bbotte
Jun 19 2008, 06:01 PM
My 15 month old daughter made her first putt today and I got to get it on camera!

Is that her off hand she is using? :o
http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/IMG_0082.JPG
http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/IMG_0083.JPG
Taken with my 16GB iPhone.

m_conners
Jun 19 2008, 06:20 PM
What a little sweetheart! May her first made putt be the first of many made putts.

michellewade
Jun 19 2008, 06:31 PM
That is the cutest photo ever!!!!! She's so happy!!! :D

bruce_brakel
Jun 19 2008, 07:27 PM
Kelsey started at that age. She'd stand right next to the basket and wait for me to miss. I didn't miss low!

mule1
Jun 20 2008, 10:39 AM
Ah, the real stuff that life is made of!! Thanks for sharing the pictures. By the way, how is your rehab coming along?

Big E
Jun 20 2008, 10:56 AM
Ya my 19 month old has been doing this for some time now and she always says ut-oh when I miss :D

Pogis
Jun 20 2008, 11:00 AM
Well at least its better then what you say when you miss! :D

JCthrills
Jun 20 2008, 11:57 AM
ha very cool, I think she needs a mini basket for b-day number 1!

MTL21676
Jun 20 2008, 12:38 PM
I didn't see a mini marker, so foot fault :D

The second picture is awesome. I suck so bad, that is pretty much the same face I make when I make a putt.

bbotte
Jun 20 2008, 12:56 PM
Ah, the real stuff that life is made of!! Thanks for sharing the pictures. By the way, how is your rehab coming along?

Great I am playing, just not as well as I hoped. I rushed into a tournament in April, as you can see on my stats and I got last place, I didn't shoot Bad so to speak, I had 2 950 rounds, which I have done on that course when I was healthy before the accident. :) It's just my second round on Saturday was an 800 rated round that took me all the way down. I was tired and that course is pretty hilly and 2 rounds of 24 drained me. I felt pretty lousy 5 holes into the second round. I was not prepared.

I am playing for the second time this weekend in Columbus in a C-tier which Barry Shultz has decided to play instead of an NT. :) The Discraft Westside Challenge is an even more hilly and hard course to walk, but I have been walking it and playing it for a couple of weeks now. Plus I feel stronger. I'm really having a hard time wrapping my mind around not being able to throw they same distance, or even the same discs I used too. This whole thing has been fun to kinda relearn how to play and I still have a ways to go. For now I guess my goal is to not get last tomorrow. :)

bbotte
Jun 20 2008, 12:59 PM

I want to get her a PDGA number, 37968 is only about 300 away if you look on the website. My number is 7968 so we would be exactly 30,000 people apart. The PDGA wants like $200-$250 for a number reservation. :confused: I find that hard to pay when the number I would like is so close. Do you think if I called they may work with me?

JCthrills
Jun 20 2008, 01:06 PM
Given your situation I would think they can work with you. after all it's for a female youth, one of the key areas they are looking for growth in. Just think of all your daughters friends that will be exposed to the sport as she grows.

bbotte
Jun 20 2008, 01:10 PM
Given your situation I would think they can work with you. after all it's for a female youth, one of the key areas they are looking for growth in. Just think of all your daughters friends that will be exposed to the sport as she grows.

BTW Go Tigers!

Jun 27 2008, 11:09 PM
Congrats, Thats just special, Im starting my little Michelle also, just 8 months in this pic,Of all her toys she just loves her daddy's putter.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p65/owens181/DSCN1437.jpg

tacimala
Jun 28 2008, 02:41 PM

I want to get her a PDGA number, 37968 is only about 300 away if you look on the website. My number is 7968 so we would be exactly 30,000 people apart. The PDGA wants like $200-$250 for a number reservation. :confused: I find that hard to pay when the number I would like is so close. Do you think if I called they may work with me?

Well the one upside to that is that you wouldn't have to renew until she started playing in tourneys! Cute photos