perezjr
Nov 15 2008, 10:00 PM
I've been playing for a while now, remember some of the top pros from the mid 90's - 2002. Just wondering of anyone knows what some of these guys might be up to.

I remember watching Cameron Todd and Eric Tracey @ the KCWO . I also remember watching Scott Stokley and Rivers Sherrod @ national doubles a long time ago. I guess with all things life takes people in different directions.

JP

the_kid
Nov 15 2008, 10:27 PM
I've been playing for a while now, remember some of the top pros from the mid 90's - 2002. Just wondering of anyone knows what some of these guys might be up to.

I remember watching Cameron Todd and Eric Tracey @ the KCWO . I also remember watching Scott Stokley and Rivers Sherrod @ national doubles a long time ago. I guess with all things life takes people in different directions.

JP

Rivers has a kid but he still plays Sn events and I saw ET there too at the SNPC.

stack
Nov 16 2008, 11:28 AM
this would be a good idea for an article ... 'where are they now'

discchucker
Nov 16 2008, 03:13 PM
Haven't missed ET.

1000Rateddotcom
Nov 16 2008, 09:07 PM
Funny you mention this. We are currently interviewing Eric Tracy for a new "Where are they now" page on www.1000rated.com (http://www.1000rated.com)

We have planned to interview people such as Cameron Todd, Stokely, "Worm", Sherrod, etc.

The page will be up within a week or too...

1000Rateddotcom
Nov 16 2008, 09:08 PM
Funny you mention this. We are currently interviewing Eric Tracy for a new "Where are they now" page on www.1000rated.com (http://www.1000rated.com)

We have planned to interview people such as Cameron Todd, Stokely, "Worm", Sherrod, etc.

Any suggestions on anyone else you think we should interview for this page?

discchucker
Nov 16 2008, 09:53 PM
How about Walt Haney? I haven't heard much about him in quite a while.

accidentalROLLER
Nov 16 2008, 10:54 PM
What about Scott Martin? Does he still play?

dgdave
Nov 17 2008, 12:30 AM
Todd Branch

krazyeye
Nov 17 2008, 12:31 AM
Billy Nelson, folks in these parts would like to know.

Luke Butch
Nov 17 2008, 03:19 AM
Todd Branch

real world called, I think

wander
Nov 17 2008, 09:18 AM
What about Scott Martin? Does he still play?

Scott is pretty much retired (one brief de-retirement trip to USDGC in 07) and, if I've heard correctly, has finally sold his house in SE MI and relocated to the Chicago area where his career and family are priority one.

Todd Branch is alive and well in SW MI. I saw him briefly in K'zoo and he's his usual happy self, just not playing much golf.

Brian - I have footage of some of these folks, so if you put W-A-T-N? stories together, it wouldn't be too hard to put some footage together to bring the stories to life via video. Let me know what you think. How are your Voice-Over skills?

Joe

abee1010
Nov 17 2008, 09:38 AM
Darren Harper...

circle_2
Nov 17 2008, 10:33 AM
Crazy John Brooks made an appearance at the latest KC club meeting...and was celebrating his 49th B-Day to boot!

cgkdisc
Nov 17 2008, 10:41 AM
That means he could play MPG at PAW2009 in KC. :eek:

wander
Nov 17 2008, 10:52 AM
Darren Harper...

Plays regularly from what I can tell, at least as often as his health allows. Saw him last summer at the CCR open, playing well and healthy.

Joe

rollinghedge
Nov 17 2008, 10:56 AM
What about the guy from Friends ?

abee1010
Nov 17 2008, 11:31 AM
Darren Harper...

Plays regularly from what I can tell, at least as often as his health allows. Saw him last summer at the CCR open, playing well and healthy.

Joe

Yes, but I think an article would bee appropriate to document the man, myth and legend that is the Big D...

OSTERTIP
Nov 17 2008, 11:32 AM

Any suggestions on anyone else you think we should interview for this page?

Ron Russell

One of the best, great guy, teaches new people all the time.
Owns his own company and still finds time to play.

1000Rateddotcom
Nov 17 2008, 06:27 PM
Ron Russell was on our list and is a great candidate for this.
Walt Haney is a no-brainer - thank you for reminding us of that.
Scott Martin is a great suggestion!
Crazy John is a good suggestion too.
Darren Harper is still around and played over 15 events this year.

Joe, I would love to use some of your old footage and will e-mail you regarding this. Thanks.

Keep the suggestions coming...

Chris Hysell
Nov 17 2008, 07:02 PM
just don't call me old

MTL21676
Nov 17 2008, 09:04 PM
Walt Haney is a no-brainer - thank you for reminding us of that.

Played with him about a month ago. Still got game, just got other things going on in life.

ChrisWoj
Nov 17 2008, 09:10 PM
Darren Harper...

Joe

Yes, but I think an article would bee appropriate to document the man, myth and legend that is the Big D...

His putter and his comet are so ridiculously flippy. It looks like he's just putting off of the teepad on shorter holes with that putter. It flips flat and flies straight on a glide that doesn't look... right. Its just weird. Accurate as hell, though. He was at Parmalee Park Revival last weekend.

Roosta
Nov 17 2008, 09:44 PM
i agree with bee there needs to an article, if not a novel, written about the the legend that is the witch doctor darren harper...

Luke Butch
Nov 18 2008, 01:08 AM
just don't call me old

your not old, your just at retired right?

Chris Hysell
Nov 18 2008, 08:12 AM
I still show up for tournaments. I'm not retired, just in last place but having fun again. Winning isn't everything.

vinnie
Nov 18 2008, 09:19 AM
Eric Marxs
Mikey sayers

schick
Nov 18 2008, 09:50 AM
Bob Dodge, Steve Valencia, and I really would like to hear what Stokely is doing? Did he ever marry that girl he was with....forgot her name, but she was about 4' 10'' to his 6' 8''!

veganray
Nov 18 2008, 11:11 AM
I still show up for tournaments. I'm not retired, just in last place but having fun again. Winning isn't everything.

I'll be masters-eligible in 43 days, so you can look forward to being in next-to-last place soon! :)

gang4010
Nov 18 2008, 12:21 PM
Glen Whitlock perhaps?
Slate Paul?
Dave and Sandy Steger
Steve Kohman

my_hero
Nov 18 2008, 01:08 PM
Eric Marxs
Mikey sayers

I talk to Sayre weekly. He is VERY busy with his new son Jackson and his new job. Yes, he finally said goodbye to Jus-Made. Can you believe it?

Last i heard Eric Marx was in TN.

Nov 18 2008, 01:28 PM
Chuck Custer #2424

JRauch
Nov 18 2008, 01:57 PM
Chuck Custer #2424

He just hides out in Lancaster and at his house these days. He still plays quite a bit though.

phluffhead
Nov 18 2008, 02:06 PM
Eric Marxs
Mikey sayers

Eric lives in Asheville, NC. Played in his Group during Make a Wish Charity Tourney which me and Diddy bought the win with Mullies. But he still has solid game.

CAMBAGGER
Nov 18 2008, 05:00 PM
What was your last name again? :D

jmonny
Nov 18 2008, 05:13 PM
Chauncey Donaldson was a top pro when I first started, does he play anymore?

how about 2000 Am champ Mike Sommerfeld?

CRUISER
Nov 18 2008, 06:21 PM
Mike Sommerfeld was out here in Vegas for a while. If he still is, he hasn't been playing. I think he said something about joining the police force.

blazinpat
Nov 18 2008, 10:05 PM
chauncey donaldson still plays. Check out the 2008 johnny roberts memorial in september. He just doesn't play near as much as he used to

marshief
Nov 18 2008, 10:53 PM
Chauncey got a real job and works a lot. He also got himself a (soon-to-be) wife.

1000Rateddotcom
Nov 18 2008, 11:13 PM
Slate Paul lives in Dayton still and owns a bar. Don't think he plays at all anymore - was in trouble with the law a few years back...

discchucker
Nov 19 2008, 08:49 AM
This is probably more of an upper Midwest thing, but anybody on here remember a kid named Aaron Wield?

jefferson
Nov 19 2008, 10:48 AM
<font color="blue"> [link to offensive material and material not suitable for minors removed] </font>

cevalkyrie
Nov 19 2008, 11:20 AM
This is probably more of an upper Midwest thing, but anybody on here remember a kid named Aaron Wield?

I was actually going to post about Aaron but decided to not go there. A few years back they were saying he was going to be better than Barry. I saw him at Standing Rocks (April 07). He finished 2nd to Cale Leiviska. Maybe my neighbors to the north have a little more info.

savard1120
Nov 19 2008, 11:22 AM
Darren Harper

discchucker
Nov 19 2008, 02:47 PM
<font color="blue"> [link to offensive material and material not suitable for minors removed] </font>

Dude...that is f'ed up.

As for his disc golf ability, I saw him play back before the 2004 Worlds and the guy had game.

Luke Butch
Nov 19 2008, 03:56 PM

wasn't he the one who got double checks from worlds and kept both?

cgkdisc
Nov 19 2008, 03:58 PM
Yes, PW2001. It eventually got resolved though it took maybe a year.

johnbiscoe
Nov 19 2008, 04:53 PM
rj jerez- won the first supertour i ever attended (duck golf in 95)- not heard from since.

smbinnova04
Nov 19 2008, 10:10 PM

I was actually going to post about Aaron but decided to not go there. A few years back they were saying he was going to be better than Barry. I saw him at Standing Rocks (April 07). He finished 2nd to Cale Leiviska. Maybe my neighbors to the north have a little more info.

aaron got out of jail for good in late august, he'll be touring again next year. his driving is still there and hes practicing pretty much every day to get his putting back to where it was.

smbinnova04
Nov 19 2008, 10:12 PM
and by 'for good' i meant hes off probation. so hopefully he can control the bad habits that got him there

westxchef
Nov 20 2008, 12:12 AM
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eric Marxs
Mikey sayers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eric lives in Asheville, NC. Played in his Group during Make a Wish Charity Tourney which me and Diddy bought the win with Mullies. But he still has solid game.

In '92 @ Bartholomew Park in Austin, Tx. Eric Marx gave me some putting advice that I still think about and use today.

Playing a couple of casual rounds watched him shoot -11 and -12 back to back from the longs. He made it look so easy. I was maybe 19 or 20 yrs. old and had been playing 4 mos. I thought he was awesome.

phluffhead
Nov 21 2008, 12:05 PM

That's funny that it's not suitable for minors when it's a site to protect minors against predators. Probably another brilliant move by the other Jeff. I guess it makes the org look bad by having a former member accused of being a petifile.

discette
Nov 24 2008, 01:37 PM

That's funny that it's not suitable for minors when it's a site to protect minors against predators. Probably another brilliant move by the other Jeff. I guess it makes the org look bad by having a former member accused of being a petifile.

Did you actually go to the link Juffman provided?

The removal of the link had nothing to do with Jeff the Moderator and everything to do with the graphic language and images on that site. The folks that ran the sting operation put all their evidence on that site including transcripts and photos from Mr. Wield's IM sessions.

I would have reported the post myself but someone else beat me to it. Juffman could have put up a less graphic link to get his point across like this one:

web page (http://offender.doc.state.wi.us/public/search/sor?action=offenderdetail&amp;offender=543353&amp;x=42&amp;ack nowledged=true&amp;zip_code=&amp;last_name=&amp;page=1&amp;y=12&amp;hi st=%2Fsearch%2Fsearchbylocation.jsp%2Baction%3Dsea rchbylocation)

phluffhead
Nov 24 2008, 03:01 PM
Yes but I didn't look at pictures. And still stand by what I stated above. I think minors should know what predators are looking for and their lingo. Might be a little graphic but higher educational. I've seen more stupid/disprespectful/obscene/ graphic stuff on this board that hasn't gotten reported when stuff like this should be open to all. I wouldn't feel too safe with predators being in the parks with children even if it's a disc golf course. I know where I live they are not allowed in Public Parks. Back to what happened to some of the old pros?

stack
Nov 24 2008, 04:41 PM
glad you asked BS... i was curious myself considering I guess I saw it the same way (more of a public service announcement) but I also didnt see any pics just the transcript stuff i guess.

either way thanks for posting a msg board friendly link discette. (just hope they don't consider this a personal attack )

gdstour
Dec 01 2008, 06:13 PM
how about:
Randy Amann from CA.
Bob Ryan IL
Joel Cacherelias IL
Kevin Stewart OH
Alvin Dale OK

how about this:
where are the past Amateur world champions today??
Like Thor Holoch from 96
can anyone name them all?

evandmckee
Dec 01 2008, 06:39 PM
I met Thor Holoch at a tourney at Horseshoe Canyon in Jasper, Arkansas last fall so he may still play some, I knew of 2 Divisional Am World Titles from Arkansas, turns out there are 3

johnbiscoe
Dec 01 2008, 06:46 PM
how about:
Randy Amann from CA.
Bob Ryan IL
Joel Cacherelias IL
Kevin Stewart OH
Alvin Dale OK

how about this:
where are the past Amateur world champions today??
Like Thor Holoch from 96
can anyone name them all?

funny... i was trying to come up with all those am champs the other day and couldn't- list is here (http://74.125.45.132/search?q=cache:IyLXbzSOR3oJ:pdga.org/documents/AmChampions.pdf+pdga+amateur+world+champions&amp;hl=en &amp;ct=clnk&amp;cd=4&amp;gl=us)

kevin is still around and playing to my knowledge.

gdstour
Dec 01 2008, 08:17 PM
WOW
Outside of Tim Gill, J Gary Dropcho, Scott Martin most of the past champs from yesteryear never seem to gain much traction,.
There are a few recent winners that are still maturing in JJ, Paul and Greg, its cool to see the list,, thanks

Luke Butch
Dec 02 2008, 11:29 AM
1990 AM champ Greg Pinnegar still plays occasionally in St. Thomas, ON. he plays a few local trnys a year i think and thats it.

1998 champ Mark Lubeck is a WIDye sponsored player, i played with him @ Vibram this year.

Luke Butch
Dec 02 2008, 11:34 AM
one player who is still talked about, but rarely is seen these days is Jeff Malton from ontario. I bet some of the old guys on here remember him. one of the best rollers of all time, and a great putter too.

stack
Dec 02 2008, 01:22 PM
David 'Wheetie' French still lives in Charlotte and plays from time to time.... he's more known now for his art work. He had a booth setup @ USDGC this year with a few sweet paintings of several holes around Winthrop. Saw Feldberg buy one of hole 3 looking from the teepad toward the basket.

this is hole 5 @ winthrop
http://davidfrenchoriginals.com/gallery/miscellaneous-works/photos/winthrop%2007%20-%20Copy%20web.jpg

hole 3
http://davidfrenchoriginals.com/gallery/miscellaneous-works/photos/winthrop%203%20web.jpg

crgadyk
Dec 02 2008, 01:50 PM
Kevin Stewart shows up from time to time at our tournaments. He's always a character :eek:

gotcha
Dec 03 2008, 08:43 AM
Here's one for the DFW golfers:

What ever happened to Matt Frank? He was really good back in the early/mid 90's...

zbiberst
Dec 05 2008, 12:05 AM
Kevin Stewart shows up from time to time at our tournaments. He's always a character :eek:

wow, ive never heard it put that nicely.

johnrock
Dec 05 2008, 09:22 AM
Has anyone heard from or seen the New Mexico Legend Sherm Hayworth? It's been many, many years since the famous "Shermer's Frisbee Family Reunion" in Roosevelt Park, but I don't think those hazy memories will ever completely fade away.

T.J. Lawrence used to be a fixture in New Mexico events, and always fun to be around.

johnrock
Dec 05 2008, 09:25 AM
Anyone remember the "Hacky Sack and Frisbee Festivals"? Are there any clubs still doing them or something similar?

crusher
Dec 05 2008, 09:30 AM
Matt Frank lives in N.C. and does not really play anymore.

Those festivals have not been around in forever, since the early 90's I think.

Dec 08 2008, 11:39 AM
Todd Branch

real world called, I think

I was assimilated by the Borg.
In 2004 the disc golfer aspect of my mind was incorporated into that of Dave "The Borg" Feldberg along with those of Scott Stokely, most of Sam Ferrans, and a little bit of both Lissamans.
After Dave won The Worlds in Michigan there was a moment when, during his sense of self accomplishment, I was able to break away from the collective. I tried to coax Stokely into escaping with me but he was too overjoyed at finally knowing what it felt like to win a world championship and would not leave.
It's been almost six months now. I have been attending group therapy with Locutus and Seven-of-Nine. I've been making good progress. Perhaps one day I'll play singles again.

Todd Branch

cgkdisc
Dec 08 2008, 11:47 AM
I always thought Seven-of-nine was under-rated and should be Eleven-of-ten...

Martin_Bohn
Dec 09 2008, 10:42 AM
I always thought Seven-of-nine was under-rated and should be Eleven-of-ten...

what a coincidence, ive always thought seven-of-nine should have been called thirty eight of double-d. :D

todd, i was in melbourne in 04 when you made your adios speech to your disc golf brothers, that was a bummer day finding out your touring days were over. hope you make out of the collective some day!!!

marshief
Dec 11 2008, 01:37 AM
T.J. Lawrence used to be a fixture in New Mexico events, and always fun to be around.

TJ still plays. He's hiding near Glenwood Springs, CO, and runs the Colorado Open there every year. Fun guy to hang out with. As I understand it, he's had some "old man" issues precluding him from playing as often these days.

discette
Dec 11 2008, 09:03 AM
Randy Amann and Steve Valencia will be playing the non-sanctioned year-end event this weekend in Riverside, CA.

cgkdisc
Dec 11 2008, 09:09 AM
Does Stevie still throw with either hand depending on the shot? That was always interesting to see. Phil Arthur is the other top player I've seen do that.

crgadyk
Dec 11 2008, 12:21 PM
Ben Botte still throws both handed as well... even after his accident.

johnbiscoe
Dec 11 2008, 12:45 PM
tom kim too, not as far as phil though.

discchucker
Dec 11 2008, 12:58 PM
Chris Sprague too....and he can bomb it with either hand.

cgkdisc
Dec 11 2008, 01:02 PM
That would be an interesting competition where players had to make all throws from the tee and fairway with one hand, but once inside 50 feet, use the opposite hand. Then, the next round the opposite hand would be used from the tee and fairway and switch within 50 feet. Who would win that?

johnrock
Dec 11 2008, 01:48 PM
The "Super Duper Switch-er-roo" Class champion.

circle_2
Dec 11 2008, 01:49 PM
We had a phenomenon here a few years back...Super Dave Keel. Drove FAR lefty, putted REAL WELL righty. Has since moved (back) to Chicago and I've heard he still plays occasionaly. Great kid - he won AM World Dubs with Marc Hedstrom (Topeka) in '99. :cool:

crgadyk
Dec 11 2008, 02:55 PM
We have some fun rounds around here where you have to tee off with your off hand and then play everything else however you choose. I have played full rounds lefty but putting is really tough. I can throw a good lefty shot but hardly use it since I feel more comfortable with my forehand. I originally learned it just in case I ever hurt my right arm... I didn't want to miss out on playing.

I'm still looking for my first lefty ace :)

DeanTannock
Dec 11 2008, 03:11 PM
Suzette, if you run into Randy and Steve please tell them hello for me. I saw Steve a few years ago at the Memorial,but have not seen Randy in a long time.

discette
Dec 11 2008, 05:33 PM
Sure thing Dean!! I try to get a photo or two.

Dec 11 2008, 08:35 PM
How about Stevie Campbell? One of the few Deaf guys who actually won a pdga tournament in the year 1988 with a championship win @ the Texas State Flying championships Last i heard, he's in Austin. Hope he's doing well!

johnrock
Dec 12 2008, 09:53 AM
I remember almost hitting Stevie with an errant drive. He was getting in his car in the parking lot of Zilker Park and my tee shot (I don't remember the hole #, maybe #9 - South) was heading right for him. I yelled and waved my arms but he never looked my way until the disc hit his open car door. He looked up surprised, looked at the dent in his car door, then flashed that big smile and waved. :D

1000Rateddotcom
Dec 15 2008, 02:18 PM
We've finally added the "Where Are They Now" page to the website. Our first interview for this page is with Eric Tracy, and you can view the page at:

http://www.1000rated.com/interviews/where-are-they-now/

We are working on getting in touch with other players from the past. Thanks everyone for all of your input and submissions in this thread.

the_kid
Dec 15 2008, 03:37 PM
Nice first choice! ;)

ChrisWoj
Dec 15 2008, 04:38 PM
Great interview, never heard of the guy but can't wait to see what he does on tour in `09.

johnbiscoe
Dec 15 2008, 05:10 PM
he's got a shiteload of talent.

discchucker
Dec 15 2008, 05:39 PM
he had a shiteload of talent.

Hopefully he can regain it. And hopefully his mental state is better than it was back in '04. If he can regain his talent...you will see him in the top 10 quite often next year.

johnbiscoe
Dec 15 2008, 09:04 PM
talent is talent- it don't go away until you start to age. mental game is something entirely different- sometimes it don't come around until you start to age.

discchucker
Dec 16 2008, 10:11 AM
mental game is something entirely different- sometimes it don't come around until you start to age.

That statement is so true.

Talent is talent...you just have to knock the rust off of it.

snap
Dec 17 2008, 03:34 PM
how 'bout Cameron Rauenhourst of Oregon? Saw him play at the Canadian Nationals in Kamloops, BC in 04. Threw all Gateway, had a good finish but got taken by our local dominator Dave Ross in the final 9.

the_kid
Dec 17 2008, 04:08 PM
"Remember Abe Lincoln?" :D

nyemm01
Jan 12 2009, 01:27 PM
i have a couple that im wondering about...
keith warren?
or walt haney?
or alexy boobs?

my_hero
Jan 12 2009, 02:05 PM
I golfed with Boobs at the Players Cup 2 months ago. Fatherhood will usually take you away for awhile.

MTL21676
Jan 12 2009, 03:12 PM
i have a couple that im wondering about...
keith warren?
or walt haney?
or alexy boobs?

Keith was the 07 worlds.

Walt has been batteling a bad knee injury and just recently bought a new house. He still plays casually here and there.

Boobs, like John said, still plays most of the Florida stuff. I went down to a tournament in Jacksonville last year and he was playing in the tournament.

nyemm01
Jan 12 2009, 03:41 PM
what about mike moser. i havent heard much from him

MTL21676
Jan 12 2009, 04:07 PM
Mike still plays a lot of the NE events and worlds. I see him about 3 - 5 times every year it seems.

gotcha
Jan 12 2009, 04:48 PM
what about mike moser. i havent heard much from him

He's still taking our money here in the mid-Atlantic states... :)

Tkeith
Jan 17 2009, 12:46 AM
Mike "Worm" Young lives here in birmingham now and is married, working, and we get him to come out for some casual rounds every now and then.

ninafofitre
Jan 26 2009, 01:32 AM
I golfed with Boobs at the Players Cup 2 months ago. Fatherhood will usually take you away for awhile.

Word to that....

I've been in the game for over 15 years and the best player on this list of Where are they Now is "Suave" aka Steve Valencia...that dude was an incredible player.

I saw someone mention RJ Jerez....if I remember right he was involved in a traffic accident that didn't turn out so well for the other driver and he had been incarcerated but I think he is going to be getting out soon. RJ was am AWESOME guy and hope to see that dude out again sometime soon....He was winning the 1st Worlds I went to in SB Indiana, after 5 rounds(was actually beating Climo by 9, but we all know how that worked out)...RJ had some game.

I get to speak with Mikey Sayre from time to time and he would be great for an interview....He got a close 2nd to Climo at Worlds when Climo was realing them off.

my_hero
Jan 26 2009, 10:47 AM
I get to speak with Mikey Sayre from time to time and he would be great for an interview....He got a close 2nd to Climo at Worlds when Climo was realing them off.

He has also entered fatherhood and even a phone call at an inopportune time can be an *inconvenience* to say the least. ;)

pterodactyl
Jan 26 2009, 10:52 AM
RJ Jerez is now out of the big house and playing some inspiring disc golf in the Motherlode area even with a banged up body that never really recovered from his accident.

ninafofitre
Jan 26 2009, 01:15 PM
That's GOOD NEWS!

ANHYZER
Jan 26 2009, 01:31 PM
I've been in the game for over 15 years and the best player on this list of Where are they Now is "Suave" aka Steve Valencia...that dude was an incredible player.

I played once since October, and it was on New Year's Day with Valencia. Still has a huge arm, and a great putter. Haven't played since...

gumbputt
Jan 28 2009, 10:49 PM
Keith Warren still plays leagues and such. He has been working on his house and works full time. I think it is just another case of full time wages versus the expense and non-guaranteed income.

Gregg
Feb 03 2009, 04:25 AM
I saw someone mention RJ Jerez....if I remember right he was involved in a traffic accident that didn't turn out so well for the other driver and he had been incarcerated but I think he is going to be getting out soon. RJ was am AWESOME guy and hope to see that dude out again sometime soon....He was winning the 1st Worlds I went to in SB Indiana, after 5 rounds(was actually beating Climo by 9, but we all know how that worked out)...RJ had some game.

RJ is playing golf again! I played with him last week @ a doubles in auburn... he's still good too. considering a very long break...

gotcha
Nov 20 2009, 07:51 AM
What is Larry Leonard up to these days? He used to play all the time.....now, not so much. :confused:

Nov 20 2009, 09:49 AM
Regarding Larry Leonard,

This is a quote i grabbed from MTL21676 in the "He's coming back" discussion from the Players Forum talking about Cam's return where Larry was mentioned. It goes like this:

Quote: "LL pretty much just got tired of crappy run events and putting up with the stupid people that would run them and then them still being allowed to run them."

schick
Nov 20 2009, 10:27 PM
Regarding Larry Leonard,

This is a quote i grabbed from MTL21676 in the "He's coming back" discussion from the Players Forum talking about Cam's return where Larry was mentioned. It goes like this:

Quote: "LL pretty much just got tired of crappy run events and putting up with the stupid people that would run them and then them still being allowed to run them."

Sounds like shorty LL himself should be running some events then! :-)

stringfinger
Feb 24 2010, 07:39 PM
what about the lissaman twins steve bentley or frank aguilera

nyemm01
Feb 26 2010, 12:19 PM
Anyone know if Cam Todd is planning on playing as much/more/less than he did last year?