Dick
May 02 2008, 04:26 PM
i posted about how certain people here like to paint anyone who has a suggestion, question or disagrees with how the pdga does things as anti-pdga, or a complainer, or a number of other things. and how lagrassa is especially adept at this.

of course my post mysteriously vanished. How convenient mr. pdga moderator.

I also went on to detail what a great representative of the pdga mr. Lagrassa is, and how between personally attacking any dissenters on this board he has recently found the time to not only insult me on my state message board but also escalate an argument to the point of physical threats. Nice job mr. pdga. I'm sure in his twisted mind his claims of being the victim and not the instigator are fact.

And then more recently he has even helped out by offering his advice on the flaws in design of a course he has never even seen ! He apparently is an expert in course design as evidenced by "the Disc Golf Course Designers Group I'm a member of where we have daily discussions on safety and course design issues and where I have access to a library of documents on proper course design, the link to the webpage where I've reviewed over 170 courses in the U.S. and Canada since 1995, and information about the two courses in PA I am currently lead designer of." and i'm sure he is making a killing installing all those courses. But to be able to review a course sight unseen? wow, a true genius.

If you say my personal information is safe, how can i not believe you. it's outrageous for me to even have any concerns what the pdga does with my info, and really none of my business. Jeff, you are the total package.

<deleted due to personal attack>

Moderator005
May 02 2008, 04:32 PM
Here we go again. I moved this to the Deleted Items area for personal attack.

In following with our Moderation rules, I still used the 'Notify Moderator' to report it. Some other moderator can make a final decision on it. If for some reason a moderator decides it does not violate rules, then you can feel free to put it back on the thread.