JohnLambert
Aug 27 2008, 03:00 AM
OK, sorry to grab you in here so violently, but those are the kind of cheap tactics I use.

So I'm trying to compile a list of california players and their respective email addresses. I'm going to offer California tournament directors the option to email their tournament information and flyers to a giant list of california players.

This WILL NOT be used for any kind of spamming. You will only get disc golf information from disctribution.com. Not all information will pertain to your area, but still, wouldn't it be cool to get tournament information as soon as it comes out? Instead of missing the popular tournaments because they sold out weeks ago? (personal experience)

So if you're interested in being put on the list, please just leave your name and email. In fact, if you'd like to be on the list but dont want to leave your name and email just PM me. I've already gotten about 250 disc golfers, but I know there are plenty more.

Oh, one more thing, you don't have to live in California of course, I just figured most people from Florida or Minnesota could care less what's going on in California. Depending on the popularity, I plan on compiling a list for each state and some regions of the nation and offering to EVERY tournament director.

Feel free to leave feedback regarding this idea as well. Thanks for your time.

ross
Aug 27 2008, 12:55 PM
Hi John -- you can always post on the SF Disc Golf Website

www.sfdiscgolf.org (http://www.sfdiscgolf.org)

JohnLambert
Aug 27 2008, 09:26 PM
Thanks. My eventual goal though is not to have to post on a handful of large club websites and instead have the option of sending information to all area disc golfers at once.

JohnLambert
Aug 28 2008, 06:38 PM
Alright I've got about 260 total people so far. I know's there's at least 300. Come on, it doesn't hurt.