Players Meeting at 9am
Match Play format
Free for all Current WAFDA Members
Must be a Current WAFDA Member to participate
Must bring your 08' WAFDA Tag or replacements will be available for $5
Free Lunch and CTP Contests
Tags freeze after Nov. 29 Ben Geren Mini
Must Pre-Reg

Full Info available at www.WAFDA.org (http://www.WAFDA.org)

gonna be a FUN day :cool:

ChrisEads
Nov 24 2008, 02:34 PM
Reminder this sunday is the cut off for WAFDA tags after that they will be out of play. And then you will have the rest of that week to contact me either by PM or by phone (479)739-2266 to let me know that you are going to be there and also what tag number you are carrying so that I can get the brackets set up and we can get the tag match running as quick as possible saturday morning.
Cant wait to see everyone there. There is going to be a lot of give aways through ring of fire and CTP's.

evandmckee
Nov 25 2008, 12:57 PM
There is going to be a lot of give aways through ring of fire and CTP's.

and FOOD, and GREAT COMPANY and GREAT GOLF which leads to PURE FUN :)

also this is an important day for WAFDA 09 Board of Directors Elections

if you're reading this board and interested in running for office, shoot an e-mail to [email protected] so we may make the membership aware of it as the majority of our membership probably doesn't utilize this discussion board

VOLUNTEER, help make 2009 the best year yet for Disc Golf in our area :cool:

ChrisEads
Dec 01 2008, 01:00 AM
Alright ladies and gents TAGS are now frozen. So now is the time to start letting me know what tag number you have so that I can get the brackets set up. My number is 479-739-2266.

evandmckee
Dec 01 2008, 11:21 AM
We will also have Ice Bowl merchandise that can be pre-ordered at a special discount for this day only :)

plenty of free ctp's, good food and alot of fun, gotta make sure you let Eads know you're coming and pre-reg with your current WAFDA tag # so he can get the brackets set up :cool:

ChrisEads
Dec 01 2008, 01:35 PM
Here are the people pre-reged so far
Name:______________Tag #
Chris Eads__________3
Matt Spain__________15
Roger Knight________25
Kelly Ganzel________36
Zach Griffith_______45
Evan Mckee__________54

I will add the rest as they come in. Remember friday is the last day to reg and the early you let me know the better so i can get all the supplies that im going to need for the food.

evandmckee
Dec 01 2008, 05:52 PM
This thing keeps getting better & better, the generosity of disc golfers still amazes me........

In lieu of our normal Saturday mini ace pot (round 80ish now), Matt Spain is putting up a new Innova Traveller Basket as a bounty for an ace during the tag match (will go to ctp if more than one ace is hit)

no buy in, totally free for current WAFDA tag holders, if no ace is hit, no basket will be gave away and he may repeat something similiar in the future

glad I waited to send another mass club e-mail so we can include this also

:cool::cool::cool:

racerb491
Dec 01 2008, 07:43 PM
have you guys seen donald in the new issue of flying disc mag? page 55 :cool:

eads, i will let you know friday if i can make it.
i will need to buy a tag.

ChrisEads
Dec 02 2008, 11:12 AM
Ok friday is fine and we will have a few tags to sell so just let me know and we will get you set up.
And that is so awesome to here that matt is going to put up his basket. So now we just need some people to step up and hit an ACE. Remember that most of the baskets are in their shorter positions, so this is def the time to hit an ace.
Also found out last night that Phil is going to be smoking some amazing meat for us I believe that it is a pork shoulder and some brisket. Also again there will be plenty of CTP's and ring of fire gear. So dont expect to go home empty handed. And just think all of this is FREE.

evandmckee
Dec 02 2008, 01:08 PM
have you guys seen donald in the new issue of flying disc mag? page 55 :cool:

REPRESENTING :cool:

wonder if he'll autograph my copy :confused:

evandmckee
Dec 02 2008, 02:13 PM
Weather's looking great

Saturday: More sun than clouds. Highs in the upper 50s and lows in the upper 20s.

twoputtok
Dec 02 2008, 05:01 PM
Highs in the upper 50s and lows in the upper 20s.

Sounds a lot like Bogey's in Little Rock. :D:o:D

evandmckee
Dec 02 2008, 06:21 PM
:Dyou mean lower 20's combined with upper 50's :D

too bad they didn't cover that in the magazine, sounds like the kinda content they like :eek:

ChrisEads
Dec 05 2008, 10:21 AM
Here are the people pre-reged so far
Name:______________Tag #
Chris Eads__________3
Zach Griffith_______5
Greg Cultra_________6
Matt Spain__________15
Justin Morris_______17
Roger Knight________25
Kelly Ganzel________36
James Perry_________43
Matt Scott__________45
Dave Hudson_________46
Evan Mckee__________54

I will add the rest as they come in. Remember Today is the last day to register

evandmckee
Dec 08 2008, 06:53 PM
Chris must be too busy to post on here,

24 players

Chris Eads #1
James Perry #2
Matt Scott #3
Roger Knight #4

Elections for 09 Board:

Joey Cole, Phil Drenckpohl, Zack Griffith, Evan McKee, Chris Eads, Willie Williams, Dave Hudson, Jr.

plates were forgotten for the bbq, so everyone ate off of their disc :D

I think we should make that a tradition and rename it the GREASY DISC INVITATIONAL :cool:

Good times, good food, everyone walked out with at least a disc from the ring of fire :)

Thanks for running it Chris, I thoroughly enjoyed doing practically nothing and just hanging out with good people :cool: