DaWookie
Aug 11 2008, 02:40 PM
Starting this Wednesday I will be running a mini on Wednesday nights. It will $5, $3 for pay out, $1 for the club, $1 will be for aces if no ace is hit there will be a CTP hole so someone is walking away with the ace money each wednesday. The format of play will change weekly as will the location. Handicaps will also be in effect everyone starts at even this wednesday and we will play at North Shore at 6PM.

DaWookie
Aug 13 2008, 02:44 PM
We will meet at Lake Fayetteville at 530pm. Added cash Champ Dyed ROC for winner!!!!!!

DaWookie
Aug 14 2008, 04:05 PM
Next weeks format is skip a hole, two divisions drinkers and non-drinkers. You will have to bring 9 beers and pound one before you drive.

Randal
Aug 15 2008, 09:04 AM
Next weeks format is skip a hole, two divisions drinkers and non-drinkers. You will have to bring 9 beers and pound one before you drive.

I have a problem with this next event: one, what are you doing turning a mini into a drinking game? two, drinking isnt allowed in that park. Three, as one of the clubs board members I would have to say we (the NWADGA board) can not support or condone this event. we all ready know of the unlawful things that take place at these events but now we want to promote it? if anyone from this club partakes of this event as it has been stated to be run you will be silently supporting and condoning this activite. I stongly suggest you change the format of this next up comeing event

DaWookie
Aug 15 2008, 12:37 PM
wookie wednesday format is just skip a hole next week.

PS two finger someone else kept score with a pen they didn't trust me with the card.

DaWookie
Aug 18 2008, 07:32 PM
Any Fort Smith boys coming up Wednesday? Once again it is skip a hole so you big guns will have fun on 9 tee to 10 basket and 11 tee to 12 basket( I'll give $10 out of my own pocket for any one that 3's it. The CTP hole if no aces are hit will be 7 tee to 8 pin a nice shorty that evan could even possibly win!