Frost
May 19 2008, 11:44 PM
Jerry ill take that ten in a 5 and 5 ones.

opereida
May 19 2008, 11:54 PM
Yeah BABY!!!! :D:D:D

Frost
May 20 2008, 12:30 AM
Jerry ill go double or nothing on the LOSERS i mean the lakers and SPURS series.

wheresdave
May 21 2008, 08:41 AM
Nice ACE last night Frosty

opereida
May 21 2008, 11:16 PM
GO SPURS GO!!!!

GO SPURS GO!!!!

GO SPURS GO!!!!

Frost
May 22 2008, 12:40 AM
[censored] how can we blow a [censored] 20 point lead. I hate kobe. And Dave thanks for the props on the ace i appreciate it

SmokinJoeTorres
Oct 29 2008, 11:03 AM
It's that time of the year again! Wondering if rastaman or any of the other haters want to place a little wager on tonight's game against the Suns. Let me know.

seewhere
Oct 29 2008, 11:38 AM
what up Joe? is this still preseason

JerryChesterson
Oct 29 2008, 11:45 AM
It's that time of the year again! Wondering if rastaman or any of the other haters want to place a little wager on tonight's game against the Suns. Let me know.

How many points you gonna give me?

JerryChesterson
Oct 30 2008, 11:12 AM
WHAT HAPPENED? (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=281029024)

I'm sure all you Spurs myopians will say this is just a regular season game, the regular season doesn't start until January, etc. I think it is time to facethe facts, your team is old, this is probably Timmy's last run, and without Manu your team is pedestrian.

DISConnected
Oct 30 2008, 11:33 AM
Suns can win in the regular season, just not the playoffs.

JerryChesterson
Oct 30 2008, 12:46 PM
Suns can win in the regular season, just not the playoffs.

That doesn't mean jack this year ... let's stick to how the Spurs are doing and going to do this year. Spurs fan can't realisticly think this year's team is even a top 6 team in the west. Teams in the west better than the spurs ...
1) Lakers
2) Houston
3) New Orleans
4) Utah
5) Phoenix
6) Portland

Teams in the East better than the Spurs
1) Boston
2) Clevland
3) Toronto
4) Pistons
5) Knicks .... JK :cool:

NBA final 4 teams left standing when its all said and done ...
Boston & Toronto in the east
Lakers & Rockets in the west
Toronto takes home the title.

DISConnected
Oct 30 2008, 01:09 PM
We've been hearing this argument for so long from so many that we dont even listen any more.

Talk to me when this is not a true statement:

The Suns have been generally successful since they began play as an expansion team in 1968. In forty years of play they have posted seventeen fifty-win seasons, and made eight trips to the Western Conference Finals, advancing to the NBA Finals in 1976 and 1993. Despite their successes they have yet to win an NBA title.

JerryChesterson
Oct 30 2008, 01:52 PM
We've been hearing this argument for so long from so many that we dont even listen any more.

Talk to me when this is not a true statement:

The Suns have been generally successful since they began play as an expansion team in 1968. In forty years of play they have posted seventeen fifty-win seasons, and made eight trips to the Western Conference Finals, advancing to the NBA Finals in 1976 and 1993. Despite their successes they have yet to win an NBA title.

Way to deflect the comments about the spurs onto the suns. Still do you really think the spurs will win a championship this year?

SmokinJoeTorres
Oct 30 2008, 04:26 PM
Do YOU really think the Suns can win a championship this year or any other year in the near future? It's going to be hard for the Spurs to win one this year, but they got a better chance than the Suns. And if you really think the Suns are so much better than the Spurs, WHY are you asking for points? :confused:

bigbadude
Oct 30 2008, 04:48 PM
I won some $$$$ from a spur fan yesterday :D:D:cool:and it looks like a good year for me. Go LAKERS and DETROIT PISTONS!!!!

JerryChesterson
Oct 30 2008, 09:19 PM
Do YOU really think the Suns can win a championship this year or any other year in the near future?

No, but this thread isn't about the Suns. Its about the spurs and how this will be a down year for them.

It's going to be hard for the Spurs to win one this year, but they got a better chance than the Suns.

I'll have to disagree with you there. I think the Suns have a better chance. How about this ... you give me $50 if the Suns win it all, I'll give you $50 if the Spurs win it all, if neither do then no cash exchanged?

And if you really think the Suns are so much better than the Spurs, WHY are you asking for points? :confused:

1) Why not ask
2) Spurs are at home
3) Suns are capable of a flop, especially against the Spurs
4) Shaq sucks

bigbadude
Oct 31 2008, 02:56 PM
Where is Pete Lopez? I like Portland tonight Pete. :D:D:D:cool:The spur's are the OLDEST team in the NBA. The spur's should be in the Sr. NBA division- :D:DGO New York Giants! :o:D

wheresdave
Oct 31 2008, 08:21 PM
Isnt that the pot calling the kettle black? So what do you say about that OLDEST Man :o:D

DISConnected
Nov 03 2008, 02:24 PM
I won some $$$$ from a spur fan yesterday :D:D:cool:and it looks like a good year for me. Go LAKERS and DETROIT PISTONS!!!!

Bad news for Pistons...traded to Denver: McDyess and Billups, to Detroit: A cancer called Allen Iverson.

JerryChesterson
Nov 03 2008, 02:42 PM

Bad news for Pistons...traded to Denver: McDyess and Billups, to Detroit: A cancer called Allen Iverson.

Yeah I don't understand that move on Detroits part.

Randall_Karshis
Nov 03 2008, 10:07 PM
im pretty sure its because the pistons are really sold on Rodney Stuckey
he played great this playoffs when billups was hurt

sciencet_cher
Nov 04 2008, 11:57 AM

Other info is that they are freeing up cap money for the next couple of year (ie James, Wade, Bosh)

JerryChesterson
Nov 04 2008, 12:24 PM

Other info is that they are freeing up cap money for the next couple of year (ie James, Wade, Bosh)

Chances Lebron goes to Detroit = 0%
Chances Lebron goes to NY = 95%

sciencet_cher
Nov 04 2008, 01:15 PM

Agree with the % chance, just relaying the scuttle-butt I had heard this morning.

JerryChesterson
Nov 04 2008, 01:49 PM

Agree with the % chance, just relaying the scuttle-butt I had heard this morning.

I think they have a better shot a Bosh than any of the others. I also heard they are shopping sheed and the Spurs are interested!

JerryChesterson
Nov 04 2008, 03:44 PM
Nice Lettuce Oberto!
http://media.mysanantonio.com/images/215*248/spurs-fabriciooberto20081103.jpg