ButlerSteveO
Nov 13 2008, 10:03 PM
Teams is fast approaching and word on the Street is if you ain't HATIN FUN You ain't ship. I know you want sum on yo' chin :mad::mad::eek:

MVP
Nov 13 2008, 10:17 PM
A couple of us are over 50........can you do that in english? :D

lilbigarm
Nov 14 2008, 08:52 AM
thought it was just me.

Lala
Nov 14 2008, 09:30 AM
What kind of beer do ya'll want me to get? 2 good kegs, or one Buttlight & one good keg?

seewhere
Nov 14 2008, 10:01 AM
1 BL and 1 Heavy. sounds good

mikeharrell
Nov 14 2008, 10:33 AM
sounds good to me also. BL AND HEAVY

Lala
Nov 14 2008, 03:16 PM
I didn't say heavy - I said good. There are good beers that aren't dark or 6.5 alch, but if ya'll want buttlight, I'll get buttlight.

JerryChesterson
Nov 14 2008, 04:39 PM
You should get a keg of Shiner Cheer .... its new and its DELICOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vinnie
Nov 18 2008, 09:17 AM
who will have a COFFEE pot??????
(not coffey's pot)

james_mccaine
Nov 18 2008, 11:38 AM
What kind of beer do ya'll want me to get? 2 good kegs, or one Buttlight & one good keg?

Definitely the most entertaining club: good beer immediately gets translated into "buttlite and heavy." Lala keeps trying to culture y'all but soon realizes that resistance is futile. :D

seewhere
Nov 18 2008, 12:00 PM
Definitely the most entertaining club

wait until this weekend for entertainment :D

seewhere
Nov 18 2008, 04:19 PM
Laura wants anyone who has an extra tent to please bring it this weekend.

vinnie
Nov 18 2008, 04:38 PM
I gotta an extra ...i'll bring
WHOS GOT COFFEE?????

seewhere
Nov 18 2008, 05:34 PM
I will check I think I have an extra coffe pot just need electricity.

lilbigarm
Nov 19 2008, 11:31 AM
i have a campfire coffee pot yall can borrow.

yomamafoo
Nov 19 2008, 11:38 AM
I have a 12'x10'(72" tall) tent that I can bring. I won't be camping so I won't need it.

BTW, does anyone have Lori's number? The one I have isn't good...

edman
Nov 19 2008, 11:39 AM
Do we have any club members that are going to teams not playing. I don't remember us having any substitutes listed.

hallp
Nov 19 2008, 12:45 PM
What are the requirements for each division:
open is obviously anyone
adv ???
int???

ratings is what im looking for

yomamafoo
Nov 19 2008, 01:56 PM
adv <970
int <935
rec <900

yomamafoo
Nov 19 2008, 02:01 PM
We also need alternates, that's why I need Lori's number. Anyone interested in playing with girls all weekend, let me know ;)

Lala
Nov 19 2008, 02:28 PM
I gotta an extra ...i'll bring
WHOS GOT COFFEE?????

Thanx V - Make sure you have all the parts, it's not for a dude, it's for a chick. Will it hold a mattress? I'll have coffee half & half & 2 camp coffee pots.

Lala
Nov 19 2008, 02:30 PM
who will have a COFFEE pot??????
(not coffey's pot)

I'll have both!! :D:D:D:D:D

johne
Nov 19 2008, 02:31 PM
Lizard-eyed Smitty?
Rodney's friend Aaron?

vinnie
Nov 19 2008, 02:44 PM
It will fit a bed....and make sure to bring both
HHHHMMM....coffee!......Don't want to be a round me without my morning coffee or my morning coffey
And thanks for the poke appointment....I get poked Thrusday at 7:30 :D

james_mccaine
Nov 19 2008, 02:49 PM
Do we have any club members that are going to teams not playing.

I count eighteen. ;)

edman
Nov 19 2008, 03:15 PM
There's actually 27 of us +1. So get it straight, use a LEGEND. Club members take note of how exciting and entertaining this club is. WaterPoo spies on us all the time as well as other clubs from across TX to see what's up. James...won't you please join us for a few beers while camping. We have some stories to tell...

james_mccaine
Nov 19 2008, 04:13 PM
The three captains sunday afternoon at the Round Rock campsite, mourning the morning activities. Heckle, Jeckle and Captain Rock.

http://k43.pbase.com/u10/murreywalker/large/2248292.jpg

edit:
dammit, he's not even the captain this year. Well, maybe you do have a chance. ;)

edman
Nov 19 2008, 07:20 PM
McCaine you are to old and losing memory. How soon you forget that the furthest RR has been I was the captain in 06, when we knocked out one of Pooooooooooo teams on our way to the finals. I wish I could see your attempt at a pic but you can't get an abacus on a thread. This years captains are gonna get r done.

Lala
Nov 20 2008, 09:24 AM
Back to camping in our original spot in the parking area by the big tree!!!! Whoo Hoo!! No power, but MUCH more private. Any complaints - don't wanna here it, it's the best I can do this time. If you were set on power, go camp next door to the Houck's & speand the night with Dee. :) Trust me on this one.

seewhere
Nov 20 2008, 09:57 AM
dang what happened and our the fire barrells still around? :confused:

johne
Nov 20 2008, 10:34 AM
u mean where we were last year right?

seewhere
Nov 20 2008, 11:17 AM
out in the field where Teams was at not am worlds.

seewhere
Nov 20 2008, 11:47 AM
8:00 am sat players meeting for all of us.

Lala
Nov 20 2008, 12:20 PM
dang what happened and our the fire barrells still around? :confused:

Yes - we'll have all 3.

Lala
Nov 20 2008, 12:20 PM
u mean where we were last year right?

Yes - where we've been for the last 3 years @ Teams.

MVP
Nov 20 2008, 02:47 PM
Good Luck to all the Rock teams.

seewhere
Nov 20 2008, 02:49 PM
thank you LT

mikeharrell
Nov 20 2008, 03:08 PM
im looking to play some match play at 430 today at winter, post if theres anyone wanting to play.

MVP
Nov 20 2008, 03:30 PM
I'm going to be there by 2:30 practicing, but will probably be gone by 4:30

vinnie
Nov 20 2008, 04:41 PM
Blair is picking up a truck load of fire wood.....it will cost $20 and would like for everyone to pitch in a dollar to help pay for it

johne
Nov 20 2008, 05:06 PM
EXCELLENT!

vinnie
Nov 21 2008, 09:11 AM
We have been asked if we had somone waning to play teams (int-pro)
Anybody interested?

seewhere
Nov 24 2008, 10:16 AM
1st off sorry guys I cost us 3rd place with that F'd up drive in the tie breaker :confused: ... do want to say Thank you for such a FUN weekend. ROUND ROCK

vinnie
Nov 24 2008, 10:45 AM
no reason for sorry....we win as a team and lose as a team
GREAT FUN!!!!!!

MVP
Nov 24 2008, 11:12 AM
Do we still banish them to another state for F-ing up in a tie breaker? :D:D:D:D:D

james_mccaine
Nov 24 2008, 12:21 PM
What happened? Who did y'all tie? What was the tiebreaker?

It's teams Chris, everybody screwed up somewhere, sometime. No reason to be sorry.

seewhere
Nov 24 2008, 12:24 PM
after the semi finals us and proturn where out but both tied for 3rd. so we decided to play alternating on hole 10 RM and I go first and hit the tree we still had a chance to push but Tonys up shot hit the tree by the basket and rolled out to the right. V missed the putt they made their. leaves us in 4th :mad:

james_mccaine
Nov 24 2008, 01:10 PM
Oh, well I think it is Vinnie's fault then. :D

lilbigarm
Nov 24 2008, 01:47 PM
sounds like that to me.

MVP
Nov 24 2008, 02:38 PM
So its Vinnie we are kicking out of the state? We sent the last one to Colorado so lets see what state will take him first! :D

seewhere
Nov 24 2008, 02:45 PM
as El chile would say " SUCK IT" ROUND ROCK :D:p

may
Nov 24 2008, 03:30 PM
How did the rest of the teams do??? Have not seen anything about them.....Did they even show up??? :o:o

seewhere
Nov 24 2008, 03:33 PM
fun haters and the hecklers did not make it out of the mix master to get into the sweet 16.

james_mccaine
Nov 24 2008, 03:51 PM
So its Vinnie we are kicking out of the state? We sent the last one to Colorado so lets see what state will take him first! :D

Apparently, Oklahoma will take him. Take him to the woodshed that is. :p

seewhere
Nov 24 2008, 04:00 PM
:o:eek:

johne
Nov 24 2008, 04:45 PM
The Hecklers record on Saturday...we were in a 5-team pool, so there were 4 matches. Our record was 2 wins, 1 loss, 1 tie. Alternating killed us in the MixMaster. :p

johne
Nov 24 2008, 05:21 PM
Matty - I have your cart, a white tshirt, and green team shirt (assuming shirts are yours)

MikeH - I have your hat&shirt (from night golf few weeks ago), tyedye towel, and ice chest

David - I have your green pullover (the thing Mike wanted to borrow when we got to the hill on Sunday)

will leave in car till i see each of you next

seewhere
Nov 24 2008, 10:06 PM
dang you guys must have been killing some CFO's. A HUGE THANK YOU to all the dragons that where walking around and cheering us on.. that was cool to be part of. Family

Lala
Nov 25 2008, 09:41 AM
dang you guys must have been killing some CFO's. A HUGE THANK YOU to all the dragons that where walking around and cheering us on.. that was cool to be part of. Family

You bet team ROCK! Coolest thing I saw all weekend was our family hangin' with each other. During the sweet 16 & elite 8 other teams kept sayin' "dang, ya'll are everywhere." Even with the loss, we're still the best dang club I've ever run into. No one from 5 strokes stayed to watch McLaim, no one from either team stayed to watch Tara (who they didn't pick for either SA area team) in the elite 8. Round Rock would NEVER have left one of our ladies out there with a bunch of San Antonio scrubs by herself. That right there proves to me that score doesn't matter - the Double R is the best TEAM in Texas - we just use the word FAMILY in place of team. I love you all & thanx for a great weekend.

Now someone shut Jerry up & put his dumbarse to bed!

vinnie
Nov 25 2008, 09:56 AM

WELL SAID!!!!

You bet team ROCK! Coolest thing I saw all weekend was our family hangin' with each other. During the sweet 16 & elite 8 other teams kept sayin' "dang, ya'll are everywhere." Even with the loss, we're still the best dang club I've ever run into. No one from 5 strokes stayed to watch McLaim, no one from either team stayed to watch Tara (who they didn't pick for either SA area team) in the elite 8. Round Rock would NEVER have left one of our ladies out there with a bunch of San Antonio scrubs by herself. That right there proves to me that score doesn't matter - the Double R is the best TEAM in Texas - we just use the word FAMILY in place of team. I love you all & thanx for a great weekend.

mikeharrell
Nov 25 2008, 10:18 AM

round rock rocks, thanks for letting this arlington transplant into the family, and lala my stomach still hurts from you sucker punching me ;), and i know i fell asleep 4 or 5 times and would get scard awake by chilli :DUGGHHHHHHHHHHHH, SUCK IT

johne
Nov 25 2008, 11:16 AM
Matty - I have your cart, a white tshirt, and green team shirt (assuming shirts are yours)

Matty, your PM mailbox is full. Not entirely sure i'm going to make it tomorrow......i just dont know at this point. I've got the day off and may play earlier. I'll definitely be there NEXT week. Give me a call tomorrow if you want, to see if i'm gonna be there.....512.296.5277.

seewhere
Nov 25 2008, 11:45 AM
wanker :eek:

hyzerhunny
Nov 25 2008, 01:01 PM
Hi Guys! just wanted to thank y'all again for a fun weekend! thanks for picking me up to play with y'all, even though it wasnt my best weekend for play. All of you were so nice, and supportive, and i had a blast!

Thanks to LaLa for walking with me! i really appriciated it!

Next year if your short a girl again, i am sooo down! :)

seewhere
Nov 25 2008, 01:14 PM
no problem Tara we were glad you played on our team.. next year we will win...

on another note we are missing the shenangans award so if anyone has sen the trophy or know who has it please let me or Edman know.

Lala
Feb 02 2009, 08:34 PM
Your trophies are in!! JD has his & Ware will this evening @ the cabinet meeting. I will bring the other 7 (& Tony's cooler) to the mini Wednesday - Tara, I'll hold yours until I see you, TWC for sure - please see me to get your stuff before I sell them on e-bay. Congratulations on your strong play at the 2008 Texas Teams Championship!