superberry
Aug 01 2008, 12:17 PM
Here is the flyer...

2008 Winter Park Ace Race (http://webpages.charter.net/berrybunch/1%202007%20Ace%20Race.doc)

superberry
Aug 29 2008, 10:43 AM
Registrations keep rolling in, we're off to a good start this year. I look forward to hopefully seeing some Madison area visitors up here this year the event. Oct 4th to guarantee a spot.

Side Note...
I've been think of a 2-day B-tier next year for the Winter Park Open (like Standing Rocks). The course in 2009 will have 3 distinct layouts. Rd 1 on saturday would be the classic 18 hole course for a warmup. Rd 2 sat afternoon would be a test of skill on the new 27 hole course. Rd 3 on Sunday would be one last chance for redemption on the alternate pin layout of the 18 hole course. There is a strong possibility we could arrange camping right at the park, thus all your needs would be in one place. What would you think of that?

superberry
Oct 06 2008, 10:49 AM
50 packs ordered, 17 pre-paid, 14 more committed. It appears to be plenty spots open yet for those who want to play. But you'll only have a spot held if you send in your registration. Don't delay, reserve your spot! Tell friends, tell others, tell strangers, and bring them all up with you for a guaranteed fun time.

I will order more packs if necessary if I get more than 50 pre-paid players by Oct 11th.