1000Rateddotcom
Oct 23 2008, 02:22 PM
We just finished a great article and interview with 2008 USDGC Champ Nate Doss. After reading the interview please leave a reply at the bottom of the page and you'll be entered to win a USDGC collectors Innova Boss signed by Nate Doss...

http://www.1000rated.com/2008/10/interview-nate-doss/

Enjoy!

abee1010
Oct 23 2008, 02:56 PM
Is Nate allowed to sign Innovas:)?

JWI
Oct 23 2008, 09:48 PM
Great question.

Mark_Stephens
Oct 24 2008, 09:33 AM
They can sign whatever they want. It is a tournament stamped disc and I can guarantee that there were no Discraft tournament stamped discs. ;)

ChrisWoj
Oct 27 2008, 06:38 PM
Fantastic as always.

ross
Oct 27 2008, 08:15 PM
Great interview Nate -- way to represent Norcal with class! I especially liked and agreed with you when you said:

"What I would like to see in the game of disc golf is to have it split the amateur ranks and professional ranks and to have them thought of as two different things. It�s not really fair to have the amateurs paying their money to the Pro purse and on the other hand to have the Pro�s being looked at in the same respect as a brand new amateur tournament player. I hope that this is not looked at in a bad way, I am just saying what I feel and what I think is the best way to move forward. I would like to see the PDGA just focus on getting new members and running more tournaments for amateurs to play on a week-to-week basis. I would like to see PDGA fees drop for Amateurs; I mean - make it 20 bucks - that way everyone can register. If we did this, membership would sky rocket and before you know it we would have over 100,000 active members playing tournaments. In a nut shell I am saying that growing the Amateur ranks is the most important part of this game growing - the more people that play the better we are going to be."

I wish more pros saw things the way you did.