ... Gary Nail will be there on behalf of the Food Bank and Oklahoma magazine ... (their context is a bit "different" than most disc-golf snapshots) ... 3 - 5 individuals side-by-side facing the camera ... no sunglasses ... need to get a few of you in some quick photos ... thanx ...

mikel
Jan 30 2009, 05:03 AM
From the TDSA website:
180 Players
5 volunteers assisting
731 pounds of Food
$5,081 of Cash

Amazing job Wayne!!!!!

wforest
Dec 14 2009, 01:46 PM
... sometimes it's a good idea to "roll back up" the previous year Event thread ... helps me remember some o' the details ; and my ideas on 'tweaking' or improving things ... I pour over these (and all previous years' Results) at www.tulsadiscsports.org also ... keeps me fresh and prepared ...
... this year's 2010 Event will have new info and d-tails coming s-o-o-n to the Club Website , and also on this discussion-board ...

twoputtok
Dec 14 2009, 03:18 PM
And two courses I hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hindsight
Dec 14 2009, 10:04 PM
wow, thanks for reminding me of that Wayne. I had completely forgotten I got 4th in Open last year. Confidence Boost ! :)

wforest
Dec 15 2009, 02:37 PM
... but ya know that when we got all corrected (on TDSA website) ; you tied for tenth ...
... (side-note : that was STILL a great drive on #2 Riverside last week to 'pin that hole' in the dark ... I thought we had 'em)

wforest
Dec 15 2009, 02:40 PM
division first name last name rd1 rd2 total
Pro Grand 0
Pro Grand Tony Walker 38 39 77
Pro Grand Richard Mitchell 39 39 78
Pro Grand Mike Click 42 37 79
Pro Grand Scott Wilkinson 43 39 82
Pro Grand Dale Patterson 43 40 83
Pro Grand David Wise 41 43 84
Pro Grand James Diel 46 39 85
Pro Grand Dave King 43 44 87
Pro Grand Terrill Paske 41 46 87
Pro Grand Bob Borscheller 48 42 90
Pro Grand Joyle Deering 47 43 90
Pro Grand Billy Juby 45 46 91
Pro Grand Brad Stone 49 43 92
Pro Grand Phil Hagan 48 47 95
Pro Grand Wo 0
Pro Grand Wo Barb Paske 43 43 86
Am Grand Wo 0
Am Grand Wo Wendy Huckeba 59 59
Am Grand Wo Pam Moore 61 61
Bgnr Wo 0
Bgnr Wo Deedra Moore 0
Bgnr Wo Cherie White 0
Bgnr Men 0
Bgnr Men James White 47 50 97
Bgnr Men Clay Harstad 50 48 98
Bgnr Men Ben Woods 47 53 100
Pro Master 0
Pro Master James Roubidoux 37 38 75
Pro Master Cris Hicks 40 40 80
Pro Master Kyle Wilkes 38 44 82
Pro Master Sean Young 42 41 83
Pro Master Darrell Bailey 42 43 85
Pro Master Dan Bougher 43 42 85
Pro Master Brad HOI 46 40 86
Pro Master Marq Lewis 48 40 88
Pro Master Dave Nicholson 48 42 90
Pro Master Jeff Green 46 46 92
Pro Master Rob Wilson 52 49 101
Adv Men 0
Adv Men Phleat Boyd 41 41 82
Adv Men J.T. Graham 44 40 84
Adv Men Matt Scott 43 41 84
Adv Men Travis Koehring 42 43 85
Adv Men Willie Spoon 44 41 85
Adv Men Jeremy Geiger 42 44 86
Adv Men Kevin Gable 44 44 88
Adv Men Dustin Hayes 45 44 89
Adv Men Corey Leemhues 46 43 89
Adv Men Mike Conners 47 43 90
Adv Men Logan Moody 41 49 90
Adv Men Tim Mirabel 46 45 91
Adv Men Jay Slack 45 48 93
Adv Men Matt Shipley 46 48 94
Adv Men Harlyn Unruh 51 44 95
Adv Men Jeremy Taylor 48 48 96
Nov Wo 0
Adv Mstr Men 0
Adv Mstr Men Chris Wood 41 42 83
Adv Mstr Men Mike Moore 42 45 87
Adv Mstr Men Brian Gambrell 48 43 91
Adv Mstr Men John Barton 43 49 92
Adv Mstr Men Doug Duff 49 46 95
Adv Mstr Wo 0
Am Men 0
Am Men Jesse Carlisle 42 40 82
Am Men Shane Gray 46 39 85
Am Men Robert Perkey 46 41 87
Am Men Kevin Nanaeto 42 46 88
Am Men Kelly Watkins 42 46 88
Am Men Sean Wylie 45 43 88
Am Men Brad Evans 45 46 91
Am Men Shane Kay 48 44 92
Am Men Jason McDaniel 47 45 92
Am Men Rene Recio 45 47 92
Am Men Snake Skinn 48 44 92
Am Men Davey Adams 48 45 93
Am Men Scott Kirby 46 47 93
Am Men Matt Brougher 46 47 93
Am Men Luke Pilkington 45 48 93
Am Men Matt Logsdon 50 47 97
Am Men Shelly Smith 51 46 97
Am Men Dustin Bell 49 49 98
Am Men Jeff Simmons 48 50 98
Am Men Greg Walton 49 50 99
Am Wo 0
Jr. boy 13 0
Jr boy 15 0
Jr boy 17 Brock Turpin 0
Jr Gril 13 0
Pro Men 0
Pro Men Josh Crowl 38 39 77
Pro Men Johnny Thompson 41 36 77
Pro Men Coda Hatfield 39 39 78
Pro Men Bryan Hinds 44 43 87
Pro Men Adam Hunt 42 41 83
Pro Men Jared Johnson 41 42 83
Pro Men Abraham Barbour 42 43 85
Pro Men Rodney Carpenter 42 43 85
Pro Men Chris Wagle 41 44 85
Pro Men Joel Woody 45 40 85
Pro Men Mordecai Fisher 47 40 87
Pro Men Devan Owens 42 46 88
Pro Men Slim Moyers 48 44 92
Pro Men James Patton 43 49 92
Pro Men Justin Bougher 0
Pro Wo 0
Pro Wo Shana Seanson 50 47 97
Avd GM Men 0
Avd GM Men Tim Joha 46 41 87
Avd GM Men T.D. Cassady 45 46 91
Avd GM Men Wayne Gregory 44 47 91
Avd GM Men Billy Swanson 52 41 93
Avd GM Men George Skinner 50 47 97
Avd GM Men Matt Gillis 0
Adv Sr GM men 0
Adv Sr GM men Danny Bennett 50 47 97
Am Master Men 0
Am Master Men J.T. Moore 45 45 90
Am Master Men Wade Largent 49 43 92
Am GM men 0
Am GM men Eric Rainey 44 45 89
Am GM men Scott Whittman 49 42 91
Novice 0
Novice Marco Baquera 42 46 88
Novice Jonathon Harris 44 46 90
Novice Caleb Chung 47 46 93
Novice Travis Zabel 48 45 93
Novice Justin Frazier 46 48 94
Novice Eddie Stanke 46 48 94
Novice Steven Kelso 47 48 95
Novice Scott Lindenau 48 48 96
Novice Charlie Chung 50 47 97
Novice Justin Ruley 47 51 98
Novice Charlie Spoon 50 48 98
Novice Gary Harrison 48 51 99
Novice Colton Wendland 52 47 99
Novice Dixon Harrison 50 50 100
Novice Joel Hovis 52 48 100
Novice John Smith 50 50 100
Novice Tim Smith 999 999

those who signed up and scores for those that played.
... more like that ... our website had them like "official" , ay ? ...

Hindsight
Dec 15 2009, 03:05 PM
Doh... Now I know why I didn't remember !!!

sschumacher
Dec 15 2009, 03:23 PM

Ha!!!!....I am the master of all of these people!!!!!:D

Novice Tim Smith 999 999

Hindsight
Dec 16 2009, 01:05 AM
Sooooo..Does that make me a Master of Furdog since I kicked your tail :)

twoputtok
Dec 16 2009, 09:46 AM
While your 87 may have got you 3rd in open, it only would have been a tie for 8th in Pro Grand Masters.:eek:

sschumacher
Dec 16 2009, 09:48 AM
Until you can beat my score wearing Moon Boots and pajamas, the most you can do is just pull on my tail while you're "fluffing" my club. :)

And since Wayne will probably be busy, I will be handling all TV interviews this year. :D

I'm getting tired of some of these out of work Pros getting up there and not putting any props in for the club. :(

pdorries
Dec 16 2009, 10:20 AM
While your 87 may have got you 3rd in open, it only would have been a tie for 8th in Pro Grand Masters.:eek:

just proves the point that you guys need to say, screw the age protected divisions and play in open more often, more cash for you old guys, cmon.. youve been throwing discs for decades

twoputtok
Dec 16 2009, 10:27 AM
Just proves the point that Riverside and Chandler are old man courses. I highly doubt that group would shoot that good at Black Hawk.

And you need to learn to respect your elders.:cool:

sschumacher
Dec 16 2009, 10:36 AM
And you need to learn to respect your elders.:cool:

Yeah Dorries, what he ^^^^ said. :p

pdorries
Dec 16 2009, 11:51 AM
you are elders? have you read some of your own posts?

twoputtok
Dec 16 2009, 12:11 PM
http://www.oldguysrule.com/ee/phpthumb/phpThumb.php?src=/images/products/og002jw.jpg&w=396&q=100

twoputtok
Dec 16 2009, 12:15 PM
http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/081117/Old_School_Blue_l.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_k0pc2PDXm64/RzjLwccqj3I/AAAAAAAAAoA/vo3jI7q8tYY/s400/treachery.bmp

Scythe311
Dec 16 2009, 12:47 PM

Ha!!!!....I am the master of all of these people!!!!!:D

Novice Tim Smith 999 999

I see you've pointed me out Furburger... It'll be a different story this year buddy. I'd been playing for 2 months when you beat me by 1 stroke... I'll have you by 10 this year..:eek:

sschumacher
Dec 16 2009, 02:33 PM
Like I told Hinds, Moon Boots and pajamas are required attire if you want to roll with the big dog. :D

Hindsight
Dec 16 2009, 06:33 PM
Hey, do my sweats not count as pajamas !!! trying to make my own fashion trend for the winter. And as far as the moon boots go. Buddy I could beat you if my feet were on backwards and i was wearing snowshoes :O. In the words of John Cena: (Furdog) "U Can't C Me." Then count to 3 and it would be over old man. :)

And TwoPutt: No *** photos of people in sweatpants needed, thank you. :)

mutt
Dec 16 2009, 07:34 PM
Buddy I could beat you if my feet were on backwards and i was wearing snowshoes

Sounds like a big money challenge to me!!!

Hindsight
Dec 17 2009, 10:20 PM
I thought surely he would respond to that mutt. I was even ready to get me some snowshoes, lol.

mutt
Dec 18 2009, 12:30 AM
Well you beat me too, so does it apply to me? lol

Hindsight
Dec 19 2009, 12:30 PM
No, I only brought Furdog into this because he tried to call out a whole list of people he beat. And most of them were probably novice, Jrs. ams or women. Just don't feel that earns you any bragging rights ! :)

Just taking a stand for the people he called out.

mutt
Dec 19 2009, 12:49 PM
Dang I was wanting to see you play in snowshoes and donate some money to the ice bowl in my name! lol