MTL21676
Oct 29 2008, 08:10 PM
Yes, this is me.

http://www.raleighdiscgolf.com/files/mtl_raining_men.mov

Paul Taylor
Oct 29 2008, 09:43 PM
I don't drink and MTL is one of the reasons why. :D:D

Just kidding, I really do not drink but when I was younger and coaching, I would be the DD for our group during coaching clinics. I have nothing against drinking by people who are of AGE, but the above video makes being the DD great. As I said, I was always the DD and this gave me the opprotunity to get into those tittie bars free, free Dr. Pepper(drink of choice) and free food. I would sit there with my DP and watch my buddies make fools of themselves after about an hour and laugh my head off. Then the next morning, laugh my head off again telling them what they did the last night. I had more FREE fun then, than I ever have had.

I did learn one valuable lesson the first time I ever became the DD. NEVER and I mean NEVER, drive your own car, use one of their's. Pewk can really smell up a car if they don't get their head out of the window fast enough. :D:D

ChrisWoj
Oct 29 2008, 11:04 PM
Truth. Being a DD on occasion is a good change of pace, especially for all of the free [censored] you get.

kUrTp
Oct 30 2008, 11:31 AM
Once when I lived in Salt Lake City about 10 of us wanted to go to the bars for St. Patrick Day. So we hired a Mormon to drive us around in a pick up truck. It was classic. :D
He had a blast watching us make fools of ourselfs.

JWI
Oct 30 2008, 07:14 PM
I quit drinking almost two years ago and haven't regretted it for one healthy moment while spending that drinking money on my Wife and my new addiction (disc golf). Both pay me back handily.