jmc2442
Aug 19 2008, 03:22 PM
as posted on pfds.org:

okay, so heres the deal.....

I, as a PFDS member, would simply like to know exactly what our club has in plastic stock. I just purchased three discs online that I know my 80-some-odd+ club funny money dollars could have purchased if I had the means to know who had what.

If we get it ALL, I mean EVERYTHING, together as a whole I PERSONALLY will catalog it all into a DETAILED spreadhseet/database for posting online. We dont need to sell online, just list it so interested peeps could contact the club and receive discs at monthlies or league nights, etc. Then update the sheet with what was sold/added.

not a hard process. one that I think might get us somewhere. I hear grumblings that we have too much plastic.... LETS UNLOAD IT! Three could have been sold today, I know that.

If the club wants to do it, which I see NO reason not to, then let me know, get me the plastic, and I'll do the rest.

Stella.

sandalbagger
Aug 19 2008, 03:54 PM
good luck with that ;) nah really, could be done. Who all has discs? KB, Jerry, Scott H, and Scott M?? J Gary. anyone else?

jmc2442
Aug 19 2008, 04:07 PM
it doesnt take luck, just a few nights after work in one week and I'd have it all together.

I REALLY think we should do this.

gotcha
Aug 20 2008, 09:34 AM
I've got three boxes of discs......the ones we had for sale during the Regatta. I'll have them with me for the Ace Race as well as the Deer Lakes Course Championship on Sunday.

jmc2442
Aug 20 2008, 09:44 AM
are you saying we should inventory Woodja?

gotcha
Aug 20 2008, 09:47 AM
not me....woodju? :)

jmc2442
Aug 20 2008, 10:04 AM
yes. :D